Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2006, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awesome episode loved it!!!!! loved when sam said that dean was the only one that can call him sammy!!! the impala is back!!! i can't believe that dean hit sam! that was so shocking!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sorry for the double post...my computer is screwed up!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

lol Im glad the Metallicar is bk on the word and looking as good as new ^___^

I was kinda shocked when Dean punched Sammy... yikes!!! And the lil smirk he gave b4 doing it...what was that about

The fight at the end with Dean and Gordie, hehehe with the deliberate walking so that Gord's head hit the wall *giggles*

The Vamp's in the epi were....different.... lol. As someone said earlier, I thought the only "good" vamps were the Angel and Spike variety , heh.

Why cant the boys just hug

G x
Old 10-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

The only other time I've heard of the Dead Man's Blood thing was in "Interview With A Vampire", and actually there is was deadly.
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

That was a freaky film *shudders*.... Why are vampires depicted in sooo many different ways... its confusing

G x
Old 10-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

On an X-Files episode Mulder explained that there are so many different sorts of vampires, some can even walk around in the daylight just fine, others don't drink blood and then there are even some who eat manure instead of drinking blood..........
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

eeeeeeew. manure?!?!

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
tav552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton (View Post)
On an X-Files episode Mulder explained that there are so many different sorts of vampires, some can even walk around in the daylight just fine, others don't drink blood and then there are even some who eat manure instead of drinking blood..........
I remember that hehehhe

It just would be easier if they were all the same --- evil

G x
Old 10-16-2006, 04:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0fear88 (View Post)
I was kinda shocked when Dean punched Sammy... yikes!!! And the lil smirk he gave b4 doing it...what was that about
G x
That curdled my blood.. It looked like Dean's loosing it. If somebody looked me like that I'd back up a few paces... Twenty or so..
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Extreme Fan

I was so shocked when Dean punched Sam.. when I saw it i was like i can't believe that just happened he punched Sammy.. then i was like punch him back Sam LOL!!! but the scene at the end when Dean told him to take a free shot that completly made up for it b/c he obviously felt bad about it!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

I personaly wasn't that shocked...
It was in no way cool but I did get where he was coming from.
There is Dean trying to keep it together for his brother (and for himself I think) and everyone keeps on nagging him. Sam's speach that moment was the last straw I guess.
I see why he lost it.
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 09:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG that was an amazing episode! Love the begining with the Impala

so many great moments in this episode!

I got a question: I don't know if I can ask that, but does anyone knows where can I get english subtitles for the episode?

thnx

Give laughs to all but smile to one, Cheeks to all but lips to one, Love to all but heart to one, Let everybody love you but love only one
G Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:45 PM
New Fan

This was a good episode but nothing like the other vamipre episode. What takes away from this episode is the question of what is evil ? Now this can lead to the over emotional effect on the entire show. Still it good they go to the myths of vampires and ghosts and other things but how about they go into other myths like Frankestein or how about Pin Head ?

Still good they show Sam and Dean are still affected by their fathers death and the show seems to main the great production value
battleangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Since GA was a rerun i was able to watch this rerun. The first and only episode i've seen this season in full. And as a buffy fan, the episode i get to see has Amber?! lol i was so happy
Old 01-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Total Fan

I watched this episode for the first time.
It was an okay episode and the best part IMO was seeing Amber Benson!

I'm such a Buffy fan it was great to see her in SPN, my fave show nowadays!

Didn't like that Gordon guy...

Also...
'Sammy'

"He's the only one that gets to call me that."

Samwise Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread