Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

loved the episode!! awesome! i really can't believe that brought gordon back..again. sam and dean..looking yum as usual! vampires!...again! "blood-sucking pals"lol! loved when sam ran right to dean after the fight. "that a raging psychopath was stopping by!" lol! dean is so funny! bela is so evil and i hope dean kills her!! sam will never die!! can't believe gordon killed that guy (it was kuberick right?)..actually i wasn't surprised. "i want you to stay out of harm's way" that was so cute when dean said it to sam and when he called him sammy! sam's little speech about looking up to dean when he was younger was so adorable and when told dean to drop it and just be his brother i can't believe sam finally killed gordon!! loved the end with sam and dean working on the metallicar...and dean letting sam do it. so adorable!!! can't wait until the next episodes!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

best episode of the season for sure! fill with action, suspense, a tear-jerker moments b/w Sam and Dean especially when Sam said that he always wanted to be just like Dean so that's how he knows when Dean is scared=/ I like that Dean was trying to teach him how to fix the car

It was funny when Dean said if we get out of this Bela I'm going to kill you and she knew he was saying that with all the seriousness in the world.

Bye Bye Gordon! & wow Sam just ripped Gordon's head of like...wow. GORE GORE GORE episode

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

an AMAZING EPISODE!!!

Bela - I REALLY enjoyed Bela tonight, even with the very few scenes that she had i enjoyed and even laughed in some of her scenes tonight. I really like how she is looking out for herself and I may be the only one but How was it that she had Dean's number?! it was so awesome. && Calling to warn them about Gordon, that was so unlike her, but at same time awesome!

Gordon - I may be the only one on this one two but i am so fricken happy that he is finally dead and i never ever have to see him or hear about him alive again. I normally like the bad guy, the antagonist, but i just did not enjoy him one bit. So i'm not really sad that he is no longer alive.

Preacher Dude - First i said when Vampire Gordon was in his trailer was "Preaher boy's dead" and guess what he did end up dead, which i was actually kind of sad about . Now if Preacher boy was a Gordon-like character, i would have liked him, he made me laugh and i enjoyed his scenes, but he would continue to go after Sam & Dean, and that is bad so its a necessary evil that he is gone

Dean - Well Jensen was AMAZING and on a shallow note he was incredibly hot tonight. Now back to Dean He had some of the best one-liners, again, Dean is a Ninja, lmao! I just loved again how Jensen puts soo much work into every little detail. When he asked Bela "Does it sound like im serious" I would have been scared for my life he said that, in that tone! He just does an amazing job making us believe what he is saying!

Sam - Soo Sam isn't as evil as Gordon thought he would be, he was sad that Dean had to kill that girl, and the only reason that he was like "Gordon has to die" was, well, it was either Gordon or Sam dead, and i don't think he wanted to die. Jared did an amazing job once again! He never seems to disappoint, in fact he just gets better and better with every episode!

Dean/Sam - way to make me Friggen cry! Seriously if it wasn't bad enough with the first brother moment in the hotel, Dean allowed Sam to fix the impala! First the scene in the motel. there were honest to god tears in my eyes when that scene ended!!! Both did AN AMAZING job and the dialogue was top notch! Everything about that scene was a perfect 10! Next to the impala scene.. How amazing was it! You could see it on Dean's face that he knew he had to show Sam, and that he even wanted to! and of course leave it to Dean to make a wise crack at the end! I think he enjoyed sitting down a little bit too much lol!

Ugh i hate my CW, there was no fricken preview at the end of it...... well i can't wait anyway

Overall i give it an 11/10 - because Gordon died and the brothers scene were the best scenes in SPN i have seen in a LONG TIME!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 11-15-2007 at 08:31 PM
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, just WOW!

Ok I might be the only one, one of the very few but I really like Gordon, not in a love to hate him kinda way but actually liked/loved the character. he's so broken and damaged. I've said it before but I really see him as a Dean without a Sam, if at any point in Dean's life he lost Sam the way Gordon lost his sister, then he'd be the very same man that Gordon became. They are cut from the same cloth, only difference is Sam keeps Dean grounded. So it broke my heart to watch Gordon turn into what he hates the most, it was cruel. To see him realize what he became, to know he'd have to end it to save the world from a monster like himself. it broke me! And then his sorry to Kubrick. He thought he was doing the right thing, because he honestly thinks Sam is evil which just adds on to the heartbreak. I really wish they didn't send Gordon out this way. SKB did a FANTASTIC job tonight!

No more Kubrick.

BELA! *squishes her* I loves her so! Ok selling out the boys, NOT COOL! but she did warn them which spirit did she talk to? ..and why do Dean and Bela have their phone numbers programed into each others phones? Hmmmm

Now for the best part of the show...oh wait..HARMONY! How awesome was it to see her?! and as vamp! Hee! she also broke my heart! ...Sera really has to write an up lifting episode one of these days.

