Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll stay away from the thread until I've downloaded the episode.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG!!!! that was the best episode all season.. maybe even the best episode of the show ever!! I loved it!! both the boys were completly AMAZING!! I can't get over how good it was...
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode had so many layers, it was amazing. Seriously, the love Dean and Sam have for eachother can't be made any clearer. They are eachother's backbone and life force. Dean will not rest until he saves Sam. He had so many lines tonight that showed his big brother qualities, and I believe he said something like "You're not getting Sam" and it just melted me.

I also liked seeing Jo again, I know many don't like her, but I do. She has a good no bs attitude and I think the role she played in this episode was crucial and it gave us a little closure as to what she has been up to.

But what stole the show was Jared's acting! My goodness he was so intense and he played the badboy so well that it made me fawn and almost drop to my knees. The boy has got range. Some things he did and said made me cringe, but I loved it.

I can't remember the song at the end, but I know it kicked arse.

AMAZING episode.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
This episode had so many layers, it was amazing. Seriously, the love Dean and Sam have for eachother can't be made any clearer. They are eachother's backbone and life force. Dean will not rest until he saves Sam. He had so many lines tonight that showed his big brother qualities, and I believe he said something like "You're not getting Sam" and it just melted me.

But what stole the show was Jared's acting! My goodness he was so intense and he played the badboy so well that it made me fawn and almost drop to my knees. The boy has got range. Some things he did and said made me cringe, but I loved it.

AMAZING episode.
I completly agree.. the brotherly love in this episode was at it's best.. just seeing the concern that Dean has for Sam and the lengths he will go to save Sam.. I love it SO much!!

And Jared's acting totally did steal the episode! he was AMAZING! he plays the bad boy so well i really can't even get over how completly amazing he was in this episode.. he blew me away! both the boys did such great jobs..
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Amazing episode. I wasn't completely sure Jared could pull off being evil (I've only seen him play nice guys) but he did it flawlessly. I even liked Jo tonight, which is saying something. Overall, it's right up there with Nightshifter as one of my favorite episodes.
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOW this eppy blew my mind away
I melted when Dean said "I'd rather die" i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwww big brother love right there!!!

BOBBY!!!! I am soo on Team Bobby that guy is friggen amazing!!!! && hella smart
&& yes Jared took his acting to another level tonight! it was just amazing!!!

loved the slap Dean gave Sam after Sam was like "so did i miss anything" or something along those lines..
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTH_Leyton_4eva (View Post)
WOW this eppy blew my mind away
I melted when Dean said "I'd rather die" i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwww big brother love right there!!!

loved the slap Dean gave Sam after Sam was like "so did i miss anything" or something along those lines..
I loved when Dean said he would rather die too. There really were great brother moments in this episode, which was definitely an awesome one. Really intense and just sooo good.

And it was great when Sam said that and Dean punched him. And the last line when Dean said something about having a girl inside him. lol

I agree about Jared's acting. He really did play the demon well.

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
UltimateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

So, who's Bobby? This is one of those eppys I can't fully enjoy because of my lack of knowledge, but anyway... Bobby rocks hard.

I loved Jo. She does look kinda...underage and small. But she rocks too. I was SO scared for her when Sam was all over her. She couldn't have possibly done anything to save herself! JP was SCARY tonight! My goodness, he creeped the hell out of me. Phew... Even though he was possessed, I would've been angry at Sam for hurting her.

The sing song "my daddy shot your daddy in the head" reminded me of when Spike used to sing song his threats. Good times. "Someone's in the ceiling...."

Wow... I want a brother like Dean! I already have an overprotective big bro (not so much fun all the time!) but Dean really brings it. His love for Sam is amazing. It's like he doesn't know how to love anyone else but him.

I really want Dean to call Jo back. She got unfairly mistreated by the brothers tonight. I hope they make it up to her.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

amazing episode.

most of you have already covered the things i would have said. the brothers love is un-mistakable.

i cracked up when Sam did the little "my daddy shot your daddy in the head" ... i guess i probably shouldn't have laughed, but he was so dead on playing an evil role. i kinda like feisty evil Sam. ... not that i want him to be possessed by a demon, but i think Sam should be a little more feisty in general.

Dean was wonderful. i loved that he used another "full on" line ... "dude, you full on had a woman inside of you for a week"

i feel like we keep having this build up about whether or not Dean would really be able to kill Sam if it came to that, i really hope that's not for-telling us that it's going to come to that soon or anything.

i liked the Bobby guy as well, though was it just me or was he acting kindof weird himself when the boys left?

next week looks wicked hilarious.

R.I.P Brad Renfro [1982-2008]
xstarsgoblue25x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Elite Fan

I couldn't tell wether Bobby was concerned about the brothers or just waiting to rat them out ?

BTW, what is JA's hair color? His hair looked really light tonight and I never noticed it before. Not that I've watched just a handful of eppys, mind you.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Addicted Fan

That scene when Sam attacked Jo in the bar was intense. The way he was all up in her and she was struggling, at first I thought he was gonna rape her, especially once he knocked her unconscious and was touching her.

Poor jo....
Old 02-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

This paticular eppy reminded me so much of a book I read called Nightlife by Rob Thurman. I ended up figuring out what was up with Sammy right off the bat because of how similar the plotline was to the book. But all in all...I enjoyed it. I liked seeing Sam act like an Evil Bad Ass.

The loving sucker puch Dean gave him toward the end was sweet.

Oh and I bet the reason Bobby was acting strange is because he knows about Sam. I bet their Father told him.

SHI

Last edited by Shiesty23; 02-09-2007 at 02:48 AM
Shiesty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 02:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw it, I saw it, i saw it
This ep is probably one the best ep ever
There were couple heartbreaking scenes where my eyes filled with tears.

I really like Jared playing the bad guy. He was so HOT. The scene in the bar with Jo was....I was like...."Wow, wait a sec".... The intense was very, very high. For one sec I thought something was going on with Jo and Sam
I love the way Sam was explaining to Jo about her father, about Dean's feeling etc. Man the bar's scene is one of my favorite of all

Dean.....this man is so perfect. I love him
I love the way he feels for his brother. The scene in the hotel where Sam was asking Dean to shot him was so sad and I am feeling the same with the scene in the bar. One of the things that make Dean so great is his love to Sam. He will and he does care for his brother and he will and he is doing everything he can to protect him! I don't think he will ever pull the trigger. He will seek for another way to save Sam

And of course there were some very hilarious moments like the one in the supermarket where the salesman was explaining to both Sam and Dean about Sam's actions the previous night and Dean was in shock or something. That was funny. I love the scene in the hotel where Sam was saying something like:
" I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to hurt you!'
And Dean's reaction
And my pants went away when Jo was cleaning Dean's arm and the camera was catching the whole arm and I must say.....Jensen has great hands
Old 02-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Addicted Fan

what I didn't understand was that if Jo liked Dean, why didn't she use the 'ol "oh you're shot, take off your shirt so I can bandage you up" excuse? instead of having him just semi-lift it up? lol.

but yeah, that bar scene when Sam attacked Jo, just seeing her struggle was hard enough to watch. I don't think i would've been able to handle it if he actually did rape her.

Last edited by JediBlastoise; 02-09-2007 at 02:49 AM
JediBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Omg what an epsiode, im kinda speachless it was amazing! sam was so good, i mean jared playing evil was like wow! he could tie me up anytime, even if he was evil haha! dean poor dean, but when jo was patching him up, he should have been topless i mean he was shot in the shoulder the t-shirt must have been in the way trying to clean the wound etc.

Loved it, prob one of my fave episodes ever.
Darla rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread