Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Shower scene ... mind ... dead ...

Yea I think if Kripke gave us that scene he'd be left with a whole bunch of dead fangirls, which sooo wouldn't help with reknewing the series. Unfortunately.

Juju! You're getting all GG on me man! No!

The DC's are looking great. Can't wait to actually see it... Dean eating! Yay, which means I get more caps for my Dean Eating Icon's series

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Ngatiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the same thing when I have write my message I told myself wow It's a GG corruption ^^ although I wouldn't be member of the club
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

I seem to have joined the club, tho I'm not sure how that happened

Tahra

icon by me
Old 04-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen the DCs yet.

GG Corruption you say? *GASP*
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

The DC's are good

Yes, gasp shock horror and all that jazz

Tahra

icon by me
Old 04-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I seem to have joined the club, tho I'm not sure how that happened
Oh you're trying to play the innocent lil'non-slashy fangirl now Well, just for the record, it's not working That's allright, the lure of the dark side is very, very strong *muahahaha*

This is getting so OT
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Tahra, am I seeing what I'm seeing? GG corruption!

Happy Winchester Day guys!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HWD for you too Fla
Old 04-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey i need this message deleted it came out twice thank you mods

Last edited by Music_Is_Love; 04-26-2007 at 02:39 PM
Music_Is_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

omg i cant wait 4 this eposide it sounds really good i hope jensen takes off his shirt
Music_Is_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

just watched it, i agree it was a really good episode! some of the lines the guys came out with was so funny! it was a great sam and dean centric episode with a bit of demon hunting also! loved it! great how the woman helped them also! the one i watched tho froze for like 2 mins so need to get a better eppy, but loved it!

Like - "Dohnuts arnt love"

"We need to go deep"
Yemmon?

"NOT that deep"

"After this we can grab ourselfs little teatdrop tattoo's"

Hows ur cellmate? dean to sam

sam - "Just keeps staring at me in a way that makes me feel really uneasy"

"I call this the blue steel" "Whos better me or nick notle"

LOL there were so many more!
Darla rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay. So, I love my Dean so so so much.

With that said, I actually have a few complaints.

1. They gotta back off a bit with Dean and movie/pop culture references. It's cute every once in awhile but it loses it's appeal when used too much. It pulled me out of the story last night.
2. Quit with the inside jokes. Same as #1. It's great every now and then but I feel it's happening a bit too much now and it really pulls me out of the story. (I'm thinking of the line, "Are you suddenly from Texas now?")
3. They are handling the ghosts/demons differently now. If you have listened to the pilot episode's commentary you know that Kripke said, "We always thought it was scarier if you didn't really show the monsters that much. So we try to show their faces as little as possible." And they did well with that in season 1 - lots of shadows. In season 2 though, this has been slipping away. They pretty much always focus on the bad guys face, like last night. It DOES make it loose it's edge to me. Plus, they don't really do the flickering thing much anymore with the ghosts, have you noticed? Yes, she zoomed forward and the lights flickered but the ghost itself didn't flicker and I can't remember one doing so for quite a while.

It's great for the show to branch out and try different styles/techniques every now and then, but I don't want the show to loose it's overall feel and design.

But things I liked/loved last night:
+ Dean's Crybaby reference with the teardrop tatoo (especially since "heart" made me think of Crybaby) - this is the kind of movie reference I like Dean to make, subtle with no direct naming
+ The surprise with Deacon - I didn't see it coming. I thought it was odd they kept talking about this person we haven't met
+ The soundtrack when they were getting off the bus was great
+ LOVED Sam's face when he met his cellmate lol
+ Dean's "I think I'm adorable" line made me swoon. and rewind and swoon again.
+ I like the FBI agent a lot. I'm impressed with this actor.
+ Nice twist at the end. I never see SN's endings coming. Well, rarely.
+ When Dean said "Who's better me or Nick Nolte?" and someone responded, "Shut up." That was great! The shut-up had me cracking up.
"You stink like sex." -Dean Winchester
CrystalPistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved last nights episode!! definitley one of my favorite eps this season... it was completely hillarious and just an awesome ep!! I loved when Sam was crawling around in the air ducts it was very Michael Scofield LOL!

some of my favorite lines of the night were definitley..
Dean-they're donuts not love

Dean-my roomate doesn't say much how's yours?
Sam-he just keeps staring at me in a way that makes me really uneasy
Dean-sounds like you're makin' new friends...

I also really liked Mara i loved how she lied to Henriksen about where the boys were..I hope we see her again.. also I hope we see Deacon again too! also when Sam ran into that guy and Dean was all protective of Sam! I thought that was really cute.. also Dean completely kicked that guys ass it was awesome!! and the part when Sam first saw his cellmate and he was taller than him.. the face Jared made was hillarious.. how in the world did they find someone taller than Jared.. LOL!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm so pissed off right now!! I was about 30 minuter through with the epi when my player just froze.. I think the file I downloaded was corrupted and I now I have to dl the whole damn thing again.. and hope I get it right this time!! Ah well.. it'll take just about an hour or so But still I wanna just.... hurt someone!!

Anyhoo. I got stuck in the beginning where they took mugshots of the guys... And the way Dean said "I think I'm adorable" *guh* I found myself nodding and thinking "oh yes my love, yes you are"
And didi you notcie this about the chains when the boys got out of the bus: Dean was holding a long length of his chain in his hands, while with Sam the chain looked barely long enough. Aww...

So far, so good. I though that the line about Texas was kinda funny.. Well, Sam's face was funny, so that made me chuckle. And I guess I've not yet gotten tired of the pop culture references... But i hope they do not just keep adding them more and more, because then it'll be just numbing. The boys can be witty and snarky without it. So some way I agree with you Crystal

Argh. I think I'll have to come back here after I've seen the ending. So, in the words of the mighty Terminator: I'll be back. C'ya

EDIT: la-de-dah! It was only a minor glitch, so I got to finish the epi.
The ending was cool, Dean won over the lawyer chick I feel you girl, who can resist the power of mr. Dean Winchester
And they played Alice in Chains in the end! I love that band! And Dean is the ultimate rooster. Oh. I feel so sated right now

Last edited by CogitoErgoFeminaSum; 04-28-2007 at 04:52 AM
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I was about 30 minuter through with the epi when my player just froze
same here Hanna glad I'm not alone ! I'm so so pissed off plus I took a long time to download it because my connection internet is too slow

But It was such a great epi I really enjoyed it but I cannot make longer comments GrRrR
Reply   Post New Thread