Ok now for the best part...DEAN AND SAM! My gosh boys break my heart more why don't you?! ....even right from the start, Dean killing Lucy because Sam couldn't, then Dean jumping in front of the weapons so Sam can get a way...but the part that started riping my heart in two was Sam looking up to his older brother wanting to be just like him. and then Jared's voice cracked and I was gone, couldn't see the screen because my eyes were all blury with tears, then Dean stays ....move farward to Sam screaming no when Gordon is biting Dean, then to Sam cutting Gordon's head off with wire to save himself and Dean! ...but what finally did me in...Dean teaching Sam how to fix the car. that scene broke me! I don't think I've cried that hard since Dean talking to dead Sam, I don't know what it was about it but it just broke me. When Dean said Sam would need to know it for the future, and that look!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

Bee you are not the only one, I loved Gordon's character too

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTH_Leyton_4eva (View Post)
Dean/Sam - way to make me Friggen cry! Seriously if it wasn't bad enough with the first brother moment in the hotel, Dean allowed Sam to fix the impala! First the scene in the motel. there were honest to god tears in my eyes when that scene ended!!! Both did AN AMAZING job and the dialogue was top notch! Everything about that scene was a perfect 10! Next to the impala scene.. How amazing was it! You could see it on Dean's face that he knew he had to show Sam, and that he even wanted to! and of course leave it to Dean to make a wise crack at the end! I think he enjoyed sitting down a little bit too much lol!
I so loved the brotherly moments too, when Sam was all teary eyed begging Dean to be his brother again, I was so bawling, I am glad Sam called Dean out on hiding his fears and emotions, Dean listened to Sam letting him help out with fixing the impala, I am still floored by that, those were terrific scenes.

Wow!! I really loved this Epi despite the Bela annoyance, it had the somber lighting a taste of rock music at the end, but it was out of character for Gordon to rely on Bela to track down Sam and Dean, he would have just killed her ass, preferably by snapping her neck ) then found the boys on his own. Oh but wait Dean and Sam also needed her to track down Gordon why is she even on the show? just to annoy them and poke fun, give me a break. Bela character is so over done, and her antics is so middle school like grow up everything is not fun and games esp when jeopardizing ppl lives they need to get rid of her, argh!!! I hate Bela so much, as if a whole epi was not enough we had to endure her back to back

Dean is always fine, but damn Sam was hella hot in this epi, Gordon was also hot in that suit. Too funny Dean mocking Sam, thinking he would wine about killing Gordon. I love the way Sam is now always down for the kill. I can’t believe Gordon was a vampire, becoming the thing he hunts, that was wild.

Sam and Dean show down with Gordon was intense, when that shutter came down on Sam separating him from Dean then lights out and Gordon had him trapped, I was glued to the tv, OMG I so cringed when Dean was being bit by Gordon I screamed NOOOOO!!! but sadly now Gordon is dead, another great character gone
Old 11-16-2007, 03:23 AM
Total Fan

Wow, just wow!!! What a great episode that was.

I have never cried so much as when the scene with the motel room was on, and Sam saying to Dean how he looked up to his big brother ever since he was four, and that he wished he'd be his brother again, "just 'cause"...I kinda was expecting a brotherly "I love you" here...and then Dean staying with Sam. He was so panicky when he and Sam were seperated in the warehouse. God I love these two!

And the end scene Dean teaching Sammy how to fix the car for when he's gone Tears again!

I can't believe we have such a long hiatus now...how am I going to survive?

Last edited by LittleWillow; 11-16-2007 at 03:35 AM
LittleWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

okie dokie off to watch it
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:35 AM
Total Fan

Have fun, Juju, I'm sure you're going to LOVE the episode!
Old 11-16-2007, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe you're right Amazing episodeeee damn 39min it's not enough

Always can't stand Bela but...

The brotherly part at the motel was so EMO Gordon ohhhh Gordon i'm a bit sad that he's dead now but Sam made the good choice i guess

Umm can't write more now coz i've to go to work
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:51 PM
Extreme Fan

AWESOME EPISODE!!!

I loved it so much... not only was the stuff with Gordan and the boys completely badass, but it had the two best, most amazing brother moments so far this season, maybe of the whole series!!

The scene in the motel when Sam told Dean that he's been looking up to him since he was 4, studying him trying to be just like his big brother and that he wants him to drop the show and be his brother again... with the tears in his eyes.. I was crying...Then at the end Dean stayed at the motel and didn't go after Gordan.. SO AMAZING!! I also think that Sam finally got through to Dean and he won't be so carefree anymore like he was at the beggining of the season... which is good...

The scene at the end with the boys and the Metallicar!! OMG! so cute! Dean teaching Sam how to fix the Impala.. favorite line of the whole scene "that's my job right, show my little brother the ropes" I love those boys more than life! They are both completely amazing!!

Ok now about Gordan, I know there are people that are probably going to say that the way Sam killed Gordan was really bad and that proves that he's evil.. but I don't think that at all... Sam is still Sam, I am totally convinced of that after last nights episode.. when Dean killed that vampire girl at the beggining Sam was upset by it and with Gordan it was either kill or be killed, plus Gordan was a vampire so he had to chop his head off to kill him... also after Sam did it he looked down at his hands and then had a look on his face like he felt bad about killing someone who has tried to kill him a few times..

