Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

10x09: "The Things We Left Behind" Episode Discussion Thread

"The Things We Left Behind"
December 9, 2014, 9/8c, The CW

CASTIEL REUNITES WITH JIMMY’S DAUGHTER CLAIRE — Castiel (Misha Collins) finds Jimmy’s daughter Claire (guest star Kathyrn Love Newton) in a group home and she convinces him to break her out. After she runs away from him, Castiel calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) to help find her before she gets in trouble. Meanwhile, Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard) faces his biggest challenge yet.

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Fla Can't wait to see this tomorrow night
Old 12-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Chris amd I wonder how this episode will play out!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

I know, I'm excited/ anxious to watch the episode.

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dean! That was one crazy dream/nightmare! Jimmy’s daughter? Love the title! Crowley is back! Love to hate him! Denied the application? Of course! Love Jensen’s laugh! Sam! Her eye makeup is frustrating…way too heavy. Sam and Dean are there! No! Dean will never go dark side! Crowley ranting! Way over this melodrama…enough is enough. Well now I feel bad for Crowley! John mention…that was surprising! Aww…cute story! Sam’s smile! Gerald is gone! Dean’s mark flashbacks! He killed all of them…crazy!!! Average episode..way to much Cass for my liking…needed more Sam/Dean!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Pirate Bay is down, so there's no way for me to see the episode
Oh wait, found it ! Pirate Bay is how I became a Supernatural fan in the first place, and now there are 6 DVD boxes sitting on my shelf
The Pirate Bay shotdown is a sad news, but it wont's stop determination...
Going to watch it as soon as my tornado daughter is finally in bed

My artist page : Kat Stribog

Last edited by Kat Stribog; 12-10-2014 at 11:35 AM
Kat Stribog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Roark Critchlow was in this episode! I did not know he would be guest starring.

I stay away from any 'spoilers' so did I miss any Roark/Jensen news? Pics? Tweets? etc? I love Days reunions. Now it's to get Ali on the show.

As for the actual episode....eh.

One thing I care about less then Cas and his angel drama...Jimmy and his family drama. Claire is a brat and should be sent to boot camp! I blame her for Dean's slip.

And my Dean.... You'll be okay! You can work through this!

Loved the ending scene with Dean/Sam...although gotta say I'm a little critical of Sam and how he's like tell me you had to do this. Dear Sam, remember the year you were soulless? This is Dean's soulless thing...BE THERE FOR HIM! Do not give up on him now! ....that said, I think now more then ever Sam understands that Dean can't help himself, not anymore then he could help himself when he was addicted to demon blood. If anything I think Sam is just upset that Dean didn't confide in him about how hard he was finding it, he would expect Dean to tell him about his nightmares ect.

I hope this isn't any sort of set back for the brothers.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

I liked it and I totally agree about Cas his s/l has been so boring, hopefully now he is back with Dean then can crack more evil, Cas bringing up the boys dad was a sullen moment Dean loved and respected John so much its why he feels like a failure when things don't go as he planned and brutally killing those men is gonna weigh heavy on him. Sammy def gotta support him through this.

Loved the scene with Dean laughing watching 3 Stooges and Sam making him a sandwich Dean devoured it and ate a lot in this ep. Crowely mom is up to no good lying to him about that demon deceiving him but his given name Faragus (sp?)
Old 12-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

I liked this episode. I know there are tons of complaints because it's very Cas centered, but I like that it wasn't about all the angel/heaven stuff *sigh* To me it's about Cas actually developing into a person now that he has been human & that his actions has truly messed with people's lives ... Yeah, Claire is a brat & blames everything on Cas. Anyone with a teenager knows they don't take responsibility for much (with a few exceptions).

At first I thought Dean doing all that eating was him catching up for when he didnt...but now I see he was trying to feed the mark by food & whatever else he could other than killing But I really liked the bro moments of them watching the Three Stooges & talking about their father. "John Friggin Winchester!"

Then there was the end scene... Sam trying to make sense of what Dean did. It's very clear from earlier episodes & even at the beginning he was trying to keep an eye on Dean, looking for signs and trying to give Dean room, but he was clearly worried. With good reason. Sam won't give up on Dean. Nope, he has gone too far to give up now. I don't think this will be a set back for the bros, but Sam will be more determined to protect Dean more than ever now.

Then there is Crowley & his momma. Hmmm, not sure about this yet, but I'm sure it will mean more issues for Cas & the guys.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was ok. The ending Sam & Dean scene was good! Yes I agree I hope Samdoesn't give up on Dean eother & I want them to keep trying to move foward and figure what to help Dean. I hope their relationship doesn't tale a step backwards!
Old 01-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay new episode tomorrow!