Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Loyal Fan

i loved tonights episode. i enjoy seeing a comical episode in every dramatic series every now and again. they boys were most awesome.

Jared's little 'blah blah blah' thing was great, and the fact that Dean imagined that he talked like gay guy was hilarious.

of course them wrestling w/ each other on the bed was more than exciting. there were alot of instances where i saw Dean's shirt riding up, i was like SKIN! lol.

the trickster guy plays the 'little cop' as i call him in Jericho, he's not one of my favorite people on there, but i thought he did relatively well with this role.

i was happy to see Bobby helping them out. i enjoyed him calling the boys an old married couple.

and omg. when the guy started slow dancing with the alien. that was one of the funniest things in the whole episode.

lol, i was so concerned for the Impala in the beginning when Dean said well my car's trashed, i was like OH NOES! what happened to the car!?!

and i am DEFINITELY not excited that i have to wait a month for a new episode.

R.I.P Brad Renfro [1982-2008]
xstarsgoblue25x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:55 AM
New Fan

This episode was really good! I was a little leery for a comical one but I thought it fit Supernatural to a tee and all the characters and actors did a wonderful job!

The bantering and bickering was wonderful

Bobby is like a father fugure for them which is good as they have someone they can call on.

And the ending was suspenseful and I thought that it was really well done!

All in all I was very pleased and can't wait for the new episode next month!
carebearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:11 AM
New Fan

Okay, lemme say that this is one of my favorite episodes. It ranks up in the top three.
I LOVE LOVE LOVED it from start to finish. I freaked when he said the car was trashed, becuase i thought i had missed something.

Bobby? wow! We need to see more of bobby. and i love how he was like a father figure, especially telling dean that sam didnt trash the car, and telling sam that dean didn't take his computer. Now we know what they were like as kids?

THE SLOW DANCING ALIEN!
omg.

I LOVED seeing sleazeball!dean again. We haven't seen him like that since john's death. It was awesome, especially in his version of the story, where he's being all suave and sam's doing the "What are you doing?" and acting all gay.

And i couldn't stop laughing when dean had a mouth full of..
what was that?

The two brother's wrestling on the bed. awesome. I was the same way.."OMG SKIN!"

Anyway..
I have a dumb question though.

The air got let out of the tires, but dean said the car was "trashed". Why didn't he just put the air back in?? It would have been as good as new, and if he woulda done it asap, the rims wouldn't have bent..it's just the tires. i thought maybe the engine blew up or something..

I think they made a bad decision in trying to kill the trickster, in all honesty. A demigod on your side is NOT a bad thing. he could have killed them with a thought, but instead he let them go..

And i for one LOVED the actor who played him.

ANYWAY, i shall go rewatch other episodes on dvd, since that was my valentine present.
yessssssss.
harlequinrogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Teeheeee!! I'm just grinning like an idiot here
I tell you, we are truly getting indulged here, and awesome episode after another. Kripke better now rise the stakes too high, or he'll have a hard time topping things up every week

I love the way the epi was scripted, the changing point of views and for Bobby! He's just great, telling Sam and Dean off
Dean's just a pig No, let me rephrase that: chipmunk!Dean
I bet he could do something just like that for real, stuff his face with some sort of chocolate candy... bless him

slow-dancing alien, almost fell of the chair on that one
also let's not forget the bed-wrestling. *guh*
I liked Richard Speight Jr as the janitor, liked him back when he was in Band of Brothers... his character was a worthy opponent to the boys. Wouldn't mind seeing him messing up with the boys minds in the future

Quote:
I think they made a bad decision in trying to kill the trickster, in all honesty. A demigod on your side is NOT a bad thing. he could have killed them with a thought, but instead he let them go..
ITA! i truly did not see that ending coming. batter this way though, makes you wonder why the trickster did not kill the boys, and just toyed with them.

Also when D was in the hallway and then barry White started playing, I remember thinking uh-oh, Dean's in trouble

I'm also wondering what the hell is wrong with the Impala?!? Come on boys... they did drive off in it in the end, so maybe it was just something they needed to build up the plot. Well, come to think of it, they DID need the Impala to be trashed to get the boys to wrestle on the bed

Last edited by CogitoErgoFeminaSum; 02-16-2007 at 12:06 PM
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

I'm in a way better mood today, I just rewatched the episode and liked it even less. Guess this will go down as one of those "why oh why?" episodes for me.

