Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

11x08: "Just My Imagination" Episode Discussion Thread

“Just My Imagination”
December 2, 2015 (9:01:59-10:01:59 p.m. ET)

RICHARD SPEIGHT, JR. DIRECTS; NATE TORRENCE GUEST STARS — Sam (Jared Padalecki) is shocked when his childhood imaginary friend Sully (guest star Nate Torrence) makes an unexpected appearance. Sam can’t understand why he’d see Sully now but what’s even more surprising is that Dean (Jensen Ackles) can see him, too. Flashbacks reveal young Sam’s friendship with Sully and why he needed him.

Richard Speight, Jr. directed the episode written by Jenny Klein (#1108).

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to see this episode! It really doesn't surprise me that Sam had an imaginary friend

And thanks for the thread Fla
Old 12-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the “then” part…it was well put together with all the past episodes! The imaginary unicorn friend is creepy ok! Sparkle is dead…what? Sam! Sam’s imaginary friend? Ok! Sure! Dean in a bathrobe!! Dean is not having any of this! Bert and Ernie! Flashbacks!!! Love the sweaters! “Manicorn” they can now see what Sully sees! Jeez with these violent killings! Oh with these flashbacks! Dean really can’t believe that they working this case right now. Wow he really does know how to play air guitar! Sam broke Sully’s heart…aww! Sam really wanted to go on the hunt. Sam talking to Sully in the flashback…so sad Sam really wants to fix what is going on with the darkness! Sully killed her sister! Woah! This is a deep episode! Sully thanking Dean!! There is a way…they just have to figure it out. Great episode!! Loved it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

It was just ok for me, the childhood flashbacks were interesting, Dean messy bed hair and that robe it had sad moments for the bros, Sam so worried about the cage and Dean telling Sully about not being there for Sam as a boy
Old 12-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

I adored this episode. I hadn't laughed that much in ages. Dean, classic! Love the dead man's robe & him trying to make jokes...and don't get me going on the expressions
Poor Sam...just trying to cope & be helpful. LOVED the flashbacks to his lonely childhood. Would have liked to see Colin Ford again, but he ain't a little boy anymore

And the sweaters?!? Yeah, loved it

Definitely a top ten episode for me

Old 12-06-2015, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

I actually really liked this episode, it reminded me of seasons of old, and gave me old school SPN feels. I miss these kind of episodes.

And Sam's imaginary friend Sully, aww.. he really cares for Sam. And I just like how light-hearted this episode is.

I actually haven't laughed out loud this much for an episode for awhile, and this ep did that. The facial expressions, Sam and Dean, the Mr. Rogers sweater vibes, love it

av
Old 12-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the episode too it was so good! The glitter blood scene was so funny! Priceless! Young Sam was so brave. Sam and Sully had such good scenes!!! Omfg Sam is back to Lucifer in the cage
Old 12-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Young Sam's eyes are so pretty, I kept staring at them And it's also similar to Jared's eyes, so it's a bonus.

yeah, the glitter blood scenes were so funny!

av
Old 12-12-2015, 04:30 AM
Total Fan

I liked this episode, it was funny it felt like old days and we got to see the Samulet!

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

This episode was very funny! Especially all the glitter that came out of them I loved all the imaginary friends and seeing Sam as a kid is always fun
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread