Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

can someone please tell me WHY Itunes doesnt have it ready for download yet?? seriously it's already been over for almost 3 hours... i think it should be available now kthnx :]
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys! I'm Maria, haven't posted in here so far but I wanted to pop by and put my input in about the episode.

I've watched Supernatural since s1's "Bloody Mary" episode. Loved it, and I've stuck by it since.

So yeah, about 3.16. I think it was well put together, and I am in love with the scene in the Impala when Dean & Sam are singing Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi. Too cute. I'm happy Ruby was there, and Bela was not ... always good news for me. But now about the ending. To tell the truth, I saw it coming ever since the deal was made. My mom and I watch this show together and she did not believe that Dean would die; she thought him and Sam would find a way out. I believed that Dean would die, and that he would be saved and crawl out of hell somehow. My faith in that has not faltered yet. I still strongly believe Dean will be saved by his brother and all will be well in Supernatural land.

Well, that's my little blurb. Hope you all enjoyed the episode! As much as I hated the ending, I thought it was good and I did enjoy it.

Talk to you later

BTW - OTH_Leyton_4eva I love your "missing" sig and your icon. I might just have to do the same after my PJ sig/icon.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

i need a link please!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Passionate Fan

DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!

the last minutes of the episode had me crying incoherent words, but let me start from the beginning...

the running dream was really well shot. i love hellhound-vision. scary-faced sammy right after sam told dean he's not going to die? creepy --- BOBBY IN A SWEATER! <--- sorry, my love for bobby pushes through all things supernatural... i love the three-way fight with dean/ruby/sam [even though sam got kicked to the side seconds into it] and dean getting the knife. damn right you're not gonna leave bobby behind! he is NOT some ditchable prom date! be still my deangirl heart, dean's singing bon jovi! someone get me a medic, sam's belting it out too! brother karaoke... hotness.

i love the sprinkler scene, but throughout the whole running/trying to get into the house i was screaming "WHERE IS BOBBY!?!?!" and was totally relieved to see him safe across the street. i swear, if bobby ever gets hurt, i will riot. when dean said lillith was gone, i totally suspected ruby. i knew she was telling the truth about sam being able to save dean, but it was too late! which led to...

"DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! akdlgsdglnrgnkg! dsklgnsdglnrfgnsdFndalnfsd!"

*thump*

how the hell is dean gonna get out of hell? is ruby going to be back in katie cassidy form [probably...] and if not, how will she make a return? is ruby in hell again? what the hell is up with sam? he's totally shiny-psychic-power boy! will he turn evil? is he evil now? no, because he was crying at dean's... dean's... dean's... body *cries*

i want my mommy...
CappieTauLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestlalune (View Post)
BTW - OTH_Leyton_4eva I love your "missing" sig and your icon. I might just have to do the same after my PJ sig/icon.
thanks :] my last one didn't work anymore && when i put that up my mind wasn't working, but i like it.. so it's probably going to stay till i get an icon i like from the season finale.. &&& i love your PJo icon & Sig.. i love PJ just not soo much Dan...

&& i agree with your "Sammy will find a way to save Dean and he will climb out of Hell && they will frolick in meadows (a brotherly frolick of course )"

i always thought that Dean was going to go to hell (he's not dead, he can't be... i don't care what you say or what it looked like... he's not dead, i refuse to believe he's dead... ) .... because saving him was the easy way out.. but i kinda hoped that found some way to save him.... i just hated seeing Dean getting ripped apart...
▌casey · © ·
Old 05-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
see I don't think he died? I think he's stuck between life and death because Sam stopped lilith... because that didn't seem like hell, it seemed like he was trapped between two worlds.
That's what I thought! When I first saw it I was like that can't be hell I mean it was green. I think.. Wasn't it green? Anyway, it wasn't all red and firey and ... demonic. So I was hoping for that but I didn't have enough coherent thoughts then to really think it through. The only things going through my mind was he couldn't be dead or else Kripke would be too... But now that I've... calmed down a bit and not as hysterical as I was I'm starting to think about it some more and I do think he's stuck in some like web thingy between hell and ... well the world.

