Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Passionate Fan

SPN day! i'm excited!
CappieTauLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait until the episode!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm so pumped for this episode! It sounds amazing! Other than the part where the boys will be apart of course. I hope they spend more time together in this one though than they did last week.
[Janine]
midnightxsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Woot!Supernatural day!

Less than half an hour!

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the beginning was crazy!!!! loved dean with the holy water!! i really want to know who has the contract!! sam speaking latin!!! sexy!! "the other other walking dead" hunting zombies!! dean/sam in suits never gets old and is seriously sexy!!!! dean at the morgue was so funny..."dr. quinn medicine zombie" THE JOURNAL!!!!!!!!! i missed it!! sam trying to make dean stop eating was so funny!! that doctor/zombie guy was crazy!!! Bobby!! "slicey mchacky" i loved dean not letting/wanting sam to stay....it was so sad he really didn't want sam to stay he wanted him to come! loved the "sammy...be careful" and the "you too" not another rental car...i can't deal with that!!! sam's my hero!! poor sam...getting his head bashed like that! i hate bela!! she is so evil!!! i can't believe she killed her parents! and the flashback to young bela (abby) was intense. sam will really try anything to save dean. i can't believe sam got attacked! sam has really nice eyes! dean coming to save sam!!! "can't exactly get those at the kwik-e-mart" of course sam helped dean!! after all that she really didn't kill them....a demon did crazy!! i can't believe lilith holds the deals!!!
now that was a supernatural episode!! great, amazing loved it!!! so intense!!! next week looks sad/amazing!!!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:18 PM
New Fan

mmkay, so, great episode. :]

and I'm just saying; but was the whole, Lilith holds the deal thing anti-climatic for anyone else?
I mean, it just seemed kinda obvious.

I mean, maybe it was just a lucky guess on my part but I basically knew it was going to be
her. And the entire episode I was like, "Dude, it's Lilith. Lilith. Lilith." - 58 minutes later - "Told you."

You don't make someone seem that big and great for nothing, haha!

anyway, it was still a great episode. :]
.felicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
and I'm just saying; but was the whole, Lilith holds the deal thing anti-climatic for anyone else?
I mean, it just seemed kinda obvious.

I mean, maybe it was just a lucky guess on my part but I basically knew it was going to be
her. And the entire episode I was like, "Dude, it's Lilith. Lilith. Lilith." - 58 minutes later - "Told you."
ITA. When Bela said it I was all "well duh." I understand that they didn't know Lillith, so it was a big find for them, but from the viewers' perspective... complete lack of shock.

Overall I thought the episode was rather good, better than the last two at any rate and much creepier. I almost screamed when the doctor was about to pluck out Sammy's eye, right before Dean shot him. I don't know if the episode was necessarily one of the scary ones, but it was definitely up to SPN par.

I LOVED the scene with Dean and Rufus, it was brilliant. I hope that at some point we get to see Rufus again, I really liked him.

I must say, though I was never a Bela fan I actually kind of liked her part. Maybe it's because she died at the end, but I think that they handled her very well. The writers knew that the majority of SPN fans don't like Bela and they dealt with it accordingly. Lauren Cohan did a great job with that last scene. Though I can't forgive Bela for every irritating thing that she had done in the past, I'm pleased. It was a very good ending for her. That is assuming that she doesn't come back as a demon/ghost later on. Though the ghost thing is probably not going to happen because her soul will be whisked off to Hell, but you never know with this show. I must say, as much as I don't want to defend Bela I don't think her parents were decent people. fourteen-year-old Bela didn't look happy when her dad entered the room. Whatever. I'm just happy she's gone.

Captain Ewevs: "You!? But we killed you!"
Boba Fett: "Yes, you killed me. And that made me very, very angry."
FreedomsBullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey I'm brand new to Supernatural...I can't believe I've missed this gem for sooo long! I blame it on being the biggest baby ever. I swear I'm afraid of my own shadow sometimes. But I've been watching these two brothers recently and love it! Its just such a great mix of humor, fear, and angst when you watch. Plus it helps that Jensen and Jared are soo easy on the eyes. Anyway thought I'd come her and gush a bit. Tonights eppie was great I feel for the brothers so much right now.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

^It's always good to see new viewers. I'm glad you're loving the show. It is a great mix! Everything, each little aspect ties together to make a spectacular package.

Wow, this episode was intense! I was screaming and gasping and "EWW"ing the whole time!

Dean looked so hot interrogating the demon, all demanding and pissed off! And Sammy speaking Latin by memory. I loved the scene in the hospital with the guy who lost his kidney(drawing a blank on his name) he was sarcastic and funny. I liked him. Dean had some great humorous lines, as usual. "We're actually really smart." "It was riveting, a real page-turner" Dean stuffing his face again. What else is new! Hooray, Bobby! Good to see him again. Aww, the boy's little separation broke my heart! Sammy's so eager to save his brother! I loved Rufus! "WHAT?" "YEAH, SO?" he reminded me of the rapper Lil' Jon I hope we see him again. He was quite the character! Doc Benton is so creepy!The maggots!I really liked the scene with the runner and the heartbeat. Brilliantly done, and so horrifying! I can't believe he was about to scoop Sam's eye out! When Sam was laying there with his eyes taped open, I started blinking really hard and incessantly because it made my eyes feel dry. It looked so uncomfortable! Hooray for Dean saving Sammy! I never get tired of it. "Wakey, wakey, eggs and bacey" Okay, that is going to be my new favourite line all week! I loved how they got rid of the doctor. He must really regret becoming immortal now. Ugh, Bela. Personally, I didn't care too much about her past. I just wanted to get her over and done with, but I think they did a nice job with tying her into the story and letting her slip away. They did a beautiful job with the ending.

