Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

First of all I dont want to ever put my hand in bowl of dirty water for a while, good thing I have a shower unit because bath's are a bit scary now too.

The dead boy looked really freaky in the water, when the sheriff saw the top of his head with those scary eyes.

The whole Dean/Lucas thing was really sweet, Im glad they had it and as it shows more elements to Dean's character; he has been rather lady focused at times . I just hope they dont make it that Dean has a new girl he sort of flirts with each week whilst Sam is the voice of reason - could get slightly repititive. Other than that though still love it and looking foward to next week .
-Louise- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:53 AM
New Fan

Death by water

Last night ep was the best by far IMO. I thougth all of the cast members did a fantastic job, specially Amy...she was awesome. I'm not sure if this ep relates to an urban legend or not. Anybody got any ideas on that?? At least not one that I have heard of....Guess I'm a little dense, but I didn't suspect the sheriff until the picture showed up on him and his friends when they were kids. Looking forward to see what they've cooked up for next week.
oakie709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love this show. I will only be taking showers from now on. No baths for me. I fall more in love with Dean with every show I see. He taught Lucas well. Zepplin does rock!

~Jailynn
jailynn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

This show is AWSOME! I love it. I love Dean when he's being vulnerable. I totally was not expecting the boy's hand to grab lucas. I thought lucas would just be pulled in the water by an unseen force like all the others.

This was a great episode. The only part I thought was really ripped from The Ring was when lucas was drawing those circles.

Next weeks ep looks so awsome and little creepy.

icon by: lasha4god
*Drea* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh Gosh the episodes are just keeping getting better and better (if thats even possible)

I can´t describe how much I loved Dean in this Episode, the connection between him and Lucas was so intense and so well acted. I loved the way Dean talked to Lucas as he was drawing those pictures in the park and afterwards in Lucas room Jensen played is so great and you could litteraly feel the lingering pain of his mothers death so clearly.

I also believe that with this episode Sam has a better understanding of Dean, he never really knew how Dean was feeling about the past and now he had gotten a little insight of Deans feeling.

Oh and I loved Amy and at the beginning her "pickup" quote was so funny

but I think it´s a little mean that it´s always Dean who is getting the kisses at the end of the episodes.

Icon Credit
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i loved this episode, dean and sam connect so well
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah that pick-up line thing something like "must be hard, with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pick up line" and the look on Dean's face was classic.
-Louise- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow I just watched last nights eppy and I loved it. It was great to see Amy on the show and she played her character well, so did the little boy I cant wait for next weeks eppy, that looks really good.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the show is so Great, I love it every week!
Darla rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this show rules...i can't wait for next wait

they need each other more than they will ever know: sam and dean
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I saw the ep last night, and what can i say that haven't been said... The ep was great!!
My love for Dean is growing everyweek, I enjoy seeing his character develop, now we know that there's more than the badass... The scenes with Lucas were great, but i ed the one in Lucas' room, i was almost crying, Jensen acted that scene so well. But so was Sam, the look of suprise on his face... just then realizing a little more how his brother felt when their mother died.

And man I was when later Sam & Dean have a conversation in the car... Dean's line "whe don't have to hug?" That was so Dean, trying to keep his true feelings for himself.

I enjoyed also seein Amy Acker again, she played her part very well.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Amy was amazing, and i think i missed that scene why dont we hug? i had my nephew and he was was making noise so i must have missed it, but overall i loved the epsidoe!
Old 09-29-2005, 02:15 AM
Supreme Fan

@Darla: pm me about that missing scene I think I can help you out

Icon Credit
Old 09-29-2005, 02:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Were they in the car when he said it? as i have the episode i can just skip though it to see it

thanks Marie oxox
Old 09-29-2005, 03:20 AM
Supreme Fan

oh okay I wasn´t sure if you saw the epi on tv or not

I have to agree with all of you again, when Dean talked to Lucas in his room his voice cracked a bit and did I mentioned that Jensen played that so fantastic and Sam´s expression was so intense

Icon Credit
Reply   Post New Thread