Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2006, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch
Amy & TY, Doug & Carol , Izzy & Denny, Edward & Bella
Old 05-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg

Old 05-23-2006, 01:15 AM
buffyannAlex

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided

Old 05-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has
Old 05-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to
Old 05-26-2006, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to talk
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-26-2006, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to talk to
Old 05-26-2006, 09:10 PM
New Fan

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to talk to Chad Kroeger
Old 05-27-2006, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to talk to Chad Kroeger about
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-27-2006, 02:08 PM
New Fan

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to talk to Chad Kroeger about music
Old 05-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to talk to Chad Kroeger about music because
Old 05-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to talk to Chad Kroeger about music because she

Dean: Well what was he supposed to do?

Sam: I was 9 years old. He was supposed to say “Don’t be afraid of the dark.”
Old 05-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dean drove to the end of the road and waited for Sam. He kissed him on the forehead because he wanted to show pictures of a naughty girl he last kissed because there was rain falling from airplanes. When Sam danced to try and hug a witch, Meg decided she has to talk to Chad Kroeger about music because she wanted
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top