Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm hearing episode 2 they get back together....but that's just what I hear...even one episode apart is far too long.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm super beyond spoiled by Tumblr
Old 10-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't go on tumblr Jaye! Tumblr is an evil evil place.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-10-2016, 10:59 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
I'm hearing episode 2 they get back together....but that's just what I hear...even one episode apart is far too long.
Really?! We've been waiting for so long and now we have to wait even longer

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm interested in seeing Dean/Mary's relationship but I just hope against hope that Sam doesn't get hurt. I know Dean can't be be the same without Sam so as long as he's ok I know Dean will be ok
sunflower 654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'm actually more interested in the Sam/Mary scenes since they have almost no history. But 2 epis before they are back together...that's really pushing it
Old 10-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Total Fan

When it comes to me, I really don't care about Mary... But I think that Sam won't be badly hurt.

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm interested in Sam & Mary scenes and definitely don't want Sam hurt! I love my have!: love: So true Dean wouldn't do well without Sam!
Old 10-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

less than 24 hours
Old 10-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Yessss!!! I'm ready
Old 10-13-2016, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liia (View Post)
When it comes to me, I really don't care about Mary... But I think that Sam won't be badly hurt.
Me too. All I want is the boys back together again.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-13-2016, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Been waiting a long time and it is finally here! I’d rather see them in person but TV is almost as good loved the road so far recap! Dean really is stunned! Oh with the pilot flashbacks…not sobbing. Dean reminding Mary about her life. Castiel rising up from the ground…and stealing the truck. Dean and Mary talking…it has been a long time coming! Sam!! Someone better save Sammy!! Crowley! Only because we love to hate him but Mark is awesome in person! Sam! he’s not wearing any shoes! Poor Sam but he is strong! Mary almost shooting Castiel. Sam is priority number one…always!! Sam is 100% a hero!! That evil chick burning Sam’s feet…omg! Of course Crowley is there…always one for a scene! Poor Mary she never got to have a life with her kids. Omg! Sam seeing all the people that died. Omg!!! Poor Baby! And Mary of course! Sam seeing the image of Dean! That was awesome Mary! Sam would rather die than disappoint Dean again Sammy!!!! He will not go down without a fight! They absolutely do make the world a better place! Poor Sam….enough with the torture! Absolutely outstanding premiere episode!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Did you see? Did you see? Some really sweet moments between Dean & Mary It's going to kill him if they take her away . Dean WILL find his brother, no matter the cost. I loved how protective & aggressive Cas got toward those who had anything to do with Sam's kidnapping.
I really don't like those British Bs. So what if they kill demons within 40 mins. They didn't have a knight of hell come thru & massacre their entire group. Duh.
So Crowley is hunting Lucifer. Hmmm, I'm looking forward to seeing Rick Springfield, but my, he's aged
And finally Sam... My baby Sam. Ugh, he is so picked on. Makes me want to curse It was hard to watch him being tortured. But I couldn't stop thinking how sexy he looked drenched I knew he wouldn't give up without a fight. He wouldn't give in. I like how his answer was always "Screw you." Now, he's all alone, hurting & thinking that Dean is dead. But I'm hoping that he knows Cas will look for him.
NO bro reuniion but great start of the season. Looking forward to what they bring us. I'm sure there's a surprise or two.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes..it was great seeing Dean and Mary in those moments
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Jared/Sam was so damn good in 12x1 love and he proves why he is my fav!!! His scenes were so good and heartbreaking! Yes Sam is a hero!

Dean and Mary scenes were good too and them working hard to get Sam back!