Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

I think it might be interesting to come across a real-life experience when you could turn to someone and say "I lost my shoe". (Guess it would depend on the situation and how easily rescued the shoe would be )

Of course, I doubt that anyone I'd come across in "real life" to say it to would have any idea what I was referring to.............

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:26 AM
Cy'
Part-Time Fan

I love this episode too^^ Many funny scenes^^ Dean is funny as always and Sam was so cute in this episode, when Sam had to stay alone in the motel, he wanted to scratch his nose but as Dean ordered him not to do that, he waited for Dean's leaving to do that, so cute, he was like a cutie child, even when his lost his shoe^^ Moreover, when the 2 guys wanted to catch Sam, they didn't need, but Sam made their mission become easy by collapsing because of the fire^^
Cy' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cy' (View Post)
I love this episode too^^ Many funny scenes^^ Dean is funny as always and Sam was so cute in this episode, when Sam had to stay alone in the motel, he wanted to scratch his nose but as Dean ordered him not to do that, he waited for Dean's leaving to do that, so cute, he was like a cutie child, even when his lost his shoe^^ Moreover, when the 2 guys wanted to catch Sam, they didn't need, but Sam made their mission become easy by collapsing because of the fire^^
I can watch this episode over and over and still laugh just as hard as the first time I saw it.

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

HEEE!! I am sooo happy to see this discussion because I just watched this episode a couple of days ago. (I just started watching the series and now I am about half-way through season 3). This episode was made of WIN!!! I howled- litterally howled- when Sam put on his cutest powty face ever and claimed he lost his shoe. The episode continued to make me laugh until the last shot aired. I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarafina* (View Post)
HEEE!! I am sooo happy to see this discussion because I just watched this episode a couple of days ago. (I just started watching the series and now I am about half-way through season 3). This episode was made of WIN!!! I howled- litterally howled- when Sam put on his cutest powty face ever and claimed he lost his shoe. The episode continued to make me laugh until the last shot aired. I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!
I AGREE! I love seeing a 6'4" grown man pout at losing his shoe...and he said it in such a little kid's voice. LOVEEEE ITTT.

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:48 AM
New Fan

This is a seriously epic episode! So friggin funny! I remember when me and my mom watched it and just burst out laughing in amazement when Dean threw the Pen in the gun. That was brilliant! And Sams bad luck!
Losing his shoe was so funny!
punk&disorderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Cy'
Part-Time Fan

Here are 2 links from this episode, all about funny scenes, that I've found =)

- Sam's bad luck : YouTube - supernatural 3x03 - sam's bad luck

- Dean "I'm batman" : YouTube - Supernatural 3.03 - I'm Batman!

I love the moment where Dean knocks out Kubrick with the remote control^^

P.S: If links are forbidden, moderators can delete my post.
Cy' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 06:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good episode and great to see Lauren Cohen in the episode.
miss denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I miss Bela. I liked her.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was interesting and moved the plot forward quite a bit.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
I miss Bela. I liked her.
I really liked Bela too Her ending was sad
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remembered this episode and i really really enjoyed it! It was so good!

Sam was so funny having bad luck the whole episode, omg Jared is so cute!

I really loved the addition of Bela, Lauren is so pretty and she was awesome and badass. Her chemistry with both boys was great imo.

Damnit Gordon, I was hoping we wouldn't have to see him again! And now we also have his friend coming after them?

On top of that there is Ruby, Meg if she is still out there, and all the other demons running around . Plus they have to defeat the spirit demon to get Dean's life back... so much to tackle!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

OMG This was such a FUN episode. Truly belly laughed so much. Jared had me in stitches.

credit
smoothaise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One of my favorite lines "I lost my shoe." He looks so pouty when he says it. He's just adorable. Also I love Dean's "I'm Batman" line.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh my gosh I freaking loved this episode!

When Sam started running into bad luck after Bela stole the rabbits foot I felt soooooo sorry for him. Just wanted to give the poor guy a hug lol. The way he was so dejected when he lost his shoe was so cute. Mind you, with all his bad luck he was still lucky enough to not get killed almost straight away like that other guy did. The way he fell on that fork dear god that made me cringe. I had to look away! I loved Dean with the scratch-cards and loving the wins when they had the foot. And the smile on his face in that photo. Sam was less happy haha.

Damn yeah I didn't like that Gordon is back. I hate how he is so wrong about Sam. It's so annoying. Still I guess he's a character you love to hate. And even in prison he's able to send someone else to try and kill Sam. But it looks like he might not be in prison for long...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top