Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

1x19 "Provenance" Episode Discussion

Provenance

A young couple is murdered in their home shortly after buying an antique painting of a family portrait circa 1910. Upon reviewing the painting's provenance, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) learn that everyone who has ever bought the painting has been murdered and race to discover how the portrait is causing the deaths before it can claim its next victim.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

Man, it's so good to be back...

I couldn't watch the episode, because my friend's on vacation, so pleeeeeease give me some info on how it was ^.-

Love ya,
Lynn
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Aww I hope you get to watch it soon, Lynn

I have to say that I really enjoyed this episode, it was kind of sweet (I tried to find a better word but I kinda couldn´t) the way Dean tried to push Sam was so heartwarming and he showed that he really does care for Sam´s heart and he just wanted to help him get back on track and he even tried to talk about Jess which I found was just so sweet

And the excuse with the wallet was so sweet too, aww I loved Dean so much in this epsode, how he wanted to be left behind in the car so Sam could make a move was so smooth (and the music he played ) and at the end when Sam kissed her and Dean was "That´s my boy" awww so damn sweet.

And I also loved the way Sam and the girl (aww bad me I forgot the name) interacted, she was nice and Sam was so shy and nervous..and I loved Deans "you got to marry her" comment

All in all a damn good (and sweet ) episode
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great to be back on fanforum!!!!! i really hated this episode, i don't know why i just didn't like it at all! the story was kind of pointless and so was having that girl sarah on the show, i didn't like her at all! but i did love sam and dean!!!
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

I liked this episode, although it wasnt one of my faves. I guess probably because it was more of a Sam-centric episode and im such a Dean girl. But i liked the brothers and the way Dean was there for Sam and trying to get him to open up a little.

I love when he insinuated that Sam needed to get laid so he would stop being so grumpy! Haha.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I finally saw Provenance and I loved it. Great episode. I think Sarah fits together pretty good with the boys. There definitely was chemistry between them. I would like her to come back for a few more episodes, maybe in season two I think she's the girl who could make ourn Sammy happy.
snuggle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah that reminds me, it was so cute/funny when Dean was like "Sam, marry that girl!" haha.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

I hope they'll go back to visit Sarah, I like her.
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

I watched the eppy last night, it was good but not great, IMO. I dunno why but I didn't like Sarah at all, she's the thing that I didn't like about the eppy. But I loved how Dean tried to hook them up, though. It was very sweet and showed that he really cares for Sam. Seeing Sam talking about Jessica was heartbreacking
Now back to Sarah: I don't really know why she annoyed me, maybe it was because I didn't like the actress. She seemed too perfect, too pretty...there was nothing special about her. So from the moment they first met I kinda disliked her, but I did warm up to her a bit more towards the end of the eppy. It was cool so see someone go on a "mission" with them. But the whole Sam/Sarah thing wasn't really working for me, though I have to admitt Sam's insecurity was adorable!

-CherryPixie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Didnt like it though I liked the plot, children killing machine freak me out.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyra from *NOL
I hope they'll go back to visit Sarah, I like her.
yeah me too..this is one of my fave episodes..
tracycutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I liked this episode. Dean was just so sweet trying to make Sam open up a little for girls because it shows how much he cares about him and only wants the best for him. Sarah: Hmmm, she's a pretty girl but kind of....weird. Oh, well, she's not the most popular girl character on the show! My ABSOLUTE favorite line in this one was when Dean said, "Sam, marry that girl." I just burst out laughing!
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle1 (View Post)
My ABSOLUTE favorite line in this one was when Dean said, "Sam, marry that girl." I just burst out laughing!
I LOVED that line too!!! Sam was so adorable in that episode too.

I really liked Sarah as well--smart and beautiful. Go Sam! The painting did freak me out a bit too. And a child murderer? Yeahh...never having kids lol.

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Total Fan

It was an okay episode!
I liked that Sarah girl and the paiting was really creepy!

Sarah was all fearless. You could tell she was willing to kick some ass!
Samwise Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Total Fan

Oops...
Double post!
Samwise Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread