Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2007, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

AWESOME episode as always the brotherly moments was so cute i don't like Ava too

Sam : You can't protect me
Dean : I can try
Sam : Thanks for that

Dean : Bitch
Sam : Jerk

A little disappointed by the big secret
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:18 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Juju* (View Post)
AWESOME episode as always the brotherly moments was so cute i don't like Ava too

Sam : You can't protect me
Dean : I can try
Sam : Thanks for that

Dean : Bitch
Sam : Jerk

A little disappointed by the big secret
I highly doubt that is the entire secret.
Suzaku11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:06 AM
New Fan

deleted

Last edited by Suzaku11; 01-13-2007 at 06:46 PM
Old 01-13-2007, 11:21 AM
New Fan

deleted

Last edited by Suzaku11; 01-13-2007 at 06:47 PM
Old 01-13-2007, 11:26 AM
New Fan

deleted

Last edited by Suzaku11; 01-13-2007 at 06:47 PM
Old 01-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Gordon. I like Gordon a lot and I get him. I am not angry at him for trying to kill Sammy and I loved the little "Hitler" anecdote and I guess only time will tell if he was right all along
Sonya, Thank you! I thought I was the only one. I totally get where Gordon is coming from here. and I even liked him a bit in Bloodlust. Gordon is not such a bad guy...ok yes he tried to kill Sammy, and he put Dean through hell letting him think Sammy was dead....but...I see him as a Dean without a Sammy. If Dean didn't have Sammy to keep him grounded all these years...he'd be Gordon. and Gordon does have a point. Kill them before they kill you. Dean would be doing the very same thing if Sammy wasn't one of them...if he knew these things could end up hurting Sammy instead? yeah he'd be killing them off left and right.

Ava! I like her way to much! She's awesome....which has me worried...what if she isn't as awesom as we think she is...what if she is very much one of 'them' and knows it....what if she's just trying to get Sammy to trust her, bond with her...what if she's trying to get Sam on her side...I mean already, she has the same power, lost her boyfriend to the demon? ....it's to fishy. I'm scared. ...because right now Sam is very much at a place in his head to fall for this.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh Bee I totally agree with you about the Gordon thing and I really hope we see more of him , he is (like you said) for me the person Dean would have became without Sammy

But I can´t help it I get a bad vibe from that Ava chick, she is a little bit too much for me, if you know what I mean and besides there are way too many similarities to Sams case and that makes me a little suspicious like the Demon had planned it and Sammy is walking right into his trap and to top that, even the thought of a girl coming between my guys..nope I am not finishing that sentence

Icon Credit
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

i agree kinda with the whole gordon thing, but i would never ever ever ever let anyone kill sammy either... and hes not my brother
Old 01-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Bee, that's a good point you made about Gordon I really didn't like him in BLoodlust but this time around, I think I understand him better and he's just consumed with the black and white of things. I love that you pointed out that without Sammy, Dean would be like a Gordon

I love Ava! I think she's awesome, so I hope she's okay and we find her again soon.

And sdhasldhaslhf, for all the brotherly moments the first part alone had my heart breaking in pieces just looking at Dean. And when he thought Sammy had died, and the need for physical reassurance to see if he's okay, just *guh*

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Finally!!!
I managed to see the ep! OMG, they are back, i can't believe it
The ep was rather good. I really love it. It's worth the waiting.
I really missed Dean's jokes and I'm sooo happy Jo is gone (nothing personal to her
fans )
I am kinda feel sorry for Gordon ..... It was a smart move Sam called the police. I didn't expect it. I though he killed him ..... Sammy, darling you are the best
About Ava..... I love the name and the character but i dislike the actress. I just don't think she fits
I don't know whether Sam is going to turn into something evil but at least he won't loose his hotness!
Dean?!....LOL...totally speechless.... He really care about Sam and I'm 100% sure he will do his best to protect him
Old 01-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

I really liked the episode! Sammy centric with juuuust the right doses of Dean thrown in.
Put me in the camp that has a feeling Jo might have spilled to Gordon. I like Jo, and the Dean-Jo pairing but I really think it could have been her. In the state she was in and the way she left things with the boys I can see her not thinking straight when it came to them or maybe being tricked into saying something and not realising she was making a mistake. Either way if it was her I really don't think that she has expecting things to take that sort of turn.

As for the secret. well I've recently started rewatching S1 a bit after S2 began (with my sister cause I so had to get her hooked and actually managed to do so....YAY!!!) and I noticed this when watching the pilot.

It was stuck on John's wall seperate from all the Woman In White case stuff and grabbed Sam's attention.
So I had kinda pieced it together along with all the other stuff going on...but it was kind nice to get confirmation.

Sam/Jared, Dean/Jensen and brotherly stuff was AWESOME!!!!

Ava....well, jury's still out. I think I can grow to like her, but not really sure right now because I think she was a very large whinney potential so I really need to see how that goes over.

Gordon creeps me out. I can see why he is like this but he does creep me out.

I love Ellen and Ash!
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as I wanted to symphatize with Gordon, I think he's more of emotional than logical, and that scares me for our boys. In a short time that he had spent with the boys on Bloodlust, I believe, or I do want to believe that he had known Sam and Dean and what they are capable and not capable of. I understood fully that he's just trying to prevent the war and all those stuff, but I still believe in crossing the bridge when you're already there. Because if you jump into conclusion simply because you've learned about the secret and the impeding war, and kill all you think will be consumed, isn't that being all too emotional? So he's done his research and he learned Sam is one of them. Why didn't he think about subtle steps on how to prevent it, maybe tell Dean and Sam what he had learned.

I agree with Bee that Dean might have been like Gordon if it weren't for Sam, so I am so relieved that Sam is with him otherwise I will have issues with Dean.

As for Ellen, Ash and Jo - first off, I'd like to Eirc for the no-Jo episode. He really is reading a lot of MBs. I have thought before that I don't really trust Jo and Ellen and their connection with their dad? I'm a lil hesitant to trust them especially after this episode. right now, I might have to give them the benefit of my doubt since we haven't confirmed yet who told Gordon.

As for Sam and Dean - OMG! (GG Thread will be have plenty of me slashy thoughts today!). I love their brotherly moments. From their very first scene to the last. I love how Dean told Sammy that they should lay lown and how the look of vunerability just pass on his face when he said that. I love that Sammy got to save Dean this time. I love the last scene in the car when Sam said his brother can't save him, and Dean just said - "I can try!" I love everything! I lvoe this episode.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay (View Post)
As much as I wanted to symphatize with Gordon, I think he's more of emotional than logical, and that scares me for our boys. In a short time that he had spent with the boys on Bloodlust, I believe, or I do want to believe that he had known Sam and Dean and what they are capable and not capable of. I understood fully that he's just trying to prevent the war and all those stuff, but I still believe in crossing the bridge when you're already there. Because if you jump into conclusion simply because you've learned about the secret and the impeding war, and kill all you think will be consumed, isn't that being all too emotional? So he's done his research and he learned Sam is one of them. Why didn't he think about subtle steps on how to prevent it, maybe tell Dean and Sam what he had learned.
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

hahah i still dont get that picture.. yeah it grabbed sammys attention.. but i still dont get it '
Old 01-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo_moeee (View Post)
hahah i still dont get that picture.. yeah it grabbed sammys attention.. but i still dont get it '
It looks like the demon gathered the "chosen children" and was ordering them what to do.

Folie I'm glad you agreed, I thought I was the only one who thought of it.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread