Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Oh, yeah. Sam is no more good at living without his brother than Dean. And they definitely took advantage.

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really liked this episode. Very gothic.
miss denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anla (View Post)
Oh, yeah. Sam is no more good at living without his brother than Dean. And they definitely took advantage.
Sam and Dean really need each other Especially since they are hunters.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that even though we have a main storyline going on that we are still getting these MOTW episodes, it just keeps the show grounded imo and is so fun.

Bela's story I did not remember and it wouldnt have been what I expected. It was sort of sad but it was definitely her own fault or not coming to Dean and Sam about it earlier.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Awesome episode. The immortal Frankenstein-esque doctor was creepy as hell. Loved that he was played by Billy Drago who was Barbas the demon of fear in Charmed. He wasn't just the demon of fear this time he was fear! The poor first guy who had his kidney stolen. It's a miracle he survived. I loved how Sam would keep talking about the gross stuff whilst Dean was eating. I was eating too and it almost lost me my appetite. I'm glad I finished my piece of cake when it came to the scene with the second guy getting one of his organs ripped out. Yikes. Sam's idea of using the doctor's immortality to save Dean was a bit of a stretch so I was with Dean on his best bet was to find Bela and the colt, and to find out who holds the deal.

I liked how Sam managed to save the girl who was still alive. I had a feeling that he'd end up on the recieving end of the doctor though. I squirmed when he was about to have his eyes ripped out yeesh thank god Dean got there in time!

I knew Bela still had the colt. But it was interesting to learn that she had made a deal with a demon who killed her parents. If she was so scared and needed her soul back, she should have told Sam and Dean earlier and they would have actually tried to help her. Instead she kept lying, stealing, manipulate and tried to kill them. I felt a pang of sorry for her at the end but she should have asked for that help. I wonder what made her make that deal, though. I wonder if she maybe had an abusive childhood and that's why she had her parents killed maybe? Could explain a lot of things. And this time I believed her when she tells Dean that it's Lilith who holds their souls. It's a shame she has left him with no reason to believe her. Lilith being the one would make sense.
Reply   Post New Thread