But I'm happy almost everyone else enjoyed it.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

overall i think it was an okay episode. i would have liked stuff a bit more supernatural, but i can deal

i liked the different point of views. how it switched back and forth to the different times and stuff. that was neat.

for the most part the script was good. and i think the boys did a wonderful job as always
Old 02-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the episode was seriously the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life!! i loved it so much...so awesome!!! one of my top episodes!! loved the slow dancing alien "they made me...slow dance!!!" so funny!!! loved different versions of the story!!! hysterical!! "they probed me again, and again..etc" lol!!! the wrestling was awesome!! the blah, blah, was so funny!! not a fan of bobby....but i loved when he called them a married couple!! i loved when sam hugged that guy!! it was so random! watching the episode made my week!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 02-16-2007 at 07:20 PM
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

So from the two funny ones they've done I think I do prefer Hell House, but Tall Tales was pretty good. Not the best but a solid effort and some really great lol moments.

I love Bobby so that alone made the eppy for me.
Some really good stuff, beyond that though, like Dean getting beat up by the girls and the different POVs of the stories and how they made each boy look everytime. And the slow dancing alien stuff....
I do think we'll probably get to see the Trickster again.
I do love how so many of the stories this year are being left open ended and not completely resolved.

And did you guys get the feeling the Trickster wanted to tell Dean something more before he got killed (or at least before they thought they killed him), not just the "it didn't have to be this way"?
And have you peeps noticed that the boys have been using and carying more cash lately? Like it's a little continuity thing with the feds on their tail. Love it!
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode so funny I'm agree with you Folie Hell House remain the best , but this one is nevertheless Awesome

I love the slow dancing alien Jensen and Jared was amazing especially Jensen in fact "Chipmunk" I have laugh during all the episode ^^

Bobby was great

Damn nasty hiatus
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was so glad to see Bobby again so soon! I'm really loving his character, the way he swoops up in there with all the answers.

The humor was an excellent way to cut up the heaviness of previous episodes. It had good pacing.

Seeing Sam and Dean's perception of each other was hilarious! The second Sam walked up to Dean making out with that chick I knew funny hijinks were about to ensue.

I was also kind of glad that the Trickster dude lived. I can see more fun coming out of him.

I heart Sammy Winchester. Supernatural is love.
teh fangirl with squee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

this episode had me laughing so hard, I love seeing how the brothers view themselves and how they view each other.

also, Bobby is awesome. haha. he keeps the boys in line

and the slow dancing alien, the blah blah blah scene, the chipmunk Dean, the bed wrestling, the bickering, liked the episode a lot but I do agree that I like Hell House more

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:53 AM
Total Fan

Though it was a great episode. Just the right amount of amusant! Love the brotherly bickering as always. We definitely needed a light episode and this was perfect for that.

Quote:
And did you guys get the feeling the Trickster wanted to tell Dean something more before he got killed (or at least before they thought they killed him), not just the "it didn't have to be this way"?
I myself was thinking this. There was something about him that made me wonder.

oth4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
So from the two funny ones they've done I think I do prefer Hell House, but Tall Tales was pretty good. Not the best but a solid effort and some really great lol moments.
I still love Hell House, plot-wise Hell House is better than this one. But I did enjoy Tall Tales and the bickering is always good.

I realised I haven't given my opinion about the episode. it was good, not so supernatural memorable but it was good. The brothers have had great moments (and can I be a gutter girl for just one paragraph?) I love the skin contact and the belly peeking And prissy Sammy (Dean thinks of him ) My slahsy heart was squeeing like an idiot with those moments.

Okay, back to the brotherly banters, it was so cool to see that at the end of the day both of understood each other. That last scene was supposedly a cute lil dramatic one but then Bobby had to say that comment - priceless!

Prissy Sammy was so hilarious. I love Jared for acting it very funny. I love this episode acting-wise plus the funny POV of the brothers. Although, the story might''ve been a bit simply, but then I' love Dean/Sam banters.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Loyal Fan

After all the angst episodes this was just what the doctor ordered!
I've never laughed so much while watching SN,the episode was all kinds of awsome!
Sam's "Blah blah blah" and "You brave little soldier" PWNed me!
I loved how they were bickering like children and when they were wrestling on the bed Also Dean stuffing his mouth with those things and the SLOW DANCING ALIEN Bobby is really cool,hope he stays longer!
*sigh* I hate hiatuses!
........until the very end.
join & vote Jonathan Groff|Cveti
Cute_Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i hate waiting too!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread