Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

ITA! Tahra, you said everything I was thinking. Evil Sammy taunting Jo? One of the best SPN moments EVER!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Tahra, I did watch it, at last. The ep was fantastic and Sammy tauting Jo is LOVE
Old 04-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

My only complaint was that Evil Sammy didn't finish the job. Bad boy!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~ (View Post)
My only complaint was that Evil Sammy didn't finish the job. Bad boy!
That was my disappointment, too.

Well, that and they didn't re-introduce the demon that had possessed Meg before.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man I was pissed that he didn't finish the job, I really really wanted him to finish off JoHo, that would have been perfect!

Bee! Great minds think alike It was just a really awesome episode! SO emotionally charged

I think this has become one of my new favourite episodes!

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Ngatiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's one of my new faves too. Hard to believe it was one of the lowed rated episodes of the season...silly people!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

What? One of the lowest rated episodes? Are people stupid?

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Ngatiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Loyal Fan

I have so much love for this episode, Jared was amazing playing the evil role. The scene in the motel was a great brotherly love moment, the scene in the bar made me speechless, Jared was all kinds of awesome and i have to say he actually scared me in that scene. By far the best episode of season so far.
missscotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatiara (View Post)
What? One of the lowest rated episodes? Are people stupid?

Tahra
Yep, I was shocked when I saw the numbers!
Old 04-17-2007, 08:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Poor Jo. She's so misunderstood.

The Evil Sam/Jo stuff made me rewind and watch again. It was just hot. And when he was punching Dean. Sounds terrible but I love to see Dean in pain. Jensen acts it so well. (I think even better than some of my beloved jossverse people and that's saying something because I'm nothing if not loyal.)
"You stink like sex." -Dean Winchester
CrystalPistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalPistol (View Post)
Poor Jo. She's so misunderstood.
Misunderstood?
She wants to be a hunter and doesn't even get when people are being possessed AFTER Dean poured the Holy Water on Sam and he reacted the way he did (plus she knows that he wouldn't normally act like that and HE CALLED HIS FATHER JOHN, not "Dad", come on!) and the only thing she managed to say was "Was he possessed?"
I don't dislike her that much, but I can't deny she had been just plain stupid there

Ele
Akira14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira14 (View Post)
She wants to be a hunter and doesn't even get when people are being possessed AFTER Dean poured the Holy Water on Sam and he reacted the way he did (plus she knows that he wouldn't normally act like that and HE CALLED HIS FATHER JOHN, not "Dad", come on!) and the only thing she managed to say was "Was he possessed?"
OK I think this whole "He was possesed?" is being blown way out of proportion..It was clearly rhetorical for crying out loud! Like Dean asking if Sam was drunk in Playthings. People do ask questions like that all the time.

And maybe it also was an undercover explaination by the writers for people who were tuning in for the first time that when you thow holy water on a person possesed they steam.

And she did have a clue that it wasn't Sam...she said so. Her exact words "You're not Sam"...and then Meg/Sam told her to not be so sure...She had doubts. She wasn't being dence.
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
OK I think this whole "He was possesed?" is being blown way out of proportion..It was clearly rhetorical for crying out loud! Like Dean asking if Sam was drunk in Playthings. People do ask questions like that all the time.
Then I have to blame it on Alona. She didn't sound like she was asking a rhetorical question, but like she was kind of suprised
She wouldn't have sounded less dense if she asked right when Dean arrived, something like "Is he possessed?" .
But after the Holy Water ? Not when she wants to be a hunter, I really can't believe she didn't knew better.

Ele
Old 04-17-2007, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

I disagree...
First off she was gagged when Dean arrived...asking him then would have been a bit difficult...
As for the delivery, IMO it had the tone it did to get Dean's attention, add the intensity of the moment.
And to be fair, yes she did sound a tad surprised, but as you said she wants to be hunter. She is relatively new at the on field stuff. She's just started out. Can you guarantee she's seen someone possesed and actually seen what happens when Holy water hits them? If she's never faced off with a demon, being surpised at the effect is logical.
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

No, okay I didn't remember she was gagged...She couldn't, but still.
Why did she wanted to get Dean's attention so bad if it was a rhetoric question? Does she knows so very little of Sam (despite having spent those couple of days together with him and Dean in No Exit) to have to ask him?
In fact he doesn't even bother replying to her and he runs after Sam, because it's that obvious.
If she does know he was possessed why screaming after Dean so angrily? (That "Dean!" which had a underlying of "Why don't you bother staying here and explain it to me instead of going after your possessed brother?")
To me they are a couple of very bad lines...

Oh yeah

Ele

Last edited by Akira14; 04-17-2007 at 02:01 PM
Reply   Post New Thread