Excellently done.

After seeing the promo for next week, I was rolling around on my couch wailing and screaming into a pillow for 10 minutes afterwards. If that's how I react to little split second snippets, I can't imagine how I'm going to be during the whole episode of the season finale. I warned my sister, who usually watches it with me, that she might want to watch this one on her own, to avoid any mental damage from seeing me react to Dean's deal coming to an end.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

OH MY! What an episode!!! What an end for Bela! I was sad for her, but at least the character went out in quite a haunting episode.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Total Fan

I totally feel for Bela. It was sad about her back story and how she is now. This episode was crazy. That craver dude was scary as heck. And when they started pulling Sam's eye. It felt like Hostel or Saw. That Rufus guy was hilarious. "Yeah. So?" and his face when Dean showed him the whiskey. What a smile!
Icon
tifa_look_alike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Christy! Welcome to fandom! Glad you found the show. It's amazing isn't it?

I'm going to try super hard not to get on my soap box about fans hating Bela yet they seem to eat up Ruby *breathe* ...

I have been a Bela fan from the begining, I think it's refreshing to have Lauren on the show and seeing her interact with both Jensen and Jared, the chemistry was there! Bela? Yeah she was a bitch, but so what? Have all the other charcters on the show been saints? Hardly, not even our beloved Winchesters are always nice, do they have their reasons? Of course, but if we saw the show from anothers POV they'd look pretty much like the bad guys. I think that it's horrible what happened to 14 year old Abby, and that she had nobody else turn to but a crossroads demon to save her. Why wouldn't she turn into Bela? her history, the fact that she only had 10 years to live.

Lilith holds the contract! WOW did not see that one coming..:rolls_eyes: is it just me or has this season been pretty predictable? ...anyway I'm not understanding Liliths thinking on this one, doesn't she know that she has a better chance of defeating Sam if Dean's around? Sam will be unstopabke/uncontrolable if she kills Dean, her ass is grass! She must have a bigger plan...but i'm not seeing it. (and on a side-note I hope the mythology next season is a bit more interesting)

Bad guy of the week, I liked him. I think they should have tried Sam's idea.

I liked this episode, not my fave of the season but I liked it more them half of them. Loved the brother moments, so heartbreaking when they split up. and then when Dean didn't want to go the imortal route.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Passionate Fan

this episode was insane.

i love when the boys are together, but they did pretty well apart. lil jon and rufus. awesomeness. i was so scared for sammy's eye, but i knew dean would save him before anything happened.

and, speaking on saving, that leads me right into...

bela. oh bela. i'm in the minority. i liked the character. she did exactly what the writers and kripke wrote her to do: be an adversary. from before this season started, kripke and co always said that the two new girls were supposed to be bad and push the guys buttons and make them angry. she did exactly what the writers wanted and it's because of the bad reactions that she was created to do that she had to go. kripke, i love you, but if the writers didn't want bela to make the boys look stupid why did they write it? if you knew you wanted her to be written more into the mytharc of the supernatural world, why didn't you from the get-go? apart from my frustration, i still appreciate that they let the character go in a tasteful way, giving answers to questions and loosely tying her to the supernatural world with the hellhounds. it's more than they did for jo [another character that was kicked from the show because of fan reaction and writing, among other things]

all of this is imo, btw. i needed an outlet for the frustration.
CappieTauLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

So i really loved the episode! The last two episodes have been the SPN i fell in love with. Dean and his eating.... not even bile, guts and maggots can stop Dean from eating! Granted i was eating during the episode and stopped as soon as Sam said that.. lol. The Doc was creepy, pulling a heart out of the guys chest.. looked pretty awesome though.. lol (guess that's why i love SPN)... i almost screamed at my TV when he was about to take out Sam's eyes... I really loved the way that Dean handled everything.. He could have easily talked to the Doc and "took the magic pill" but he knew he wouldn't be human anymore, and i think that is worse than Dying to Dean!

Rufus was interesting.. i would really like to see him again.. Throughout the entire time that he was talking with Dean, i wanted to trust that he wanted to help the boys, but it seemed as though he had his own agenda... I would love to see him come back and be an adversary to the boys.

Next comes Bela, i have been on the fence with her the entire season.. some times i have hated her (like when she stole the colt) other times i have loved her witty and sarcastic banter. I knew she had to have a broken past, but i didn't know how broken. I really loved how they ended her storyline... and tied it into the boys storyline. The main reason why i didn't like her was i thought she didn't have any relevance to the boys, but now that we know she did, it made her whole story more interesting... I think i am going to miss Bela a little in season 4.

Now that promo it really really really needs to be thursday already! I literally was on the edge of my seat screaming for a little 30 sec clip.. How am i going to survive an hour of it????
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 05-09-2008 at 02:48 PM
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread