Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2016, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay I finally caught up with the show! I know what is wrong with me not watching it every week

Great episode. It was a bit different but still good.

Love Jody! I was glad that they didn't kill her off. I'm just waiting for them to kill of another great woman character.

The twins were great and I agree. Hope we see them again.

Loved Sammy telling Mary not to follow Dean too. She is being super selfish. Wth. She hasn't seen her boys in how freaking long and the first thing she does is leave them. Because they aren't little anymore?!? Felt like slapping her when she left Sam and Dean saying she needed space. They're your freaking children no matter how old they are LADY!

Dean and Hitler thing love him!
Old 11-24-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode! I liked it!
Old 11-25-2016, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
Okay I finally caught up with the show! I know what is wrong with me not watching it every week

Great episode. It was a bit different but still good.

Love Jody! I was glad that they didn't kill her off. I'm just waiting for them to kill of another great woman character.

The twins were great and I agree. Hope we see them again.

Loved Sammy telling Mary not to follow Dean too. She is being super selfish. Wth. She hasn't seen her boys in how freaking long and the first thing she does is leave them. Because they aren't little anymore?!? Felt like slapping her when she left Sam and Dean saying she needed space. They're your freaking children no matter how old they are LADY!

Dean and Hitler thing love him!
Agree with all this!

I'm so over Mary already.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

This was a really good episode.

Jody never disappoints. Where is my Wayward Daughters tv series?!

Need so much more of those twins. Biracial and ones gay and they're both gorgeous with really cool demeanors.

I didn't like that Asa's mom blamed Mary. It's not like she was a Watcher who snuck in and started training a young Potential to become a Slayer. All she did was save a kid's life and then drop him off at home. It's no different than if he had grown up to be a police officer or soldier or firefighter. He chose to dedicate his life to stopping evil and making the world a better place. Yeah it all started because Mary inspired him but it's not like she was whispering in his ear the whole time.

I like the actress who plays Billie but I'm still iffy on the character. She acts likes she's Death Itself or Himself as the case may be. She's a reaper. One could chose to be extremely powerful if they stockpiled souls (which we got a taste of in the s11 finale) but reapers mainly just guide human souls from the physical plane to the spiritual plane. Point A to Point B. Convince them it really is their time and not to become a ghost. I really hated the "I'll reap God" line. It kind of made sense when Death said it but not with a regular reaper. Where would she even reap God to? Heaven? He created that place. I don't think he would need help getting there.

I can already picture what that hunter did becoming a hunter urban legend.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:21 PM
New Fan

Bucky Simms

Okay, Magda injured her mum over a phone and kills two people. She's somehow the victim.

Bucky Simms only kills someone by accident and gets ostracised.
Batman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 04:31 PM
New Fan

Honestly, I don't see why they were so quick to condemn Bucky for something that really was an accident. They've been cool with people much worse. Hell, Jody takes care of someone who lured people to vampires.
Batman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

There were several inconsistencies in the story line in this episode IMO. But I think they were more upset that he hid the truth of what happened
Old 02-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes I agree - Bucky should have been straight with everyone
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread