Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

man. what a great episode.

curse them for not letting Dean go ahead and tell Sam. i was so mad when the screen went black right when you knew he was about to say it.

i that Dean refused to leave Sam when he thought he was infected. i was so hoping for at least a hug or an i love you but that blasted nurse/doctor lady had to come in and interrupt them. that would have been the perfect time for a little brotherly love. *ahem*

though, i guess he kindof silently said i love you by throwing the keys to his beloved car to Sarg and telling him to get out of there with everyone. i was like "noo, you can't give up the car"

of course i loved all the snarky dialogue ...
Sam: "Dean, did you pay any attention in history"
Dean: "yeah, of course, 'the shot heard round the world', 'how bills become laws'".
Sam: "that wasn't in school ... that was School House Rocks"

then when the Dwayne boy was sitting there and the doctor mentioned his moms name, and the boy said something about her Dean looked at Sammy and said "AWKWARD"

then of course when Sarg. stopped Dean on the road and said that his neighbor Mr. Rogers was pulled out of his house and Dean looked at him and was like "you've got a neighbor named Mr. Rogers?"

i was sad to see Sarg. die in the end. stupid Dwayne having to be a demon.

i'd like to see the boys go on a little vacation trip and see the Grand Canyon and whatnot. Dean really needs to tell Sam the secret already. as he said himself, he's carrying too much weight on his shoulders.

hiatus time

R.I.P Brad Renfro [1982-2008]

Last edited by xstarsgoblue25x; 12-07-2006 at 09:45 PM
xstarsgoblue25x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

So I just started watching this show and I can't believe that they left it at that. I was getting all ready for the secret and bam.... Credits rolling!!

Anyway, the episode was nice. My best friend was watching with me and he followed it better than I did. lol I kept asking him what was going on. Heh. Anyway, I loved how Dean stayed with his brother and told the other guy to back off.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarsgoblue25x (View Post)

i that Dean refused to leave Sam when he thought he was infected. i was so hoping for at least a hug or an i love you but that blasted nurse/doctor lady had to come in and interrupt them. that would have been the perfect time for a little brotherly love. *ahem*

though, i guess he kindof silently said i love you by throwing the keys to his beloved car to Sarg and telling him to get out of there with everyone. i was like "noo, you can't give up the car"

then of course when Sarg. stopped Dean on the road and said that his neighbor Mr. Rogers was pulled out of his house and Dean looked at him and was like "you've got a neighbor named Mr. Rogers?"

i was sad to see Sarg. die in the end. stupid Dwayne having to be a demon.

i'd like to see the boys go on a little vacation trip and see the Grand Canyon and whatnot. Dean really needs to tell Sam the secret already. as he said himself, he's carrying too much weight on his shoulders.

hiatus time

that was the perfect brotherly love moment it was so sad!!

the Mr.Rogers line was SO funny.. as soon as Sarg. said my neighbor Mr. Rogers i said to my mom his neighbor's name is Mr.Rogers and then right after Dean said that line it was so great LOL!! and i was sad to see him die too.. i actually liked him, the scene when he stopped Dean in the middle of the road and they both had their guns pointed at each other was really funny.. i was laughing so hard!!

I can't wait to learn what the secret is, but i am also a little scared to find out what it is...

and i would love to see the boys go on a vacation to the Grand Canyon LOL!!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is the hiatus over yet?! lol

This was a really good episode, well, what I saw of it; due to an ill-timed phone call I missed about ten minutes out of the middle. I really need a DVR.

The School House Rock mention was great. It definitely got a laugh outta me.
well_versed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:47 AM
New Fan

Hello 1st time poster
This episode was awesome, I loved when Dean was driving the impala with the guy haging onto the window lol that was a good moment i also liked the Brotherly moments they were very good and well acted. Sad about the hiatus though i was all excited to hear it but it would have been just as annoying having to wait for the reactions so oh well, Anyway great episode and will watch it again.
TheLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awesome episode!!!!!!!!! i loved it so much!!! loved the "schoolhouse rock" reference and the "you have a neighbor named Mr. Rogers?" loved the part when dean was dragging the guy!! but the best part is and will always be.....When Dean Stayed With Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to see sam and dean on a vacation!!!! i hated being lied to....i want to know what john said to dean!!! another great brother episode!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Absolute Fan

As usual another great episode. I loved the whole demonic virus.
Would have loved it more if Sam tried to fight Dean
I knew they weren’t gonna reveal the secret in this weeks episode but I really wanted to be wrong. The suspense is too much! Kripke & co love to tease us fans
Urban~Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Awwww what the hell crap crap crap! What a cliffhanger, I can't believe this!
Overall what a great episode, I didn't see it coming when that guy slashed Sarge's throat
So when is the next episode due? This is purgatory, and that must mean that Kripke is Belzebub, Destroyer of all fangirlies
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Being a writer myself, I understand the need for cliffhangers from time to time... but being a fan, I have to say I hate them!!
Old 12-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Absolute Fan

but it does make watching the show that for fun. we're all so eager to see the next one - it adds to the excitement
Urban~Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, it definitely adds to the excitement. Heck, I'm already tired of waiting for the next episode!! I'm a very impatient person.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome TheLast Hope to see you posting often.

That cliffhanger was just WRONG! :'( Now I'm wondering when we'll find out...because they might write it so that Sammy knows the truth but the fans are still in the dark for awhile. I hope not...but Eric has proven how evil he can be.

GREAT EPISODE! My second fave of the season. We got some insight on Dean....and wonderful brother moments! ...two cliffhangers in a row the last frame we see is of Dean!

The new episode can not get here fast enough!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I really hope that we find the secret out right when the show comes back from break.. like the opening scene of the episode will be the continuation of the cliffhanger scene last night like they did w/ the break from Asylum last year the beggining of Scarecrow came back right from where it left off.....
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
I really hope that we find the secret out right when the show comes back from break.. like the opening scene of the episode will be the continuation of the cliffhanger scene last night like they did w/ the break from Asylum last year the beggining of Scarecrow came back right from where it left off.....
I hope so, too! Can't wait to hear what it is.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Loyal Fan

LOVED this episode. So many great moments

haha loved the number plate :"WTF" haha that was totally awesome I laughed out loud at that.

Awww the brotherly moments.. THAT is why I love this show for those moments.. and for episodes like this. If I weren't already such a huge fan.. man I so would be now after this episode. When Sam was crying I was just so awww, those boys! How much I love them, and how much they love it each other and the fact they can say without saying "I Love You" makes me love them even more.

I loved the "fine" scene at the begining, it reminded me so much of myself with my family - so it made me love it for that moment.

Haha the awkward scene

I loved the whole cliffhangers, I knew that was coming but I loved them. For me the episode was already action packed that we didn't need to hear the secret at this moment plus duh the hiatus so of course we're gonna get it.

Just an amazing episode
wag1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top