Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2016, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

11x23 - "Alpha and Omega" Episode Discussion

Alpha and Omega
May 25 2016
The CW
GOD VS. AMARA – God (guest star Rob Benedict) comes to a decision about Amara (guest star Emily Swallows) that has direct repercussions for Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles).

Phil Sgriccia directed the episode
Written by Andrew Dabb
Old 05-25-2016, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Chris! I hope this episode is good! This season went fast!
Old 05-25-2016, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Chris.

I sure hope this episode will be better then I think it will be.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 08:27 AM
New Fan

Finale

I'm sure the finale will be just perfectly fine. They've never had both Sam and Dean killed off in a season finale before, have they?
Mayhem66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd welcome them both being killed off or shoved into the empty instead of just one of them. I'm so tired of them being apart. We know they'll come back anyway.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-25-2016, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I'd welcome them both being killed off or shoved into the empty instead of just one of them. I'm so tired of them being apart. We know they'll come back anyway.
I agree with this

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed the finale! Heartbreaking though....
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Yup.. dug up some old gifs for this one.

We have dealt with a whole damn season dealing with the darkness.. AND IT ENDS WITH ANOTHER THERAPY SESSION!! I don't care about your issues! OH NO YOU FEEL ALONE! I DON'T CARE!

I can just see the writers room knowing there is 5 minutes left with one of them going, "Ughh.. guys? we are almost at the end and we have done nothing to set up season 12 with the Winchesters..."

[other dude.] "Oh Right! Oh.. hmm.. shoot Sam! that will get some of the fans anxious.. get some random chick who we never met before to do it."

"Should we do something with Dean?"

"Oh ugh... what cast member is available for a cameo?"

"We can get the actress that plays Mary.."

"Boom! done! cliffhanger. the fans will just be so pleased."

(I did warn that these were old gifs.)

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 05-26-2016, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ pretty much.

(Btw LOVE the Sammy gif! Pretty much me watching this episode)

It's not like I hated the episode...but it doesn't hit even my top 20.

The WHOLE season focused on the Darkness! THE WHOLE SEASON...and all it takes is a talk with Dean and Chuck? All her rage...she just shrugs off. Her and Chuck hold hands and go skipping off into the sunset?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!...THE WHOLE SEASON!...I think I almost would have liked it better if Dean was the bomb! Oh well at least he's alive! Can't always say that after a season finale.

Where was our epic brother moment? IT'S THE SEASON FINALE WE ARE ENTITLED AN EPIC BROTHER MOMENT!...a hug in front of the expendable Scoobie gang does not warrant an EPIC BROTHER MOMENT! I mean sure it was touching...and it was a good hug. ...but it certainly wasn't "Close your eyes Sammy" or "What my greatest sin was? Was how many times I let you down." THOSE WERE EPIC! after those two "You love chick flicks" Doesn't really cut it....just sayin'.

*Said as flatly and unenthusiastically as possible* Yay, Cas is back! Don't care. I do care where Lucifer is off to though? That's somebody you just want lurking somewhere.

Crowley/Billie? NO!

Cliffhanger...if you can call it that...Mary?! REALLY?! WHY?! Out of ALL the people they have lost, they go with Mary? How the hell does she fit in now? Um how about BOBBY!! Bobby I'd be running around my house screaming for joy! Mary? eh.

British lady...one episode and I'm already thinking GO AWAY! Leave my Winchesters alone! They just saved the world AGAIN...and now you try to do something about it?

My only hope is no time jump, I don't want to come back 6 months into the future with a brainwashed Sam and Dean/Mary all hunky dory in the bunker. (although I'd like to think Dean searchs for Sam...but I also always thought Sam would search for Dean...so who knows what the writers would do)

Oh almost forgot...YAY AMARA IS GONE! (at least for now)
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-26-2016, 05:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^ pretty much.

(Btw LOVE the Sammy gif! Pretty much me watching this episode)

It's not like I hated the episode...but it doesn't hit even my top 20.

The WHOLE season focused on the Darkness! THE WHOLE SEASON...and all it takes is a talk with Dean and Chuck? All her rage...she just shrugs off. Her and Chuck hold hands and go skipping off into the sunset?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!...THE WHOLE SEASON!...I think I almost would have liked it better if Dean was the bomb! Oh well at least he's alive! Can't always say that after a season finale.

Where was our epic brother moment? IT'S THE SEASON FINALE WE ARE ENTITLED AN EPIC BROTHER MOMENT!...a hug in front of the expendable Scoobie gang does not warrant an EPIC BROTHER MOMENT! I mean sure it was touching...and it was a good hug. ...but it certainly wasn't "Close your eyes Sammy" or "What my greatest sin was? Was how many times I let you down." THOSE WERE EPIC! after those two "You love chick flicks" Doesn't really cut it....just sayin'.

*Said as flatly and unenthusiastically as possible* Yay, Cas is back! Don't care. I do care where Lucifer is off to though? That's somebody you just want lurking somewhere.

Crowley/Billie? NO!

Cliffhanger...if you can call it that...Mary?! REALLY?! WHY?! Out of ALL the people they have lost, they go with Mary? How the hell does she fit in now? Um how about BOBBY!! Bobby I'd be running around my house screaming for joy! Mary? eh.

British lady...one episode and I'm already thinking GO AWAY! Leave my Winchesters alone! They just saved the world AGAIN...and now you try to do something about it?

My only hope is no time jump, I don't want to come back 6 months into the future with a brainwashed Sam and Dean/Mary all hunky dory in the bunker. (although I'd like to think Dean searchs for Sam...but I also always thought Sam would search for Dean...so who knows what the writers would do)

Oh almost forgot...YAY AMARA IS GONE! (at least for now)
"British lady...one episode and I'm already thinking GO AWAY! Leave my Winchesters alone! They just saved the world AGAIN...and now you try to do something about "

What a waste of space-don't bring a new person into the finale geez
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

How come Dean felt weaker with all the souls instead of feeling overwhelmingly powerful like Castiel at the end of season 6? Amara was disappointing. When she & God were all good again, I was just concerned for Dean like oh, that's nice, now would somebody please diffuse Dean already! I loved when Cas hugged Dean and offered to go with him.At least we have the beginning of a new storyline... well new character, Men of Letters not so new. "Look out for Sam, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." - like get shot. I mean it was obvious she meant business and I was like no Sam, stop walking closer... she's gonna...
Confetti!It'sAParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Pretty much. Like.. the moment was sweet.. but honestly I felt like Sam's reaction to Dean possibly dying was pretty flat and I agree it is incomparable to other moments we have had.

Quote:

And I am so with you there. I am personally not convinced that Mary is back for good (because like you said, what would they do with her?) but the idea of time passing by with Sam with some random chick while he thinks Dean is dead is just painful! Remind anybody of S6? anyhoo.. I hope we hear more at Comic Con.

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 05-26-2016, 09:08 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, I couldn't resist and watched the finale before my trip...

The only good thing was the beginning (Kansas song of course ) and hmm, I don't know, that's about it? It was the season's finale! Like Bee said, where was an epic brothers' moment? That hug was sweet, but it wasn't enough! Where was the mention of the amulet?! And yes, Sam's reaction to Dean's possibly dying was pretty flat... I would expect much more from the Sammy we know, from the Sammy we saw in this season! That definitely didn't live up to my expectations

That new chick? Couldn't care less.

If we end up with another time jump, I'll be so PISSED! That's one scenario I was so afraid of... I'm so sick of the boys being apart...

And Amara and Chuck going together to the sunset, holding hands, like seriously? Anyway, it's good Dean's alive, but it's HORRIBLE that he and Sam are apart and that chick will probably take Sam somewhere to London? :/

Dean seeing Mary's ghost - I guess it's Amara giving Dean "what he needs most"... I still don't like the idea, I think Mary is one of the characters in the show that should stay dead.

Usually, after a season's finale I'm so excited and full of emotions - this time I'm disappointed and a little pissed off I was counting on a much better, Winchester focused episode. I get a feeling this episode was more for Dean/Cas fans... Dean driving with Cas in the Impala and telling him he's their brother... Cas telling Dean "I could go with you" (to the Darkness) - I feel like we got much better Cas/Dean scenes than brothers' moments... Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Dean/Cas scenes, BUT it's a season finale and it's a show about the Winchesters!

Aga

Last edited by Liia; 05-26-2016 at 09:40 AM
Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

will write my review but let us all admit, when wayward comes on, we turn it up and get goosebumps GOD I LOVE THAT THEY USE IT FOR FINALES
makes me emotional
Old 05-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

^I love the Wayward Son intros!

I am watching the finale right now. I haven't scrolled down to save myself from spoiling it but I will probably post my opinion/review afterwards.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Milk-tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread