Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2008, 09:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Happy SPN day everybody! we made it through the hiatus!
WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO
just like you by louis tomlinson
| STREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Oh YAY!!!

Happy SPN day all
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Moderator Manager

3 More hours!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so excited for the new episode tonight!! I always know when it's SPN day before I even wake up b/c this uncontrollable excitement washes over me and I know it's Thursday.. can't wait to see our boys again!!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
I'm so excited for the new episode tonight!! I always know when it's SPN day before I even wake up b/c this uncontrollable excitement washes over me and I know it's Thursday.. can't wait to see our boys again!!
Ooh, I know the feeling! I'm all "Okay, its that day where everything gets put on hold for me to gush about the show on and then watch it and soak in the awesomeness and then get back online and gush about it some more and I'm not leaving the house for NOTHIN."

You guys, I'm so excited, I can't even stand it!

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Moderator Manager

1 more hour!!! I'm so excited, i almost can't believe it!

scratch that IT's ON!!!!!! <3

talk to you guys in an hour
WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO
| STREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 04-24-2008 at 07:03 PM
Old 04-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

amazing episode...hysterical laugh out loud funny! loved the ghostfacers theme song...hysterical!! the haunted house was awesome looking! sam/dean (jared/jensen) were amazing and so hysterical!! loved the swearing bleeped out by a skull! loved the texas references...so funny!! "inside the duffel bag?" no inside the circle you idiot" great line!! loved all the music moments. way to many amazing moments to mention. loved the ending...can't wait till next week!!!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Moderator Manager

I can't form a coherent thought right so all i am going to say now is

HELL FRICKEN YES! loved loved loved it!

&& don't get me started on that promo is it next week yet?? well i think it should be

yea, i think that is it for now, until i go rewatch it tomorrow.... & am able to think coherently....
WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO
| STREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 04-24-2008, 08:01 PM
New Fan

aww, that was a great episode.

any yes, i totally agree: the salt circle/duffel bag quote was great.

I think I want the Ghostfacers theme song or that thing that played before
each commercial break to be my ring tone, lmao. :]
.felicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Extreme Fan

This episode was AWESOME! it was even better than I thought it was going to be.. I loved the entire episode.. even the stuff without the boys, and I have a tendancy to get anxious to see Sam & Dean again so I never enjoy the scenes without them quite as much.. but that was not the case in this episode, I didn't even mind that the boys didn't show up until about 10 minutes in, it was that good.. but of course naturally once they got there it was even better..lol..

Ed & Harry were better than ever.. so funny.. lol.. Their opening and ending scenes, where they were talking about the show to the camera were so hilarious... I loved that they had to bleep out Sam & Dean all the time.... not only was this episode hillarious but anytime Sam is in danger and we get Dean yelling 'Sammy' at the top of his lungs in a very concerned over-protective big brother way.. that is always one of my favorite things..

Loved the Ghostfacers opening credits and theme song... that was genious..

The duffel bag/salt circle line was probably the funniest thing in the whole episode.. just the look of confusion on Ed & Harry's faces before they deliver the line is priceless..

I also loved the nice touch they had at the end, where they had Sam & Dean erase the footage before leaving.. I liked that they ended it with the boys pulling one over on Ed & Harry very much like the end of Hell House..

I'd have to say that this was definitely one of my favorite episodes this season.. Next week looks INSANE! can't wait!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:13 PM
Passionate Fan

i LOVED this episode! probably more than i should have!

i looooved the duffel bag line. when ed and harry were just standing there, i though they were gonna ask "salt?" but their line was SO much better!

also loved when sam told the ghost to stay away from him and the guy replied, "this won't hurt" and covered the view on sam. then, when he stepped away... sam was wearing a birthday hat!?!?! tilted to the side!!!! i busted out laughing! i'm pretty sure my roommates think i'm a freak now!

i thought the opening credits were AMAZING! loved the shot of dean flipping off the camera while his name appeared.

beeping out the boy's profanity. awesome.

my favorite line: "you have to go be gay for the dead intern" or something along those lines

i actually thought i wasn't going to like this ep much after seeing the promo, but the return of the Hellhounds --- or i guess now Ghostfacers --- and everything was just made of awesome.

next week's promo... guh!

i'm glad our show's back on.
CappieTauLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:53 AM
Addicted Fan

i smell a spin-off! XD

nah not really. but they were funny and it was a nice change of pace. loved the theme and the little huddle break they did.

GHHHOOOOOSSSSTTTTfacerrzzzzzzzz! XD
Old 04-25-2008, 10:21 AM
Moderator Manager

LOVED IT!! now this is the kind of SPN I LOVE!! Oh how I've missed the pointless episodes, that were just fun and hunting. I'm one of the few but I am getting SO TIRED of the mythology part of the show. I want the feel and structure of S1 back and this episode was perfect for it!! I loved the way it was written and shot, I loved the pointlessness of it all. It was pure cheese and cornyness!! I've already watched it twice and I'm sure many more times this weekend!

Ben is now officially my fave SPN writer! (sorry Sera. )

Dean had so many great lines, I loved how he acted with the camera around him!...also loved that he didn't hit on Maggie! I was shocked when the whole episode went by and not one sexual remark directed at her!.

Sammy in a party hat! That is made of win!

Loved that they used, "It's my Party" I've always loved that song.

Harry & Ed, I would love to see them back again, and now that they have Sam and Dean's number I hope it's possible. LOVED the line about those two a**holes from Texas.

The episode was perfect! So many great moments and lines, I can't even think right now. ....my new phrase though is seriously going to be "that was half awesome"

The slash OMG the slash!! Thank you Ben & Kripke!

And Dustin was in it!! Hee! It was great seeing him again!!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

It was brilliant!!!

BRILLIANT!!!!
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

OMFG BOY!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I was all, that Corbett guy kind of treats Ed weird... and then that rugged golden beard comment! I got the implications, but my god they actually said it! And the video made Dean tear up! It was a very nice episode after a painful wait.

Captain Ewevs: "You!? But we killed you!"
Boba Fett: "Yes, you killed me. And that made me very, very angry."
FreedomsBullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top