Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I love the browser talk too. I love this season Sam and Dean are on the same page!
Old 04-29-2016, 10:25 AM
New Fan

Time Travel

During the episode of Safe House, Bobby and Dean see each other while in the "nest". This may mean that time travel may be possible without resorting to Angelic assistance. In this particular episode, it would be okay for Bobby and Rufus to visit Sam and Dean in their future because Bobby and Rufus no longer exist there. However, Sam and Dean could not visit Bobby and Rufus because they(Sam and Dean) already exist there.
Bobby also saw a dead Sam and Dean while he was in the nest. Someone had to have put them there, that's for sure, but why? It looks like Sam and Dean get killed in a future episode and Bobby and or Rufus stow Sam and Dean in the nest so that the Sam and Dean of the past can visit the future to undo whatever caused their deaths.
This simple "time tunnel" idea would open a lot of fun for Supernatural. It would allow Bobby and Rufus to be used again in the show. We all miss them, don't we?
Mayhem66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Mayhem66 that's an interesting theory about time travel. I hadn't thought about what happened as time travel but it could be

This was such a great episode but I wish that Bobby and Dean could have actually interacted and talked during this ep when they were both in the nest.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread