Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2017, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

12x16: "Ladies Drink Free" Episode Discussion

Ladies Drink Free
Thursday March 30th 2017
The CW

A WOLF IN THE NIGHT – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) let Mick Davies (guest star Adam Fergus) tag along on a case as they search for a werewolf. The three men run into Claire Novak (guest star Kathryn Love Newton), also working the hunt. However, the reunion is short lived after Claire is bitten and the brothers race to find a way to help her before she turns.

Directed by Amyn Kaderali
Written by Meredith Glynn

Old 03-28-2017, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt! I hope the episode is good.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy the show is back!! I not looking forward to seeing Claire…not a fan of her. This opening will end badly…as always. Sam and Dean! another case…werewolves? Again? I hate these guys! he is not meant to be a hunter…leave that to Sam and Dean! Garth mention! Look at them and their fancy hotel! Ugh…Mick is such a tool. I did not miss Claire that is for sure! Dean’s accent lol! Wow Mick is a liar imagine that! He probably killed her. Mick standing there like he didn’t do it when he did! Ugh can someone run her over or something? I love how much Dean hates Mick...it is so obvious! Dean sees right through him! The flashbacks! Awesome job in the scene Jensen! Sam called Jody! Ugh Claire…stop whining! She deserved it! Go Sam! Tell her the truth! Always the hero! Sam is finally are hating on Mick…I love it! They are trying to find a cure…the guy from the bar is the vampire? Or not? Who cares what you want Mick! Claire got kidnapped by the vampire! One crazy vampire fight! Of course the cure worked...ugh. stop giving the wrong people second chances! I’m not a Claire fan but I enjoyed the episode.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 03-30-2017 at 06:50 PM
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay episode! I loved Sam and how much he cares. Sam and Dean were good. Mick was Mick. Ugh Claire was Claire. Why does she alwsys have to call Sam & Dean old?! Claire needs to just stop. Claire should be happy Sam amd Dean even care about her even when she is always snarky to them.

Last edited by quin0611; 03-30-2017 at 08:12 PM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

They kill baited us again. Somebody I don't like better not make it out of this season! Quit teasing me!

Pretty decent episode.

Why nobody has ever thought to do the blood thing with a werewolf is kind of shocking, if it works with vamps, why not other monsters?

Apparently Mick isn't as big as a dick as I thought him to be...but still not liking him for the BMoL connection alone.

Hate that we're not seeing all the Dean/Sam moments...like Dean telling Sam about Mick. I would have liked to see that.

We got our promos back! !
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 07:45 AM
Total Fan

I liked the new episode Glad that Claire was healed, however it's also surprising for me that no one thought of that therapy before.

Seems that Mick is not that bad after all... I might give him a second chance as well, we'll see

Shame we don't get more Dean/Sam moments nothing epic this season

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

This episode annoyed me so much, Mick - DO NO WANT -
Old 04-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mary and the BMoL really need to go.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I totally agree ladies! They need to go!
Old 01-27-2018, 10:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

This ep was ok. I was glad that Claire didn't turn. She annoys me but I still would rather her stay human than turn into a werewolf
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread