Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Just watched the epi... wow it was very good... the little girl demon was scary as ****!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristinethegoodwitch (View Post)
1. If Sam has demon blood in him what does it entail. (I'm thinking that he's not actually dead because of this. I have a feeling that the demon blood will help bring him back to life)
one hopes that is the case

upsetting ending nonetheless *sniffs*

G x
Old 05-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0fear88 (View Post)
Just watched the epi... wow it was very good... the little girl demon was scary as ****!!

one hopes that is the case

G x
well i dont think so.. cause didn't all the children have demon blood in them?

------------------------------
Dean, He is my everything!!
Darkwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Passionate Fan

directors cut for next ep is up
Old 05-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for that update, Shawna

I'm curious too as what are the implications now that we know that Sam has demon blood. ALso, I'm very interested in how Mary knows the YED. Could she possibly be one of the 'gifted' children from other generations?

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

I've got this theory... (THEORY, so don't worry, it's not a spoiler, just something that I've made up)

This may be kind of out there, but I've talked to other SN fans who think that it's logical. I believe that the yellow-eyed demon is Sam's real father.

Reasons:

1. In the Episode Home Mary seemed far happier to see Dean than she did Sam. She loves him, but there's seemed to be something elusive there that made her hold back the smile that she gave Dean. Also, she apologizes in that episode. What is she apologizing for? Dying? It seems more likely that she's apologizing for something that's actually her fault.

2. Where do Sam's powers come from?

3. When Sam said "I have demon blood in me" the yellow-eyed demon gave him this unnerving smile. The smile seemed very bemused to me. It was like he thought the question was funny. If the demon is his father, he would have plenty of demon blood, and something like a demon would most certainly smile at the irony in Sam's comment.

4. Mary knew the demon.

5. There is a type of demon called an incubus, and they seduce human women and will frequently have children with them.

Those are all I can think of right now. It's a little far fetched I know, but I just can't seem to get it out of my head. It's something I've been tinkering with since Season 1, and that flashback scene in Sam's nursery just seemed to solidify it for me...

Captain Ewevs: "You!? But we killed you!"
Boba Fett: "Yes, you killed me. And that made me very, very angry."
FreedomsBullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really really really really hope that Sam isn't YED spawn! the whole point of the show is family and brotherhood, and while I'm sure Dean wont turn on him or anything liek that. I'd still want Dean/Sam to be blood related.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Mei Or Bee can i bring ep 22 pictures over or are yall having a new thread?
Old 05-14-2007, 04:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I am curious about Sam having the Deamon's blood. I hope it doesn't turn out that if the YED died so Sammy dies too!? I hope it's not like that!
Old 05-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Extreme Fan

God what a sad ending.

I am also very curious about what Mary has done and why she knew the YED!!!

Bring on the next episode & Sam being alive *please*
Old 05-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

The episode was alright and I'm far more interested in where this special childern storyline is headed!

I wasn't surprised that Ava turned out to be evil because one- why was she locked up, and two- we were to believe she was there for 5 months? Yup, something fishy. And her crying seemed fake to me as well
Too bad cus I actually liked her in the previous episode with Sam as well as Andy,

As for Sam "dying", I wasn't that surprised by the ending because I had read spoiler related material that suggested something would happen to him. I had forgotten this until the incident. I'm not sadden because we know Sam can't die, hes one of the main characters and theres no way Dean is going to be left alone. Sure it was sad to watch Dean get all teary, but frankly I found last weeks episode much more heartbreaking (I actually cried than). So I have no worries, I'm rather more curious to see how they are going to get out of this situation.

My guess is, if their father is going to make an appearance as I heard he might, than something is going to go down in hell. Maybe Sam will be in pergatory like Dean was once, and will see his father? He will eventually come back to life to fight with his brother of course, the shows not over yet!
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really really really really hope that Sam isn't YED spawn! the whole point of the show is family and brotherhood, and while I'm sure Dean wont turn on him or anything liek that. I'd still want Dean/Sam to be blood related.
I agree with you. Dean loves Sammy no matter what. You can look at it this way: if the demon IS Sam's real father, they still have Mary. And I think that John would still love him too. Dean and Sam are his boys. I comfort myself with the knowledge that parents love their adopted children as much as if they were their own. And it's just a theory anyway.

Quote:
I had forgotten this until the incident. I'm not sadden because we know Sam can't die, hes one of the main characters and theres no way Dean is going to be left alone.
Unless the show isn't coming back for a third season, then they could kill him off easily. If anything it would be a choice ending for how far the show has come: the entire show has been about the brothers and their desire for vengeance. So if Sam dies and then Dean kills the YED and dies himself, it would make sense, wouldn't it? They're gone, but they got what they wanted in the end. I figure that if the show didn't get picked up for Season 3 I have more important things to be upset about than Sammy's death... like the fact that it isn't coming back.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Many good theories guys..

------------------------------
Dean, He is my everything!!
Darkwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

It got picked up for a third season so they have to bring Sammy back, right? I think so, otherwise they'll lose a lot of fans, and no one wants that.

Old 05-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

well im a crazy chic so i really slowed down the promo and you see sammy behind the gravestone with dean &&& my friend had coffee bar with jensen at the asylum convention & he talked about how he didnt want kicked in the end from jared boots in the finale fight ......................
Old 05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

It was good....Really intence.
I'll admitt some of the "children" stuff was a bit slow, but Andy totally made up for that, and I think the only scene that really fell flat was the Demon-Sam confrontation in he begining...
It kinda felt off to me...
We got some good info out of this one and some new interesting questions and of course that last scene that broke my heart and Jensen totally ruled.

Ava: What a bitch!!! Pitty too....I kinda liked her in Hunted

Andy and Ash: They both had to go? Really? I would have settled if at least one of them had made it....Ideally for me they both should have, but if one survived I'd be able to deal. Losing both was quite a loss for me....
Well at least we still got Bobby...

Jake: Jury's still out.....
Well he stabbed Sam (and frankly I'm pretty shocked that Dean didn't make to shoot him while he was running towards Sam) so that's definitelly NOT good in my book, but I don't know...I'm reserving judgement because of his speach before the fight and his attitude for the biggest part of the eppy.

For the recond I'm pretty sure Sam is not going to die...they will find a way to get him back somehow regardless...

~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
Why do I feel like Ellen isn't someone who we thought she is. I have this doubt before that maybe she's not the person that she portrays to Sam and Dean. Maybe a YED follower, too? Why did I say so? Where was she? Roadhouse was supposedly run by her but why isn't she there?
Well I'm not so sure about follower at least she hasn'r given me that impression, but being possesed did cross my mind, which could be what Ash wanted to tell Dean...
~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
That's exactly what I am thinking now. I am thinking that Sam will survive because of the demon blood. Though, that may have a serious consequence - evil!Sam totally taking over his body. And that's actually what I think will be the focus of S3 (if ever we'll have one) - Dean trying to save his brother, who's evil side had taken over the real Sam. Heck! Maybe evil!Sam would even live to kill the YED and then take over the war the YED had started. I dunno, my mind is going completely bollocks with the what ifs and maybes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej (View Post)
I could very possibly see him pulling an Angel and going bad for a season.
I guess the only problem with this scenario is tht then the story will very much mostly venture in the mythology of the show and if I;m not mistaken I've read that TPTB don't really want that to happen...I guess it's very wait and see right now...
~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej (View Post)
Oh, and maybe Ellen is from another generation of the 'special' kids. And maybe so was Sam's mom. She knew the demon, so maybe she was one of 'his' kids at one time and Sammy inherited it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei Zhuo (View Post)
I'm curious too as what are the implications now that we know that Sam has demon blood. ALso, I'm very interested in how Mary knows the YED. Could she possibly be one of the 'gifted' children from other generations?
Interesting....
I though of Mary to, because of her knowing who the demon was, but Ellen...
Might explain some stuff though...
Like how her message back in ELAC said "You know I can help you"....John didn't know about Ash (at least from what I've gathered from Jo's journal entries he didn't) so why would he "know". And also Ash "found something out" that couldn't share with Dean over the phone...

Mary is IMO a more qualified candidate to be a special child from another generation but thinking about it Ellen is still a valid spec.
~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~ (View Post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomsBullets (View Post)
I agree with you. Dean loves Sammy no matter what. You can look at it this way: if the demon IS Sam's real father, they still have Mary. And I think that John would still love him too. Dean and Sam are his boys. I comfort myself with the knowledge that parents love their adopted children as much as if they were their own. And it's just a theory anyway.
It would be quite a twist if Sam is the YED spawn and I'm sure it won't change anything in the core of the Wichester relationships, but I would be bumbed if that were the case....
I'd deal with it, I would accept it but I would be tad smad about it...
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread