Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CogitoErgoFeminaSum (View Post)
I didn't realize that it's the day of the new epi already?!? Somehow gotten used to the long and frustrating wait
but the new episode looks promising.. And mucho creepy!
Me too. I was reading the thread for hunted and then I realized, today is Thursday right? Gah! I love it that we don't have to wait long.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay (View Post)
Me too. I was reading the thread for hunted and then I realized, today is Thursday right? Gah! I love it that we don't have to wait long.

i know! its crazy! im soo happy we dont have to wait long at all
Old 01-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Though, I have to wait until tomorrow or until Sunday as I have to wait until the download comes up online and with my dial-up it can take a while.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Enjoy the eppy and have a happy, scary, creepy Supernatural night everyone!
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

hahha thanks folie
Old 01-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Total Fan

oh my god!! can I just tell you that we are only 15 minutes into this episode and I am in love !! This MAY turn out to be one of my favorite episodes !!

Dean is snarking on Sam and it is too freaking funny, that's all I will say for those of you who havent seen yet !!

Marci's Craziness
wakeupolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Staying away until I watch the episode.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Ugh I can't watch tonight because CSI is on and it's this big special one and my mom in charge of the remote.

Could someone please post a detail summary of what happens?

Or tell me a site where I can find clips or the transcript?
Old 01-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Extreme Fan

The teaser was so creepy. The dolls reminded me of Miss Edith and Drusilla (BtVS).

Sam likes dolls and all the gay references were great.

Sammy's drunkness was excellent, yes he's still mopey, but he called Dean short and bossy! And grabbing Dean's face, aww it was so cute.

Dean and the Butler was straight out of the Shining, extra creepy!

I loved the spirit and how she was in scenes with Sam and Dean and the mom, but you weren't really sure if she was living or not. The story line for that was great.
Nathan: Would you keep it down!
My Myspace
GACT16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

great episode. it wasn't some really angry evil nasty looking demon or anything, but i liked the fact of the imaginary little girl being behind everything. ... i felt that the overall thing we were supposed to take away from it as a viewer was that "Siblings Should Always Stick Together", i figure they were just trying to relate it to the boys.

Sam drunk was great. the face touchage was ... and all the Gay references had me cracking up , clearly the writers are reading message boards and whatnot and know what we want to see, or at least most of us.

while i enjoyed wet Sam ... i'm still convinced we need an episode at a lush tropical location where BOTH boys get into a pool, preferably w/ their shirts off and not w/ 58 layers of clothing on like it appeared Sam had.

next week looks good! i already can't wait.

R.I.P Brad Renfro [1982-2008]
xstarsgoblue25x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Liked this episode. It was delightfully creepy, what with the dolls, spirit and spooky old inn. Dean was excellent tonight, had me cracking up throughout the show.

Anybody find the setting kinda funny? A small Connecticut inn run by a single mom with a young daughter.....sounds familiar...

Last edited by youandme1105; 01-18-2007 at 10:49 PM
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GACT16 (View Post)
The teaser was so creepy. The dolls reminded me of Miss Edith and Drusilla (BtVS).

Sam likes dolls and all the gay references were great.

Sammy's drunkness was excellent, yes he's still mopey, but he called Dean short and bossy! And grabbing Dean's face, aww it was so cute.

Dean and the Butler was straight out of the Shining, extra creepy!
I loved the part about Sam liking dolls! the boys just went back and forth so great! and I totally agree the gay refrences kill me everytime LOL!!

and when I saw the part with Dean and the Butler the first thing I thought of was the Shining.. I'm with you on that one...

I also loved drunk Sam and loved that he called Dean short and then Dean called Sam Sasquatch (don't mind the spelling LOL!) ... first the scene was funny then it turned really sad.. Sam asking Dean to kill him if he turns evil.. and then when Sam finally layed down to go to sleep Dean just looked at him and he looked really upset that killed me...

The episode was really great i liked it a lot....
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

LOl....I have to wait until tomorrow. I will stay away till I watch it
Old 01-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay (View Post)
Though, I have to wait until tomorrow or until Sunday as I have to wait until the download comes up online and with my dial-up it can take a while.
from where do u download it ... 'cause i have to wait until next week to download it as usual... but i'd like to see it earlier
Old 01-19-2007, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

ooooohhh
I'm in awe, fellow fans! What a kick-ass awesome hilarious slashy episode! I'm just... squeeeee

I totally thought of The Shining from the beginning, and especially Dean and the butler guy at the bar.. gace me goosebumps, and that's always a good thing The boys were on goddamn fire, all the gay innuendo and face cupping and Sam calling Dean short Come on Sammy, compared to you everybody's tiny, give us normal people a friggin' break
And I loved loved LOVED the shot where they boys were walking down the hallway and it was from a low angle and a shameless butt shot and
Propably the best episode so far... Perfect! And it had sorta happy ending too, although the little girls laughing and skipping was just... weird. And creepy.
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top