Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

10x23: "Brother's Keeper" Episode Discussion Thread

"Brother's Keeper"
May 21, 2015, The CW

SUPERNATURAL SEASON FINALE — Dean (Jensen Ackles) makes a shocking decision regarding the Mark of Cain that would change not only his life, but Sam’s (Jared Padalecki) too. Meanwhile, Crowley (Mark Sheppard) and Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell) face off and Castiel (Misha Collins) gets caught in the middle.

Phil Sgriccia directed this episode written by Jeremy Carver (#1022).

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They would do that wouldn’t they? Yes…they would! Jared Sam you better save Dean! Dean is honest that’s for sure! Can someone kill Rowena please! Dean isn’t sugar coating anything now! Dean is so on the edge he was about to shoot that kid! Dean working the case alone…he really shouldn’t be!! Damn…Dean!! Dean seeing Castiel and Rudy in the mirror…violent Dean! Sam is there! Castiel summoning Crowley! Sam in Dean’s hotel room..he really trashed the place. Omg…the note omg! Death is there! No!! Death can’t kill Dean! Dean can’t be killed…thank goodness! Dean has to but the mark on someone else? Twist! Dean got in contact with Sam! Crowley is there at the diner...omg! it is Oskar!! No…omg! No!! It can’t be Sam’s death!! No!! Sammy! The mark is pure evil! This fight is breaking my heart! The pictures Omg…I can’t even right now…nope! Can’t…nope. He freaking killed Death..omg…omg…Rowena stabbing Oskar omg! Yay! The mark is gone! Maybe? Yay! It is! That’s not good…not at all! That is a lot of darkness! It was an excellent finale but I just want them to be happy for once…they deserve it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

I had a very WTH just happened reaction at the end of the finale
So much happened. Loved Sam's determination to do whatever it took to save Dean...including dying OMG! Loved the physical fight between the brothers, it's been years since they really got into it. I missed that. They got their aggravation out rather than holding it in since the siren episode But then to see Sam give in, to kneel there, waiting to be killed Yeah, I cried!

But Death!!! Nooooo, you can't kill Death, right? What happens now? Crap, another problem that will pop up next season?

So Rowena got away, turning Cas into a rabid animal to kill Crowley? Who will die? Hmmm, no news as to who is really coming back in this trio, right?

Excellent episode & ending for the season. Yet, so reminiscent of S3 when the gates of hell was opened & S4 when Lucifer was released. A big bad released...how to stop it next season will definitely be the over all arc. Looking forward to it
Old 05-20-2015, 10:12 PM
New Fan

I was yelling "NO!!!" at the end of the season finale. So many cliff hanger.

- Darkness? When I first saw the black smoke, its reminded me of Levithians.
- Is Death really dead? Probably not, you can't really kill Death right?

Please don't kill off more characters. Hopefully Crowley and Cas will be alright. The Winchesters, King of Hell and a Fallen Angel = perfect group in my eyes.

When Sam said that he has something to give Dean, I thought it was the Samulet. I was like , "Please let it be the Samulet."
newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

Im glad Dean finally got the mark off his arm. J2 acted really well in that fight scene and when Dean was going to kill Sam.

Crowley/Cas -
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Sam wanted Dean to see HIM!!!

Old 05-21-2015, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow I liked the finale!! Wow the MOC is gone after all of this time! I'm shocked Dean kill ed Death and when Dean told Sammy to close his eye Omg fan so many feels! DaMN wtf is the Darkness exactly? I wonder will Crowley die with feral Cas too! Bring on s11 in October!
Old 05-21-2015, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

season 11 is going to be so intense...especially after that finale!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:20 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
Sam wanted Dean to see HIM!!!

that's not true. sam looked at him meaning to say that it was oke that he understood why it had to happen. dean just couldn't look in his eyes because he accutaly doesn't wanna do it
PerseveranceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
season 11 is going to be so intense...especially after that finale!

absolutely you are so right. this episode made me so sad
PerseveranceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and he called him Sammy
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode. The brother moment was fantastic.

But I am so over Cas/Crowley/Rowena. Do we need any of them any more? Cas hasn't been himself since S5...Crowley is a demon, die already (even though I do love him) ...and Rowena...well I just don't like her. I want to go back to Brothers, their arc and Monsters of the week so badly!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:02 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
and he called him Sammy
Hahaha riiight
Nibbio0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes the finale was good and intense and I def have to watch it again and I want to know what this Darkness is already too!!
Old 08-13-2015, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have to re watch it to refresh my memory, but generally I was like oh my God, typical Sam & Dean screwing the world over AGAIN so they can have a bromance moment.
Even though I love the "Close your eyes Sammy" moment, couldn't there have been an alternative?

The premise of the series is "Saving people, hunting things, the family business". There's a lot of conditions that go along with that motto. I remember in a convention Jensen was speaking about how self less Dean is, & I have to disagree, perhaps in season 1 and 2, but since roughly season 4, If comes down to sacrificing the brothers vs the entire world? Ha, Winchesters gonna dominate.

On a side note, I wish they'd persisted with demon Dean for more episodes, just as I wish Souless Sam had stayed Souless longer. But, question why do the writers assume Dean has this personality change when he becomes a demon? & automatically has to act like he has no soul? Look at other demons like when Meg became good, or Ruby. Demons that have relatively normal personalities.
Confetti!It'sAParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread