Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to see the episode damn my connection internet really sucks
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Another great episode! I'm with everyone that loved all the gay comments and how Dean said Sam loved dolls. The dolls definitely were creepy looking.

Sam drunk was great too! Unfortunately for Dean though Sam remembers that he promised to kill him if he goes bad. Hopefully that won't ever happen!

I thought it was a cool idea that the daughter could see the spirit but to everyone else she was imaginary. Having the guy hang from the fan was scary. Overall another great ep! Can't wait for more!

And does anyon know when Jared will have the cast off? It seems like it's been really long.

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
UltimateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFan (View Post)
Sam drunk was great too! Unfortunately for Dean though Sam remembers that he promised to kill him if he goes bad. Hopefully that won't ever happen!
Yeah, I have a bad feeling that one will come back to bite Dean in the butt. His face at the end when Sam says you promised was so sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CogitoErgoFeminaSum (View Post)
And I loved loved LOVED the shot where they boys were walking down the hallway and it was from a low angle and a shameless butt shot
There's a lovely crouch shot too, when they're in the bed room.
And Dean sitting/falling down on the bed was so cute.
Nathan: Would you keep it down!
My Myspace
GACT16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

you guys crack me up haha
Old 01-19-2007, 04:23 PM
New Fan

great episode it's sucks that this show is so underrated.

when sam grabbed dean's face, i swear i thought they were going to have this make out session . i was like whoooa there sam
wessawessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

actually, that wouldnt be so bad

Old 01-19-2007, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this episode was beyond words....it was that awesome!!!! drunk sam was so funny!! i thought that when sam was grabbing dean face he was going to kiss him!!! the dolls were so creepy, so was the daughter tyler and her friend. i loved the debate if they were going to poke the lady with the stick...i laughed for a long time at that part!! i loved when dean asked sam why everyone thought that they were gay...and sam's doll collection! another fave of mine...can't wait till next week!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Total Fan

ITA with all of you !! I just have sooo much Love for this epi! All day today I have run around saying "Dude, you can't poke her with a stick" I don't know why that has stuck with me like it has, but it makes me *gigglesnort* everytime I say it !

Marci's Craziness
wakeupolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeupolder (View Post)
ITA with all of you !! I just have sooo much Love for this epi! All day today I have run around saying "Dude, you can't poke her with a stick" I don't know why that has stuck with me like it has, but it makes me *gigglesnort* everytime I say it !
I love that line.. I laughed so hard! LOL!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amazing episode
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

It was nice and extra creepy...a little too slashy for my taste but I'm sure all you GG must be quite pleased .
The vibe/aesthetic of the episode was a bit different than usual IMO, but it fitted the story and setting perfectly and that is what I guess/hope what they were going for.
Some really awesome lines and moments though.

For me this episode basically showed how much similar Sam and John are(were) and how different Dean is from the two of them...
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 03:50 PM
New Fan

AWESOME LINES
AWESOME FORUM REFERENCES; THEY KNOW ABOUT 'US'
THANK YOU, ERIC! hehuehue
THIS 'CUPLE' rules!
we love youu, boy, you rock our world!
MARCIA'S_CHICO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Finally... I saw it!
It was amazing ep. I really like ti.
Sam was more than hot and gorgeous. He was amazing here. I like Dean, of course.
The scene in the bar when Dean was drinking was HOT.
I love the drunk Sam personality. So hilarious. It was a great ep.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back and I just watched it.

Maya I'll PM you with the details.

And yes, I must agree with everyone that this episode totally rocks! I love the suspense they put into the story. I didn't remember the gist of the episode so that added a lil more suspense to it.

First, (and this has to be the first thing that I'll comment, being a certified GG!) I love the gay reference, the face cuppage, the doll collection idea and the "I bet you don't remember anything you did last night?" Total slash for me. Thank you Kripke! Drunken Sam made my day

Actually, thinking about it, the story of Playthings can become a movie plot. It's very interesting - the imaginary playmate, the creepy doll collection, the frightning grand mother. I love it! Especially that there were some good butt shots and Sam drunk and later wet.

So Dean promised Sam that if the need arises, he has to kill him. Poor Sam to be feeling that way. Must've been hard for him to accept that being evil might be his destiny. I said might because I still believe Sam can overcome that with Dean around. He actually felt that maybe everytime they saves as many people as they can it might lure him out of his destiny. Though, at the back of his mind, he may not have a way to just stop it.

Indeed, a great episode. I want more like this one.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, this show rocks..

I loved the episode, a lot. I was watching on the living room because of the 61 inch tv I knew I'd draw some stares of people thinking, "Oh Lord, not another horror type show" but my brother sat down and started asking me questions... "Are the dolls evil?", "Who's that?", "Oh, that's creepy, oh poor old lady...is she dead?", "OMG, why don't they break down the whole thing! (when the little girl was drowning and nobody could break the glass)" My mother started commenting on aspects of the plot, etc, etc.

They would never sit down and watch it for fun but they totally dug it for a while.

I kept saying to my brother, "I don't know", "I have no idea", "this is my 4th episode" But he kept asking!

--

By reading this thread I'm settling in more on how the show works and why everyone acts they way they do. It's fun "discovering."