Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

12x15 "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell" Episode Discussion

Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
Thursday March 9th 2017
The CW

THE HOUNDS OF HELL – An attack by an invisible hellhound at a campsite leads Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) to investigate the mysterious circumstances. Meanwhile, two of Crowley’s (Mark A. Sheppard) own personal demons uncover what he has been hiding. Castiel (Misha Collins) gets a lead on Kelly Kline.

Directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado
Written by Davy Perez.

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Bee! I hope the episode is good!
Old 03-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A camping opening? This will not end well! Aww…she found the ring! Invisible growling…that is not good! Sam and Dean “the computer told me…” another day…another case! They are all on different cases.,i wonder if they are all related? Invisible wolf? Hell hound! The banter! I’ve missed it! The hell hound is following them? Or still following her? Definitely her! Sam and Dean to the rescue! Mark!! The best Lucifer ever! Crowley and Lucifer…never a dull moment! Sam and Dean explaining about the hell hounds! Love how Crowley’s caller id for Dean is “not moose” lol! Crowley explaining about the hell hounds…interesting! Oh Lucifer…I just love you! Oh they have more allegiance to Lucifer than Crowley! Crowley and Dean going to the woods “did we?” the best Lucifer ever! I guess they should have known that was coming…don’t try to reason with Lucifer! Jensen in glasses!! They have changed…they would never have worked together in the past! Jared in glasses!! She is definitely blaming herself..so sad! Sam can relate to what she is feeling. Love the effects they use for the hound! Poor Sam! Dean is very upset about baby! Thanking Crowley…aww! Omg! Lucifer punched Crowley…so crazy! Crowley will always be many steps ahead. They are still on the lookout for Kelly and Lucifer’s spawn. All the cases came from the BMOL..ugh Sam they are playing you! Dean will still give working with them a chance…for Sam! Good episode!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode! I loved Sam & Dean's banter banter about Dean's undwear and Dean using Sam's secret shampoo. I'm glad Sam told Dean about working with the BMOL too and Dean saying they work them as a team. Omg Dean banter with taking care of Baby and then Dean's reaction to seeing Baby's windshield cracked from the hellhound! Sam & Dean looked hot wearing those glasses!

I also loved seeing badass Crowley get the best of Lucifer too!
Old 03-11-2017, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

The banter was good.

The hellhound story had so many holes in it.

I like when Dean/Crowley have their little heart to hearts.

Sam can NEVER drive Baby...always lets something happen to it. But I guess in Sam's defense he seemed worried the hellhound was wrecking the car. I thought he was going to tell Gwen to get out of the car just to protect it.

The boys look good in glasses.

Glad Sam came clean with Dean.

Now Mary calls Sam and says I love you? After he started to work with the BMoL? I need her hurt badly! Dead would be better.

Cas? Don't know, fast forwarded through his stuff. I just don't care anymore.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Total Fan

I really like Dean&Crowley together :nod; They've grown on each other!

Nice surprise that Sam told Dean the truth I am still angry at him for lying and choosing BMoL in the first place, but at least that's a start... At least the lying won't continue until the end of the season and I was afraid of that.

The banter was really good, poor Baby!

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

I liked this episode mainly because of the brother banter. Loved the beginning when Sam is trying to get Dean to shower And they did not bring in "Dad's" bat I loved that they were able to put that into an episode and I wonder how many people didn't get the reference.

Poor Sam...Baby got hurt when he was driving her and you know Dean is blaming him

The exchange between Crowley & Dean walking in the woods was entertaining. But Sam actually thanked Crowley

Not a fan of the Lucifer arc, but it is a little more interesting than Cas' arc *sigh* Glad not to have Mary in the episode too.

Have I mentioned how much I hate the fact they don't do previews anymore for the next episode?

Old 03-19-2017, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I miss the previews too Chris.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:47 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
I liked this episode mainly because of the brother banter. Loved the beginning when Sam is trying to get Dean to shower And they did not bring in "Dad's" bat I loved that they were able to put that into an episode and I wonder how many people didn't get the reference.

[/IMG]
I LOVED the reference to Lucille! I have been waiting for something like that

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

That was really cool! And so unexpected Such a great shoutout to JDM and his new role
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread