Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Damn i cannot believe thats the last one before hiatus!!! I cant take the wait. What a freakin amazing episode! I have no words to describe my love really. It rocked so much!
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very good episode the brotherly moments was just beautiful Jared is a fantastic actor and Jensen too The cliffhangers was just amazing and i can't wait now I need to hear the secret grrr i hate the hiatus
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Total Fan

Finally saw the whole thing! I loved the episode. We got some great brother moments and a few cute moments. Loved how Jensen played the "awkward" moment. He delivered that line perfectly. Can't believe we have to wait so long. Hiatus' suck...

oth4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:31 AM
New Fan

Bummer on the cliffhanger!

But what a fantastic episode - we had the demon, the brotherly banter, and Dean's great one-liners - I LOL at all of them - my husband just looks at me like I'm nuts sometimes.

So do we know when the next episode is going to be? I know I've checked the next two weeks listings and reruns for both Smallville and Supernatural - nuts!

Anyway, I used to post a lot on fanforum for Roswell when it was on - love the Sci-Fi shows that the WB piloted - so glad Supernatural was given a 2nd season - I know the ratings for Smallville and Supernatural aren't as good as they were last season, but what a tough night for ratings!! They are definitely holding their own.

Can't wait for the next new epi - until then, will watch my DVD collection of Season 1 to pass the time....
ebungar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Very good episode, though during the last 5 minutes I actually saying out loud "Don't do it, don't do it." because I had a feeling they were going to cut us off before Dean told Sammy the secret. Then when they did it I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" at the tv. Kripke, you evil genius.

Anybody besides me yell "Not the car!" when those rednecks were shooting at the Impala?
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youandme1105 (View Post)
Very good episode, though during the last 5 minutes I actually saying out loud "Don't do it, don't do it." because I had a feeling they were going to cut us off before Dean told Sammy the secret. Then when they did it I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" at the tv. Kripke, you evil genius.
I was doing the same exact thing.. b/c i just knew that they were going to end it before Dean told Sam the secret... so i was sitting there saying "Don't do it Kripke! I swear to God do not even think about ending the episode now.. Dean you better tell Sam the secret right now before my head explodes" LOL!! i was like freaking out and then they ended it and i screamed and said "D**n you Kripke!!" LOL!! i still love him but that was just pure evil...
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! Amazing episode. And Kripke darn! Why do you have to be soooooooo cruel. Just give us the darn answer. I cannot wait for the new episode.

I love the brotherly scenes especially Dean's "You'll be dead before you hit the ground" And he's giving the Impala away. That sure said A LOT about his love for Sam.

I was thinking that Dean kept on killing these people that supposedly had the virus because he's protecting Sammy. Somehow, he had an idea what the demon is trying to do. And he couldn't answer Sammy why he kept on killing people without any sign of hesitation. The answer is - it's all about Sam.

I love these two.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:30 PM
New Fan

That was one of my favorite episodes! It was so centered on how Dean would protect Sam with all of his power. It was a great cliffhanger, eventhough I wanna hear the secret. Jensen and Jared are really good actors. They can be funny and make you feel sad during sad parts. I can't wait until the next episode!
Mrs. Dean Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh my goshh. loved the episode but i wished dean would have told samm. grrr its aggervatingg. but i loved it. and they need to actually have some brotherly chemistry (thats driving me crazy as well) !
Old 12-17-2006, 06:22 AM
New Fan

WHAT!!! lol. omg are you serious?!!! Supernatural is on Hiatus? Noooooooo! Im from NZ and ive been watching the series on youtube, and i didnt no and ive been searching for the next episode for days, and im so sad i wanna cry...lol. Oh, hi btw, im Amy, nice to meet ya all
aagh, ok, im just gunna go and wollow in self pitty...
metalicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

haha amy. im moe by the way. ugh i cant waitttt till the next eppy !
Old 01-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this epiosde. It left me feeling very unsettled. Part of that was because there really was no resolution to the monster-of-the-week storyline. I can deal with that because it was apparently intentional, not sloppy writing or anything (I mean, Dean himself points out that it's weird and they have no idea what was really going on, so the writers were aware of it). I have faith that there will be more about the whole thing in the future. But another part of it is that throughout the ep, there's clearly more going on with Dean than we, or Sam, are aware of. And so I can't really judge the episode or come up with full thoughts on Dean's actions until we know the secret.

Which we still have to wait a few weeks for......... sigh.

The whole "Croatoan/Roanoke" thing has always creeped me out, ever since reading about it in high school history class.

Loved the "Schoolhouse Rock" comment. Since I loved those when I was a kid, knowing that Dean learned history from them just made me love him more (if such a thing was possible).

Okay, the moments that got to me emotionally and seemed important:
- Sam reaching out his hand to Dean after he was attacked. Such a natural gesture, one that he didn't even seem to think about. He's down on the ground, he reaches out a hand for his big brother to help him. Dean's always been there to help him throughout their lives. And Dean moves to take his hand, not even considering the whole "infected" thing until it's pointed out to him - it's as natural as breathing for him. That was my favorite moment in the entire episode.
- Dean's response to Sam about it being "too late" for him to have a clear conscience. Guilt over what happened with John? Knowing the lengths he would go to in order to protect Sammy? Or having to do with the secret?
- The whole thing with Dean staying behind with Sam. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else, but Dean is just so tired. Of everything. This secret has been weighing down on him so much. And what did Dean think was going to happen when he stayed behind? The only options I can think of are: 1. Sam goes crazy and kills Dean. 2. Sam goes crazy and infects Dean (I lean more towards this one since the others they saw tried to infect others, and I think Sam, even infected and crazed, would want Dean to go along with him) in which case they're both dangerous and violent and would go off and attack others. (I don't see Dean killing Sam, under any circumstances.) Neither situation was going to end well. And Dean must have known that, but he was going to face whatever happened with his brother. Sam's all he has left, and all that he cares about.

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

just watched the episode again!! such a great episode!!! really funny..but serious at the same time!!! i can't wait for the new episode!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

After seeing the preview for this episode, I was fairly certain that they were going to end the episode before Dean actually told the secret, and pull a cliffhanger for the holiday hiatus (like in Asylum). And yet when we got to that end scene I found myself hoping that Dean would spit it out already. I'm impatient - I wanna know what the secret is!

Well, only a week to go now.

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:09 AM
New Fan

I just rewatched this episode.
I just love how mindset Dean is about not leaving Sam when they think he has the virus, I think we really get a taste right then and there how much Dean really cares for Sam.
Spectaculacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread