Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

OMG I just got finished watching the finale, finally, and OMG!!! That crash was intense. When they were driving and the fight was over, I was thinking, hmm, this isn't much of a POW type ending, and then it literally was POW! OMG i freaked!!! Like my poor Dean wasn't hurt enough as it was!

So OMG Jensen rocked the house in this episode, he does in every episode but this was amazing. I loved him every freaking moment. I love that the demon knows his psych, knows that he needs his family the most out of everything.

I LOVE that Dean knew it wasn't his Dad and he was so sure because he knows his Dad best out of everyone. And I love love love that Sam trusted Dean in that moment too and stood by his bro!

I loved about a million other things I can't even begind to process yet!

P.S Welcome all you new posters who came out to talk about the finale! Thanks for stopping by, and we hope you will post here again!
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

All I have to say is O.M.G. I think I'm going to have to faint or get some water. Even just thinking about it makes me light headed, haha^^ This was a really stressing season finale.

At first, when Meg walked into Bobby's house, I had no clue that they actually had the trap ready for her. That shows me for underestimating them. Then, when they started the exorcism, I honestly thought that Meg was just acting and when the demon came out, I really expected her to jump and attack them but I was wrong.

The pain or regret that was in Dean eyes when he killed those innocent people, like Meg & Sebastian Spence... That was some good acting right then and there. I really felt how Dean realized that he was wrong. I used to think that he was one of the more, say, ruthless brothers who will stop at nothing to keep this family together, ever since I first saw him. But throughout the show, he progresses to show thathe's the most broken and fragile one. When Demon John said he was useless and that whenever their Dad argued with sam was more of care than he ever showed anyone, you could see in his eyes he was truly hurt but kinda of masked it with his words.

You know what REALLY killed me? When Dad started killing Dean. That just hurt me.

When they said 3 cliffhangers, oh, they meant three cliffhangers: Dean, Sam & John. I'm mostly worried for Dean because he was the most beat up. I was yelling at the television screaming that Dean should be rushed to a hospital and then the truck came out so I just resorted to screaming and then after I went to screaming that I won't be able to last the summer without SN.

After worrying about Dean, I think I'm also worried about Sam, is it me or did he look headless in that last scene?
Doodlez_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Sam! Oh god my baby.

Excellent episode, a tad Dean centric for my SAMMY loving heart but still amazing, all three guys brought their A game.

I am terrified after that crash though, Sam looked bloody dead, I was traumatised. Since he was previously unbloody then post crash covered and his neck at that angle like it's broken oh god. I am so scared.

For all of them, but especially for my boy.

Best finale of a show EVER.
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Nathans girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Supreme Fan

OMFG I just watched the finale and I screamed at the end, it was so ...fast, I don´t know how to say it but WOW this show really blows me away

John being the one who is possessed didn´t surprised me at all, in fact I was just waiting for the blow and boy that was a blow. I love Jeffery Dean Morgan so damn much and in the finale he was just so amazing. When he begged Sammy to shoot him my heart was beating so fast though I kinda knew Sam would never do that, I actually thought at one point that John will shoot himself... anyway I was *so* happy it didn´t turned out the I said it would after the first five episodes ("John is going to die...I know it" )
I *really* hope he returns for Season 2

And Dean I felt for him and this was the first time I was on his side and totally got him. Jensen played every single emotion so believeable and true to his character that I fell in love with him all over again. When the demon told Dean that Sam was his fav. ...omg I was so angry cause Dean believed it and his eyes did I already mentioned that Jensen was FANTASTIC

Sam got a little on my nerves today with all this "we *have" to kill the demon" BS and I so agree with Dean that Sam and John are very much alike but he got on my good side again when the demon told us about Sams plan to marry Jess and now the definitely knowledge that all of it really happened because of him...I wonder how he is going to deal with all of that.

Meg: I feel kinda dissapointed that she died I would have liked it if she would have survived as a human and helped them out a little bit, I really liked the actress so ...whatever.

Oh and the other "kid" the demon was talking about the one Dean shot can I just say that he was TOTALLY twister material shame he had to die...but did you guys see Dean´s eyes after the shot...holy crap THAT was intense

The demon was kinda cool and I really liked his attitude, I like it when they are evil and cruel and mess with your head it makes it so much more fun to watch (sorry dean)

Anyway I think it´s pretty sure to say that Sam nad Dean are alive and I think John is going to suirvive too...if not ..I am going to be *so* mad

I just CAN´T wait for S2, I love this show so damn much, sometimes I think a little too much

Icon Credit
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

I saw the season finale last week but just havent been able to post since finals are getting in the way. I have to say it was an awesome finale that had a great cliffhanger. I loved how Dean was sure it wasn't their dad.

I just have to say poor sammy. Him getting all beat upp...I just wanted to kiss him and make it all better. lol.

Anyways I can't believe no new supernatural until fall! Oh man...atleast we have the re runs. yayy for that
MochaLateh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 05:23 PM
New Fan

Finale?

Hi there,

I'm not usually one to watch series or American Television however, being a night person, I saw the first episode of Supernatural and found something to follow. I'm not going to lie and say the show is "amazing" but it was enjoyable and they seemed to have my music collection on the show too .

I just watched the end of an episode (sorry I don't keep it up show titles or episode numbers) were Sam, Dean and their father get hit by a truck at the end. Sam ended the show by saying something similiar to "We have one bullet left and can start over again".

I was wondering is this the last episode? I've only missed 1-2 shows and as I always watch it by chance don't read the paper to find out if it is. This is the one aired on ITV1 here in the United Kingdom btw.

If it is the last one it was a bit of a let down... If not please say

Thanks
DarkLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi DarkLegend welcome to fanforums and to the Supernatural board. It's great that we Supernatural has another fan!

That episode (Devils Trap) was the last episode for season one but the show will be returning for a second season...so we'll find out what happens to the Winchesters.

(after enough time has passed that I know you have read this reply I will be merging this thread in with the episode discussion for Devils Trap)
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
Hi DarkLegend welcome to fanforums and to the Supernatural board. It's great that we Supernatural has another fan!

That episode (Devils Trap) was the last episode for season one but the show will be returning for a second season...so we'll find out what happens to the Winchesters.

(after enough time has passed that I know you have read this reply I will be merging this thread in with the episode discussion for Devils Trap)
Thank you for the info and you can merge this thread now
DarkLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

watched it again...john still annoys me, sam is still HOT, and so is dean! anyway...great episode! SAVE THE CAR!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 05:35 PM
New Fan

Jesus Christ.
Seriously, it scared the crap outta me, I was all like "GET THEM TO A HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! DEAN NEEDS ASSIS....AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH WTF ?!"

Anywho, I'm new here but I had to register as soon as I found the forum.
I watched the whole season in about 2 days (yeah I'm quite obsessed xD ) and yesterday I watched the finale at 3 am.

Loved every single detail, and I know I'm late here, since the finale aired months ago in the States, but heeey I had to share my OMGahs with someone!

Jensen's acting was superb, it got me real deep.
And Dean ? Angry, I mean Furious!Dean + PuppyDogEyed!Dean just slayed me... *whimpers*

And I'm going to make all the statements you all did already so, I'm just going to shut up.

But one more plead: SAVE METALLICAR ! He's more than a car ! Poor thing *pets*
BroHo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw the finale weeks ago, but I thought you guys were way into s. 2 by now so I didn't post. But I just have to say that it was GREAT! I've never been a big Supernatural fan, just watched from time to time because Jensen is hot But the finale was just ..wow! I was glued to the tv the entire time!

I doubt they will kill off Jensen or Jared though. They better not. But I think the dad might die, kinda sad concidering that the whole 1. season was about Sam and Dean looking for him. But it beats one of them dying.

I'm downloading the ep. as we speak to watch it again. and again. and again

LJ|tumblr
-Ida-o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome BroHo<3 ...it's great to hear you enjoyed the finale so much...it was fantastic! Best finale I can remember in a long time. Jensen was just amazing...that scene with John and then Dean telling Sam that there is nothing he wouldn't do for them. *heartbreaks*

Hi -Ida-o- Hopefully we can make you into an obsessed fan.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:01 AM
Passionate Fan

I watched the finale episode to this season two nights ago for the very first time and let me just say: WOW! Best finale episode ever!!!! The car crash at the end just shocked me big-time because I didn't expect it and John as a demon scared me. I had to hold one of the couch pillows against me to keep from screaming! *shivers* Those yellow eyes are so creepy! Jensen and Jared were just amazing in this one.
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Total Fan

What a finale!!!
I thank God I'm a late fan and didn't watch it back years ago. I'd have died with a cliff hanger like this!!

The episode starts slow and then... oh boy!
Trapping and exorcising Meg was fantastic and I loved the Key of Solomon! Somehow made me remember of Cas... and I was expecting him to show up anytime...

The driving last scene was just...
I just thank God I have the dvd for 201!

Kripke is my new Joss!!
Samwise Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

This programme certainly knows how to do cliff hangers. This is the last episode I watched. I can't wait to see what happens next.
miss denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread