Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2006, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

2x07 "The Usual Suspects" Episode Discussion

The Usual Suspects
Episode #2.07

HORROR FILM STAR LINDA BLAIR ("THE EXORCIST") GUEST STARS - Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the murders of a lawyer and his wife who claimed to have seen a ghost right before they died. However, after local detectives Ballard (guest star Linda Blair) and Sheridan (guest star Jason Gedrick) uncover the Winchesters' records, they arrest the brothers for a double homicide before they are able to find the ghost. When the ghost begins to visit Ballard, she begins to wonder if the tale Sam and Dean are telling her could be true, and if she might be the next to die.

Cathryn Humphris wrote the episode directed by Mike Rohl.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Can't wait for 2morrow night!! the boys being arrested is going to be awsome!!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait either! The spiler promised some good ole' Winchester action I wonder how Dean is going to wriggle his way out of that holding cell?
And Jason Cedrick's gotta be the perfect choice to play the bad guy.. I remember him from that lawyer tv-show, you know with the bald tiny old guy
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Preview for tonight's episode over at the CW website.
The CW Video Hub
Make sure the "director's cut" tab is highlighted orange.
Scroll down. It's titled
DIRECTOR'S CUT: SUPERNATURAL - Dean embraces the challenge of a new lead
Also

Extended preview of the episode over at TVGuide.
Supernatural Episodes | TVGuide.com
Go to the video section on the right of the page. It's titled
Supernatural: Usual Suspects Preview
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait to watch!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is why I love this show! This episode was perfect! ...lets pretend 'No exit' never happend shall we? Sure the boys didn't have many scenes together but unlike last week we still got that brother connection feeling. They're practically twins! ....and them argueing which one is Mulder and which one is Scully! Linda Blair was amazing! Now that's a character I wouldn't mind seeing again. ....and Dean wanting pea soup at the end?! I LOVE DEAN!

psst Hanna it was Murder One.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved tonights episode!! I think it might of been my favorite one so far this season..i really loved when Sam was telling Det.Ballard about his road trip with Dean and he said " we saw the 2nd largest ball of twine in the Continental U.S.... Awsome" LOL! I was laughing so hard.. also i loved when Sam was trying to break that guys passward on the comp and Dean kept making noises and Sam was like "Dude.. seriously" and Dean's confession was hillarious..and i liked the whole Mulder..Scully thing.. and even though the boys weren't together a lot it was still ok.. also another thing i loved is when at the end of the ep the boys were walking Sam shoved Dean a little i thought that was really cute!! the episode definetly did not disappoint it was AWSOME!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Great episode....definitely the type I enjoy the most.

First I think it was a good idea to finally have the law catch up with the boys since they get away with a lot...definitely interesting. Dean's confession in jail was great....like a dating ad. Loved how the boys were doing the same thing at the same time with figuring out the name and the note Dean wrote for Sam. I love how they get each other.

I for one did not see that Pete guy being the bad person and I like being surprised like with something like that. Overall just a great ep! And next weeks looks awesome too!

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
UltimateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Loyal Fan

i definitely thought tonights epi was a really good one, though the whole spirit thing in this one was a little underdeveloped kindof like last week, but none-the-less it was still entertaining.

i too loved the Mulder/Scully thing and when Dean was making noises when Sam was on the computer. but the best part hands down was his confession. "My name is Dean, i'm an Aquarius, i like long walks on the beach and watching the sunset. I also like frisky women. And I DID NOT KILL that girl" ... the dialogue at the end was good too "do you think she looks familiar? ... man i'm hungry, i could really go for some pea soup". you've got to love the writers for this show.

i think next weeks episode looks even better though

R.I.P Brad Renfro [1982-2008]
xstarsgoblue25x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:34 AM
Extreme Fan

this episode felt like the old season 1 episodes and I loved it!!!! Yes I have to admit that the last two episodes felt a little off to me I don't know what i was but I didn't felt my supernatural love for them like in season 1. But this one... AWESOME!

It's great to see that even apart and in custody they're still working on the case, and thinking the same things... That's why I love the show they work so well together (even when they're not together ) "Sam's story matches Dean's perfectly"

The non vengeful (??) spirit was a good change, and yes I totally called the cop being the bad guy, but it was well played.

The Dean confesion... great! "hey you wanted the truth" and a good distraction so Sam can escape.

And the end awww so brotherly banter... Perfect!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 08:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Very good episode, loved how the boys were trying to figure the same thing out at the same time. "Second largest ball of twine in the continental U.S." That was great!
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Great, amazing episode! The Winchester boys are back stronger that ever Good storyline, another bunch of witty remarks and one-liners and the brothers are just
And the nudge Sam gave to Dean in the end
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Aww my heart's all happy after last night. I've been an X-Files fan for the last ten or eleven years so their argument was music to my ears. I absolutely loved the note Dean left for Sam. Those two make me squee sometimes. And I think I may have to go back and watch it again because I don't remember the little shove at the end.

If this keeps up, pretty soon they'll have every female cop in the country letting them escape every time they're caught.
i heart jai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Total Fan

Finally got to see the episode last night on the Canadian channel that runs it! It was so great! Like someone mentioned we got whitty remarks and one-liners. Just loved them. It's just the perfect amount of comedy to accent all the ghost stuff. Just loved it all!

oth4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Just chiming in to say I loved the episode. I love that when the boys are separated most the episode we still see so many amazing bro moments. I loved how their stories matched perfectly and they both figured out the anagram thing at the same time! Hee. They're so damn cute.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread