Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quadruple posting? and you call yourself a moderator

All kidding aside, did FF crash on you?
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like the episode. I love the comedic parts - Sam and Ms. Case; the brothers banters - Dean and Sam are just going to really kill me with their love for each other. But other than that, I find it too "please like Bela, she's all sorts of awesome" in your face episode. SHe's jsut too everywhere.

I didn't like that she got to figure out what ship was that? and that she wants the brothers to help her with her "plan" to get the hand. It was all about her. What's the show about? The brothers right? So screw you Bela. This is one episode I will not be watching in full when my dvd arrives. I'll just skip all the Bela crap!

She stole the Impala and called her crap. That was the worst thing she had done. And yes, I want her dead because of it. Poor Dean when he found out his car was stolen. I would shot her even in public!

Anyway, before I explode more here, I'd stop now.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Bela didn't call the car crap... at least I'm pretty sure she didn't.
Hoowever I'm pretty confident that that Peter guy did...

Definitelly, not a good eppy for the car. She was quite psycologically abused poor thing.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're right Folie, it wasn't Bela that called the Impala crap, it was Peter. All Bela did was move it and got it towed. ...but at least she told the boys in time so they wouldn't find any of the weapons.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
Quadruple posting? and you call yourself a moderator

All kidding aside, did FF crash on you?
yeah, it did! Sorry you guys! totally edited all those posts now

Still, the poor Impala has been abused so much in the episode But honestly, it's not one of my fave episodes of the season so far

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Bela didn't call the car crap... at least I'm pretty sure she didn't.
Hoowever I'm pretty confident that that Peter guy did...

Definitelly, not a good eppy for the car. She was quite psycologically abused poor thing.
Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't really paying attention with her at all. When the scene started and I found out she stole the car, I got enraged. She should've touched the car at all. Bad move, bitch!

Fla it's all right hon. Things happen here. Sometimes, I post and then after a while I'd see my post doubled, tripled or whatnot. You're still our beloved mod, no worries.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

Gay! and hee, I laugh when I remember our conversation yesterday. I just knew what you were going to say before you watched the episode

av
Old 11-11-2007, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
Fla it's all right hon. Things happen here. Sometimes, I post and then after a while I'd see my post doubled, tripled or whatnot. You're still our beloved mod, no worries.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei Zhuo (View Post)
Gay! and hee, I laugh when I remember our conversation yesterday. I just knew what you were going to say before you watched the episode
OMG! Fla! You just gave me the BESTEST news ever. But all right, I'll keep off this thread.

But yeah, did I mention I hated Bela more?
Old 11-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh I'm so glad to hear that there are other who dislike her as much as I do! She's just a whiny rich little girl with a serious over-bite on her lower jaw.. But I have to argee with her on one thing: Dean did look amazing in that black suit!!
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Gay, yup, I just knew I had to call you asap

yup, Dean look amazing and scorching hot!

and this episode didn't really do Bela any favors, she came across as more annoying

av
Old 11-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Actually she "didn't spent time in London". She's lived there most of her life. The accent is the one she talks with daily. If you catch her in interviews that is how she talks.
If she lived there then it means she spent time there right? I understand why her accent sounds the way it does but still the fact is her speech comes out sounding totally fake and annoying, needs work esp being in the spotlight, sorry but I have no desire to catch her in an interview, my ears has suffered enough lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~ (View Post)
What I've heard about Lauren and her accent, she auditioned using her American accent, but when the writers heard her 'real' one (english) they told her to play Bela with it.
Why on gods earth would they prefer her use that english accent, have they gone bonkers I would probably be less annoyed by her if she used the American accent instead, because it def adds to the reason why I hate Bela, in this case its kinda hard for me to distinguish if I am bashing the actress since her character Bela has the accent which I hate but it’s the way she really talks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
I find it too "please like Bela, she's all sorts of awesome" in your face episode. SHe's just too everywhere.

I didn't like that she got to figure out what ship was that? and that she wants the brothers to help her with her "plan" to get the hand. It was all about her. What's the show about? The brothers right? So screw you Bela. This is one episode I will not be watching in full when my dvd arrives. I'll just skip all the Bela crap!
I agree with you here this epi was the Bela hour, I get that they wanted to showcase her, but did they need the entire episode to do it? I feel that the way Ruby and Bela was written in is way wrong and they should have introduced them gradually like other guest stars, a show or scene here and there not just BAM!!!! here are your new regulars, like they did Bobby, Ellen, Gordon, and I would not mind seeing Meg and Missouri again I dont like how the show is changing, what happen to two brothers hunting, researching, solving cases, the rock music, the somber lighting, now its tuning into two guys and two chicks super sleuth wannabe action something I cant quite describe the feeling I have for the show right now

I just could not watch this epi in full, I read that SPN lost a huge chunk of viewers in the last half hour, including me, I wonder why that was

Save our show Bela must go!!
Because
Exaggeration
Loses
Audience
Old 11-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IScream4Dean (View Post)
If she lived there then it means she spent time there right? I understand why her accent sounds the way it does but still the fact is her speech comes out sounding totally fake and annoying, needs work esp being in the spotlight, sorry but I have no desire to catch her in an interview, my ears has suffered enough lol.
When you use the phrase "spent time there" it implies a timeframe of a few months to a few years not the better part of your life...
There is a distinction and that is what I was trying to point out. The way you worded it came off the wrong way and gave the wrong impression that's all
Old 11-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Actually the whole episode was lower in ratings then previous episodes, more then likely due to the fact of the big CSI/Without A Trace Crossover happening on the same night.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When you use the phrase "spent time there" it implies a timeframe of a few months to a few years not the better part of your life...
There is a distinction and that is what I was trying to point out. The way you worded it came off the wrong way and gave the wrong impression that's all
Oh sorry if I was not quite clear before, and the way I posted some things my brain was all frazzled.