Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2017, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

watched it tonight for the millionth time.. I miss these type of episodes! we need them back!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Always a great "go to" episode during the holiday season
Old 01-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

always! definitely a classic!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
watched it tonight for the millionth time.. I miss these type of episodes! we need them back!
It's one of my all time favorites eps I wish we had more like it as well.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss denton (View Post)
Great episode with some great lines.

Dean: [Madge cuts Dean] You bitch!

Madge: Oh, my goodness me! Somebody owes a nickel to the swear jar. Oh, do you know what I say when I feel like swearing? Fudge.
Dean: I'll try an remember that.

Then later:
Dean: You fudging touch me again I'll fudging kill you!

Also loved the flashback to their Christmas as kids. So sad and so sweet.
I loved that moment. Sometimes, when I cuss, I say fudge or frell (from Farscape).
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

My husband and I also use curse words from Farscape!
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do remember this episode very well! It was a pretty good episode but something about these season 3 episodes feels so dark and even more so than season 2 lol.

The flashback scenes were good but those scenes do make me sad. I dont like watching the brothers fighting. I feel like they dragged John through the mud. The fact that he didn't come home on Christmas is just really sucky and really sad. But Dean decorating for Sam and Sam getting him the necklace was SO SWEET. And I love that Dean still wears it.

I can see why Sam didnt want to celebrate and why Dean did knowing it was his last year. But I am glad that Sam decorated for Dean in the end and they got each other gifts, they are so cute. I swear Sam almost said he loved him but stopped himself. I love them so much.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Ummm this episode was fantastic!

The ending was also super sweet.

credit
smoothaise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love watching this episode every Christmas
Old 10-03-2023, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Same!
Old 10-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this episode so much. I love the scenes with Sam and Dean as kids. Dean stealing the presents to give Sam for Christmas and then Sam giving Dean the necklace that means so much to him now. Sad watching the scenes in the present, Dean wanting a Christmas since it would be his last one and Sam not wanting to do it for the same reason.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I fudging LOVED this episode!!! I only wished I timed it better to watch it closer to Christmas. I love Christmas themed episodes in shows and this one is one of the best I've seen. Of course, with a very gory Supernatural style to it. It's like Nightmare Before Christmas but it also had so much wholesome moments too.

That poor, poor Grandpa dressed as Santa at the beginning and his poor grandson witnessing what happens. And then that poor kid just watching in silence as this scary Santa-like monster takes his dad away up the chimney.

Sam knew that couple was fishy and oh boy were they creepy as hell. Their basement was something out of nightmares.

Geez when the guy cut Sam's fingernail right off! And when Madge cuts Dean "you bitch" and she goes "Oh, my goodness me! Somebody owes a nickel to the swear jar. Oh, do you know what I say when I feel like swearing? Fudge." Dean: I'll try and remember that. And then later Dean goes: "You fudging touch me again I'll fudging kill you!" MY FAVOURITE part

They were lucky that lady called at the door! What would they have done without that timing to give them a chance to escape and kill the demons?!

I adored the flashbacks with young Sam and Dean, the young actors who played them were brilliant. It's sucks how much John had to be away from the boys, but surely he would definitely have tried to return to them for Christmas? That's just wrong if he didn't even try. I love how young Sam gave Dean the necklace and that Dean still wears it.

I can see why Sam didn't feel like celebrating Christmas, and Dean felt like he had to as it's his last year. It was SO sweet how Sam changed his mind at the end and decorated the room they were staying in and made eggnog for them. And the gifts they gave each other was so cute and funny. That ending was just adorable and it was nice to see them actually having a fun brotherly time together.

This episode was too perfect.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top