Last night was so great! definetly one of my favorite episodes this season! I can't believe we have to wait four weeks for the next episode! The next episode also just happens to be the one I have been dying to see since I read the spoilers before the season even started, so it's going to be a long four weeks!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Great eppy! Love, love LOVED it!
Even if it sucked (which it didn't) the brotherly moments would have made up for it.
Hell that last scene alone would be able to salvage ANY eppy (not that they need salvaging. It's hypothetical). That was adorable and wonderfully played. I loved the heart to heart in the motel where everything just got laid out there. But the quietness, subbtlety and just everyday vibe of the last scene touched me a wee-bit more.
To conclude: Sam-Dean moments KICKED ASS.
And for the rock music in the end.
Over all it felt very traditional SPN to me....

Poor Gordon...
What a way to go. The whole situation was heartbreaking considerng the character, his beliefs and his history
And poor Kubrick.
The apology moment was lovely however ( Bravo Mr. SKB!!!), so at least we got payoff for them both.

Kinda felt bad for all the peripheral vamps too... I did, all 4 of them...
It was saaaad.
Why didn't they just take Lucy!Vampire to Lenore? Or is it like an unwritten vampire rule thing that you can't go to a nest that didn't turn you?
Speaking of Lucy, was that a Count Dracula refernce? Wasn't one of the girls in the book named Lucy?

Lastly Bela...
I'm having a hard time with her. I am and I really don't want to.
It's a shame actually, because I thought the the character had such potential in theory, and LC is doing a good job, and I've been trying to keep an open mind, but it is getting grating.
I'm not hating her, but she does tire me. It's just too much of the same thing and it's losing its interest and it definitelly stopped being cute last week.
While we're on the subject of Bela... who the hell was the spirit she contacted?
Jim! Could it be Jim? I'd love that! Oh! Or John!
Now see that would have been nice to see. You know actually have some purpose.

Last edited by Folie; 11-17-2007 at 08:45 AM
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, thoughts... I love, love, love this episode!! This has been the best of the season so far It's a really awesome episode, Sera did a great job with the writing and Kim too!

Bela, ok, I am so still not feeling her, she's starting to really get annoying, I don't feel the whole cutesy thing she's doing.

Re Gordon, I like his character, and SKB is brilliant! I can't explain how ironic it must be for Gordon to be the thing that he hates most, that he is now the same thing he despises and hunts down. I love the way that it was done, considering Gordon's history and beliefs, and that it makes his end all the more heartbreaking since he believed that he was helping and doing a "good" thing in getting rid of Sam.

Re the brotherly moments, OMG way to break me show!! I just lost it when they were talking in the motel room and Sam telling Dean to drop the act and that he has followed Dean all his life, Jared's delivery and Dean teaching Sam how to fix the Impala This episode wins with the brother moments!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie
While we're on the subject of Bela... who the hell was the spirit she contacted?
Jim! Could it be Jim? I'd love that! Oh! Or John!
EXACTLY! that was the first thing that I thought of when she said it! Who would have talked to her, Dean I know you have bigger issues at the moment, like crazy vamped out Gordon killing your baby brother, but why didn't you ask! Right away my mind went to John. I love Bela as it is, but if they could tie her in like that, I'd love her heaps more.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 05:44 AM
Total Fan

I'm not really a fan of SPN vampire episodes, but I liked this one. I was hoping Mercedes would have a bigger role than she did, and I felt so sorry for Lucy in the scene where she finds out she's a vampire

I never liked Gordon, but boy that was a nasty way to go! Sam scared me in the scene where he killed him, the same as Dean not having a problem just killing Lucy...

The best part of the episode were definately all the Sam/Dean moments. Especially Sam's speech to Dean at the motel. I love them so!
They better figure out soon how to get Dean out of his deal! Btw, I'd really like to know how much time has past since the s2 finale...
Tery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Another good episode of supernatural.
Gordon was a great villain, and even if he was a psychopath, his life has been tragic, as well as his way to die, because damn that scene where sam killed him was one of the most gorest(is that a word?) and intense "killing" scenes of the show.
Some might say that the scene shows that sam is on the evil path,i disagree.I think he 's just becoming less caring about others, i mean the old sam would always tries to talk before shooting,even with evil people.But now if someone poses a direct threat to him and his brother ,he enters in "kill" mode, and i like this new aspect of his personality.
Bela's scenes were a bit uneccesary, but it's nice that she was willing to help the brothers, and still being the sexy thief.
I liked the scenes between the brothers, especially the car fixing one, it was a simple way to show their affection and how dean's impending death affects them, contrary to the motel scene, which was a bit overdramatic.
I would like to see more developements to how get dean out the deal , because i'm a bit tired of their "you're gonna die and you don't care about it" scenes, they're good, but it's time to move forward.
I'm a bit bummed by the hiatus, but i'm sure it will worth the wait.
killer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread