Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I miss the previous seasons Cas. He looks so much older all of the sudden, so tired and lost this season, without anything interesting to do...

So yeah, I watched the episode. It left me a mixed feeling.

I liked the Rowena part, and I enjoy the character. She seems like a fun and dangerous villain, and the actress is awesome. I'm looking forward to see more of her, even if I don't have much faith in season 10 writers, and they'll likely screw up her storyline just like everything else.

I finally got to like Hannah, just when they killed her off. Even if I don't really understand how she changed from the childish fanatic into a loving protector, but well, she was cool the litle while before she got out of the show.

Cole was promising, but they got him out too... Now this one I really don't understand. How can a man driven by the revenge, hounted by the murder of his father just give up after some speach about dangerous path ? How did he even become a father with that kind of obsession ?
And most of all, how could the writers make the most elementary mistake of introducing a colorful character, just to drop him few episodes later without any part to play ? Even I know it's a huge mistake, I've learned it in my very first scenario class at comic book school !
The Tchekhov's rifle principle guys, how did "professional" writers never heard of it ?

The Winchesters part was OK. Very funny and good in the beginning, but then it was just the ordinary monster hunting and the usual angst at the end

My artist page : Kat Stribog
Kat Stribog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm glad Hannah and Cole are done. Now we can focus on Sam, Dean and Cas trying to deal with Rowena.
Old 11-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Aaah, but are they really done??
Old 03-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah Cole did give up pretty easily but I think he realized that he wasn't really going to be avenging his dad's death so what's the point? Dean only had to kill his father because of what he had become. It wasn't a random murder.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

We finally get to meet Crowley's mother, cool!
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread