Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved all the in-jokes and refrences, man there was just soo many

I was kinda dissapointed with the Gilmore Girls one, but it was cute I was just expecting more.

The episode was alright, not the best. It doesn't beat Tall Tales, nor Hell House.
wag1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And I loved Sam's straight man to Dean's goofball.
I mean it usually is that way, but OH MY! Did Jared rock the part in this one. His timing was great!
Now I've never, ever though he sucked, but boy has he upped his performance this year! Really raised the bar and grown as an actor...
Could not agree more! Jared just keeps bringing it over and over again. He's fantastic this season! (not to say he wasn't good last season) but you can actually see how much he's grown as an actor since the pilot until now. And the poor guy! How does he possibly keep a straight face when Jensen is doing some of his fanboy stuff?

I guess I'm one of the very few who liked Tara. but I'm all for Starla coming back as well! Dean/Starla

Quote:
I love his face expression when he got out of the caravan at the end of the episode. He needs to get laid from time to time
I Know! Didn't he look gorgeous! I mean I always think he looks amazing but when he came out of the trailer I was like
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:17 AM
Extreme Fan

I was just thinking about the whole GG reference and I don't know how many of you read Ausiello's spoiler but he said that Jared was supposed to say something about GG and I'm not sure if he was wrong or maybe Jared did say something in the ep but The CW made them cut it out... I don't know I could be completely wrong I just thought it was kind of weird...
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm suprised there are so many who preferred this ep to Tall Tales. I liked this episode but I actually thought it was one of their weakest. Tall Tales had me roaring with laughter where this one just got small bursts of laughter.
"You stink like sex." -Dean Winchester
CrystalPistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
I was just thinking about the whole GG reference and I don't know how many of you read Ausiello's spoiler but he said that Jared was supposed to say something about GG and I'm not sure if he was wrong or maybe Jared did say something in the ep but The CW made them cut it out... I don't know I could be completely wrong I just thought it was kind of weird...
I remember that Q&A, I was waiting for this huge OMG line, because he had said it was really something that could burn bridges or something like that and then all we got was a look and I was like WTF?! but yeah the CW people probably made them cut it. Somebody should ask what the line was orginally.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
Yup....that was my impression too...and I was waiting for a punchline of sorts..
I guess they probably did cut it.
I wouldn't really say the studio made them do it (not that it's not possible), but I guess TPTB could have thought that the joke that you are actually seeing a (former) GG star, and him responding to it that way, not wanting to be spotted (cause that's definitelly the look Jared gave) was considered a good enough gag without interference of the studio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~ (View Post)
Somebody should ask what the line was orginally.
Aw, that's actually a good idea...
I think it's a bit late for it but I might try and mail Ausiello tomorrow...
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Extreme Fan

someone should definetly try and find out what the line was b/c I really want to know...
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~ (View Post)
I haven't seen the DC's. ...but yes finally the end of hiatus! and all five remaining episodes sound like they are going to rock! (specially 20)
iz this guy on your avatar gay ? my friend told me dat
Lilhousemd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't know that there was supposed to be a line there in that Gilmore Girls part. Now, I'm really curious as to what that could be We need to know!

But yeah, it's possible that the CW made them cut it

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

I only liked Tara for her name Every time said it, I died.

I loved the in jokes... And the references to Poltergiest (yea!!!!) and Three Men And A Baby... I swear Kripke read's our conversations!

I just really like that this was a silly episode, but not as silly as Tall Tales... There were so many jokes, and it was really good to see happy Dean

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Ngatiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilhousemd (View Post)
iz this guy on your avatar gay ? my friend told me dat
You're gonna have to help me out because I've switched icons three times in the past day.

Quote:
and it was really good to see happy Dean
That was the best part!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Hell yea it was. Happy Dean was just

Tahra

icon by me
Old 04-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

true. Happy Dean is and I'm glad to see him resurface for this episode before we go back to all the heavy angsting

av
Old 04-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yup same here. It was good to have a light hearted episode that didn't go into the angst. Like, they only lightly touched on any angsty issues, like when they mentioned Madison, but aside from that, there was nothing. It was wonderful!

Tahra

icon by me
Old 04-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

I agree Sometimes, the boys and the audience really need these types of episodes wherein we get a break from the angst and have us enjoy ourselves!

av
Reply   Post New Thread