Quote:
i always thought that Dean was going to die .... because saving him was the easy way out.. but i kinda hoped that found some way to save him.... i just hated seeing Dean getting ripped apart...
I think to some extent I always did too. I just chose to be in denial and made myself believe that they were gonna find a way out and Dean wouldn't have to take that trip but it really would've been way too easy if that had been the case. I just really hope that Sam saves him in some amazing way and FAST! Well, screw that I don't care how Sam saves him I just want him to do it as soon as the next season starts!
[Janine]

Last edited by midnightxsunshine; 05-15-2008 at 10:23 PM
midnightxsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Extreme Fan

No problem! It's cute, I really like it.

Yes brotherly frolicking, please! While Dean's in hell, I guess we won't be getting much Sam and Dean scene will we? Well, who really knows, this is Kripke, right.

Oh man, I know. That was pretty hard to get through, the ripping apart of Dean. Yeah and even though I believed he would die, a part of me really hoped they would find a way to save Dean.

Also - I know this is strange, but I liked their interpretation of hell. It was different than what I've seen, not the usual flames and uh, nakedness?

OH! and in Ruby-form, when Sam got up to stab Lilith, she lost her power or something, didn't she? She told him to go back, and it didn't have any affect on him. My mom thinks it's because Dean's selling of his soul was selfless (he wanted to save Sammy, not money or success) and in the episode I think Bobby said "it's not just for you anymore Dean, we have to save everyone" or something like that about stopping Lilith. So it was all selfless, so how could the devil take your soul if you weren't doing it for yourself? Anyway just had to say it haha.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

OMG!!! I never expected Dean to actually die and go to hell if that is where he is this epi was done very well, I dont really have time to get to detailed right now, just too exhausted I will have more feedback later. I really loved hearing Dean sing again, and Sammy joining. But not cool seeing Dean ripped up by the hell hounds and not the same fate for Bela As for Ruby please go away, the attitude has far exceeded its use for someone who it does not suit anyways.

Dudes I dont know how y'all cope with having to download but hey gotta do whatcha gotta do and its def worth it
Old 05-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kripke is an evil fricking genius.... & will probably think of something to get some brother moments~

i stared blankly at the screen not believing that Dean was getting ripped apart... i mean seriously.....that was pure EVIL.. and making Sammy watch????

i personally, don't think that was hell, i think it was purgatory...because Sam overpowered lillith before the hell hounds could finish...

&& on the Ruby front, i think it was lillith who was the demon that left Sam's body once he overpowered her, which in turn meant that Sam COULD have saved Dean.. which makes me want to punch something or someone *caughevilgeniuskripkecaugh* in the face...
▌casey · © ·
Old 05-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

bawl: I'm in shock. I knew it was coming but I didn't think it would actually happen! I need time. I need to gather myself!...

I have to agree with autumn_hope, I think Dean is in some sort of limbo thing, a painful limbo if the meat hooks spearing his body are anything to go by. but not hell. If it is, I always pictured it more firery with maybe demons closing in on Dean.

THE BOYS SANG BON JOVI! Thank you Kripke!

Loved the heart to hearts!

Slightly worried about how Dean saw Sam, was that just his mind playing tricks or was that him starting to see demons? Maybe Sam isn't a demon but maybe he has demon in him (goes back to the blood?)

Bobby is awesome!

and lastly please for the love of all things Winchester tell me that a certain blonde actress will not be back next seaosn even if her character might be?! ...because let us rewind all the way back to...ok I don't remember the episode but Bobby shot her in the heart! So it's safe to reason that unless this is a Sammy vision or Dean dream that Ruby's body is Dead!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah gotta love Kripke. And I hope he will! Seriously!

Oh, same. I was holding a pencil and I snapped it. Not good. I know, poor Sammy! That would've been pure torture.

Oh, true. Could definitely be purgatory..

I never thought of it that way. That is really frustrating, Sam being able to save him and it not ending that way. Ugggggh !!
Old 05-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I just had to squeal when Dean started singing and especially when Sam actually sang along! That was just amazing! Although Deans look after that broke my heart...
[Janine]
midnightxsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:58 PM
Total Fan

I nearly cried when I saw Dean being attacked my hellhounds. Oh Ruby, I can't help but love her. I hope she comes back next season. I love Bobby's translation, The one about being Hell's bitch so now you can see its bitches. That little girl freaked the hell out of me! so I was glad when the mother told Sam to do it! Oh Dean...At the end where he is crying out for Sam. Save him Sam!
Icon
tifa_look_alike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished and now i'm so depressed can't even write my thoughts
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG I love that Mr Kripke I have to post my thoughts later. LOVED IT!!!
Urban~Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread