Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, what a finale!!!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:39 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG!!!

I've just finished watching it a second time and I'm still can't think properly... So much pain for my Dean...
The show can't end like this... they better pick up for a Second Season....

OMG all the summer without Supernatural
Old 05-05-2006, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omg!!!! great season finale!!!!!! i loved it all except the ending, i hate when they end shows with such a big cliffhanger! jared and jensen did such a great job as usual and sam speaking Latin was so hot! i can't wait for the dvd!!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:17 AM
Extreme Fan

they wouldn't kill off dean or sam because the show was based around them / maybe none of them die
*Coconut Custard* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Holy Crud Muffin!
InkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 05:46 AM
New Fan

Hey!!

Anybody know what kind of Phone what have MEG ??? plz sombody tell me.
firefly5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

So even though I never post on this board, though I watch Supernatural every week, after last night's season finale I just had to. Awesome season finale, and it better only be the season finale. Otherwise if this show isn't renewed then that is just plain stupidity.

First of all, Jensen rocked his scenes last night. I've loved Dean since the first episode, he's my favorite of course and last night just quadropeled (don't know how to spell that word) my Dean love. Seriously, I just love him so much and I felt so sad that the reason why Dean know that John wasn't really "John" was because he said that he was proud of him. My poor baby. And when the Demon was killing him and Dean was begging for his father not to let the Demon kill him, I swear I had tears in my eyes.

The whole episode was great and I was actually sad when Meg died. I didn't like her that much in the beginning but then she grew on me.

The ending...almost gave me a freaken heart attack. I knew that something was going to happen but then the truck just popped out like that. It's going to be a longggg summer.

Last edited by Liliya; 05-05-2006 at 06:25 AM
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediBlastoise
What an awesome cliffhanger. what if next season premiere we find out that it's really a vision from sam, and they avoid it?? Ahhh, the summer is too long!!
That sounds like a great idea... but I doubt it. Somehow they'll mariciously survive, well maybe not daddy... though I hope not, he ends up bringing us so much fun brotherly angst. Or maybe Dean will be knocked out a couple episodes leaving Sam and John to freak out. Something angsty I'm sure.

This is going to be way to long of a summer.

Wow. This is probably one of or even the best season finale I've ever seen. It was awesome. The action... the ending... everything. Just awesome.

I'm still stunned, I'll come back around later.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, they could always go the coma route. Sam and Dean make it out, John's in a coma.

Of course, that would imply that they find a place to stash comatose John so that demons and whatnot can't find him.

But, on the upside, it does leave open the door of miracle cure and a comeback at a later date.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

The acting by all of them was really great tonight! My MVP goes to JD Morgan, though Jensen is close behind. Jared wasn't bad at all though.... they were all great. I hope no one dies, but I'm thinking it doesn't look good for John since he was right there where the truck hit. When I saw it was Bobby, I was freaking out.

OT: Nicki Aycox was actually Syl in "Dark Angel".
DrewEvangelineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewEvangelineFan
The acting by all of them was really great tonight! My MVP goes to JD Morgan, though Jensen is close behind. Jared wasn't bad at all though.... they were all great. I hope no one dies, but I'm thinking it doesn't look good for John since he was right there where the truck hit. When I saw it was Bobby, I was freaking out.

This was one of the best episodes.......... if only it wasnt' so long until the next.

lol my brain was still registering the truck actually hitting hadn't processed enough to know it was bobby driving.
I know it sounds bad but i was glad meg died I never liked watching her very much.
they were talking about Jeffrey Dean MOrgan may not return next season..... wouldnt' it be messed up if he didn't come back and sam and dean woke up and just didnt' know where he was? The search could be back on just like this season.
I'm not worried about SN not having a second season tho. Jensen and Jared are soo popular right now. I dont' think the network is going to cancel with the publicity they are getting, all the interviews E channel polls and message boards the way they are and I'm sure making it to the people magazine 50 most beatiful people didnt' hurt either. just going to be a very very long summer.
chele96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I enjoyed last night's finale...I wasn't really surprised until the end though with the truck....that shocked me to no end...cause I expect something like that from Lost or Prison Break or Alias....not Supernatural.

Excellent acting last night from the boys & JDM...really, excellent charisma/chemistry...goin on there.

Hard decision for Sam though...to shoot his father to kill it or not...everything would've been over & done just like Sam & Daddy wanted all along...but when the cards were dealt...Sam could not bring himself to do it.

Only one bullet left...my prediction....they'll catch up w/ Mr.Demon again...but some innocent will also be in trouble as well w/ another demon...& they have to choose which the bullet should be used on.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! Best episode ever! I don't post in this board all that much but I do love this show.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

My brother totally called John being possesed.

Anyway, I think it's a vision, they're going to come back next season and Sam will be in terrible pain and the three will continue on hunting, after they force Dean to spent some time at a hospital.
Nathan: Would you keep it down!
My Myspace
GACT16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewEvangelineFan
Oh yea. Thank you. I remember her.

I hope it isn't a vision only for two reasons. Everything there was great. The final battle and all. How do we know exactly where the vision started? What if some of those incredible moments didn't happen? I wouldn't like that. And I enjoyed the shocking moment when the truck destroyed their car. I really doubt they could survive that. Even in Smallville, Lana did not survive a crash like that. The other reason is that I would love to see how the writers bring them back to life. There are many options and a new character could be introduced. I would love to speculate this summer over how they would come back.

The entire scene with Dean nearly dying was so excellent. Jensen did amazing. It was so touching. "Please, Dad" *sniff* Beautiful!!
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
xextremex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread