Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2016, 07:13 PM
New Fan

Finale

Lucifer may be lurking in Crowley. That would explain Billies knowing glances at Crowley.

Why didn't Castiel interact with his dying Father/God? He did not talk to him much. He did not try to help him at all. He didn't even sit near him. That was odd.

The new English Lady of Letters, Jane Bond, shot Sam allright, but not with a real bullet. She probably has a special bullet that only renders someone groggy and compliant.

When Amara(which means Beloved) and her brother left, they were holding hands. Didn't that seem kinda pervy? I love my sister, but we would never hold hands like that. That was odd.
Mayhem66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem66 (View Post)
Lucifer may be lurking in Crowley. That would explain Billies knowing glances at Crowley.

Why didn't Castiel interact with his dying Father/God? He did not talk to him much. He did not try to help him at all. He didn't even sit near him. That was odd.

The new English Lady of Letters, Jane Bond, shot Sam allright, but not with a real bullet. She probably has a special bullet that only renders someone groggy and compliant.

When Amara(which means Beloved) and her brother left, they were holding hands. Didn't that seem kinda pervy? I love my sister, but we would never hold hands like that. That was odd.
That's a great speculation-now I have to go back and rewatch Crowleys scenes!
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Once more I didn't mind this episode. Honestly I need to rewatch it to catch everything (the antibiotics & pain pills had me loopy for a couple days - yeah, had to go back to Dr. )

I really missed a great finale bro moment like everyone else, but the graveyard scene actually brought a tear or two (does being in pain make you overly sensitive? ) I truly believe that Sam understood why it had to be Dean and he resigned himself to losing him, as he knew they eventually would. I like to think that since they were good with each other, on the same page, and finally stopping the cycle (dodging food others are throwing at me) that he relented. I'm sure he was heading back to the bunker to drink himself into a stupor And Cas there as a shoulder to cry on.
As for this British chick... I didn't like her in TVD, I certainly hate here now!! You don't shoot my man without consequences A rich know it all chick who takes orders from another because THEY think the boys are too much?! Really? Grrr.... Not happy with that story arc next season already.

Dean...sweet Dean. So "sweet" of Amara giving Dean what he wants most. I was thinking Sam, even Cas, or a normal life Nope, gotta bring up mommy. Not sure I like this either. The poor kid was traumatized loosing his mom at 4, now he's going to have to lose her all over again? WTH!? Yeah, just throw more trauma on him.

Amara & Chuck are gone...for now. Though I didn't care a bit about her character, I did like how they made her grow. She reminded me of a jealous 3 year old when a new baby is born. All the attention is off her, so she acts out. Chuck made angels/humans and paid them attention. She acted out so he had to lock her away. But the more time she spent on Earth, interacting with normal humans who weren't out to hurt her, she softened and realized exactly what she wanted. She felt remorse for hurting her brother. There's a closeness to siblings that you ache for once it's been lost. I'm actually glad that came out as a "happy ending".

Now...where's Crowley & Rowena? And the Billie stuff... hmmm, think she & Crowley are past lovers? Or like someone else hypothesized...Lucifer in him? I just don't see Amara setting Lucifer free when she disliked him so.

I'm interesting in how Season 12 will fare. I don't want half the season to have them apart. Been there, done that and those were bad seasons, and nothing good comes out of it. They are better/stronger together.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was alright to me but not the great to me. Yay Amara is gone to me she was blah as a villian. I loved the brother hug. I hope Sam is OK too! The British girl meets to go away stat. I wonder how Mary will play into season 12. I hope Sam am Dean reunite quickly too.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:17 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)

Dean...sweet Dean. So "sweet" of Amara giving Dean what he wants most. I was thinking Sam, even Cas, or a normal life Nope, gotta bring up mommy. Not sure I like this either. The poor kid was traumatized loosing his mom at 4, now he's going to have to lose her all over again? WTH!? Yeah, just throw more trauma on him.
Yeah, you remember Amara seeing that photo of Dean with his mum when he was little? Anyway, after watching 11 seasons of Supernatural, I would say that what Dean needs most is his brother.

Quote:
I'm interesting in how Season 12 will fare. I don't want half the season to have them apart. Been there, done that and those were bad seasons, and nothing good comes out of it. They are better/stronger together.
Exactly. If they do another time jump, I don't think I will be able to watch it. Still, it all depends on how they will tackle with that cliffhanger. I believe that, mummy back from the dead or not, Dean will look for Sam (if Sam is actually taken somewhere by that British chick). I don't believe in such a scenario in which Dean catches up with his mum, sits comfortably in the bunker, drinks beer, while Sam is God knows where, being tortured/ imprisoned/ etc, because Dean Winchester will always look for Sam, no matter what, and if the writers try to show us something else, it will be totally out of character (btw. I feel the same about Sam not looking for Dean while in purgatory - it wasn't the Sam we all knew, just bad, bad, bad writing).
If e.g. Dean goes looking for Sam, rescues him from that British chick and we have a nice, sweet, perhaps epic scene regarding the brothers' reunion, as Sam thinks Dean's dead (in the first episode of s12 of course) then I can perhaps forgive the writers this disappointing season finale . As I said, it all depends how they will play it out. This season has been great, with the brothers' on the same page and supportive, being there for each other, the Amulet is back, only the last two episodes were discouraging.

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

There's so many options for the first episode. A little worried, but now we have to wait 4 months
Old 05-29-2016, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

finale was a bit whack for me, hope next season kick off with some interesting eps
Old 05-30-2016, 09:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
There's so many options for the first episode. A little worried, but now we have to wait 4 months
Exactly. There are good and bad options, we have to wait now

Aga

Old 06-19-2016, 12:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

HELLO GUYS! I AM NEW TO THE SUPERNATURAL FANDOM!
and the finale is bothering me so muchhh!!!!!!
is it likely that mary is alive and doesn't recognise him and blames Dean
for her parents' death?
I REALLY don't want that to happen....!!!

And i feel like s11 finale wasn't as CHARGED as season finales have been upto now

Hope you guys respond cuz well, I am dying to know :')

And can someone please link me to the spoilers thread? I can't seem to find it!
RaddledRadish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi! Welcome to fandom and the board!

Personally I thought the S11 finale was the weakest by far. I didn't like it at all. I get that they were trying to wrap up the Darkness storyline (thank goodness!) but it as rushed and lacking. We get this whole big heart to heart between Chuck/Amara yet a 1 minute goodbye scene between Dean/Sam.

I had not even thought about that with Mary! I have no idea how much in the loop Mary's been kept in, we've seen her ghost before...so she must know it's Dean? Hopefully. But whatever her reason to be back...I'm sure it's just going to bring Dean more angst.

Here you go, spoiler thread
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 06:41 AM
Total Fan

I didn't like it either I was very disappointed, because I really enjoyed the whole season (like I hadn't in years!). Hopefully, next season will make up for it..

Aga

Old 06-19-2016, 09:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Hi! Welcome to fandom and the board!

Personally I thought the S11 finale was the weakest by far. I didn't like it at all. I get that they were trying to wrap up the Darkness storyline (thank goodness!) but it as rushed and lacking. We get this whole big heart to heart between Chuck/Amara yet a 1 minute goodbye scene between Dean/Sam.

I had not even thought about that with Mary! I have no idea how much in the loop Mary's been kept in, we've seen her ghost before...so she must know it's Dean? Hopefully. But whatever her reason to be back...I'm sure it's just going to bring Dean more angst.

Here you go, spoiler thread
Halloooo thank you! im glad to have some place i can go crazy over SPM w/o being judged xD

i totally agree. there weren't enough Dean-Sam moments

As for Mary, yeah she did see him and recognise him in season 1, which is AFTER her death, so maybe.... but remember when Michael wiped off her memories? Idk if that was just her knowledge of dean being her son or whether it was her meeting dean itself... if its the latter, we're good, but its the former, its gonna suck

and i really wish that for once, they would stop suffering. dean has problems dealing with normal emotions itself, much less dealing with a resurrected mother who may or may not recognise him x_x

i hope the rumors that mary will help dean with sam are true XP
Old 06-19-2016, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liia (View Post)
I didn't like it either I was very disappointed, because I really enjoyed the whole season (like I hadn't in years!). Hopefully, next season will make up for it..
i hope so too... i don't want em to suffer cuz mary is back or something just... i want em to have a good time for at least two episodes x')
Old 06-19-2016, 11:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaddledRadish (View Post)
i hope so too... i don't want em to suffer cuz mary is back or something just... i want em to have a good time for at least two episodes x')
That would be perfect, them having a good time but I guess angst will come first in the new episodes... However, maybe later, who knows

Aga

Old 06-20-2016, 02:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liia (View Post)
That would be perfect, them having a good time but I guess angst will come first in the new episodes... However, maybe later, who knows
yeah well xD i am actually okay with any kind of angst except mary not recognising/believing dean and thinking that he had something to do with killing her parents

i mean yeah her memory was wiped, but what i dunno for sure is if it was her memory of adult dean or just the knowledge that he's her son....
Reply   Post New Thread