Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we do get some scenes But I'm sure it's not of the BFF variety for a very long time

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jensen Ackles

Nope the bff was not vibing but Crowley saved Dean and then they fought each other lol
Old 10-18-2015, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-19-2015, 11:51 AM
Moderator Support Team
Space Traveler

wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jensen Ackles

Dean was so annoyed with Crowley in those scenes last week and now he is ignoring Dean calls, guess he is finally getting over their friendship or whatever it was lol
Old 10-23-2015, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

I love how Dean struggled with patience with Crowley last episode & got so pissed this episode at him. Yeah, they are an interesting mix

Last edited by magikhands1; 10-23-2015 at 07:46 PM
magikhands1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music
Jared Padalecki

Crowley is def a Summer fling scorned now. He was gonna kill Dean damn.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yup, he was definitely acting liked a scorned lover But, as much as their summer fling was fun, I kinda like this relationship better. They aren't really suppose to be buddy-buddy

av
Old 11-15-2015, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jensen Ackles

true, the buddy thing was getting weird back to basics now
Old 11-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I think a small part of Dean's annoyance came from Crowley insinuating that he wrong-touched him when he was a teenager. I mean, a man walks in and recognizes another man who is around 15 years older than him, the other man is a priest, says the younger man was once an altar boy, and calls him "scrumptious".

I don't buy that Amara saved Dean from Crowley trying to kill him. All Dean would've had to do to save himself is admit he has feelings for him. It's like that s5 BtVS scene when Spike had unrequited love for Buffy and let her get zapped with a cattle prod, chained her in his underground lair, and threatened to murder her if she didn't at least give him some crumb as a sign there was a small chance between them.

The only big difference between the two scenes is that Spike was going to kill Drusilla to prove what he felt for Buffy was real. Crowley probably feels he has already done that by helping them take out Cain or maybe in the future he is going to end up killing Rowena when she goes after Dean again.

I don't want things to go back to the status quo. Everybody has come too far. Crowley isn't just the lovable villain anymore. We've seen him cry. We've met his mom and son. We've seen him in love. We know what his deepest desires and emotional vulnerabilities are (wanting to be loved).

Crowley didn't want a summer fling. He wanted a life partner. But Dean resented him the same way that Buffy resented Spike in s6 when she had several months of rolling around in the dirt with a demon.

Last edited by wilywiccan; 11-16-2015 at 06:21 PM
wilywiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

True, but the way that the dynamics of the show work, they couldn't really keep them working together or buddy buddy for long because Crowley is still King of Hell, and they are Winchesters.

av
Old 11-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Unless the Winchesters plan on doing something drastic again (close the gates of Hell, cleanse every demon of evil), there is going to need to be a leader of Hell. And Crowley is the lesser of two evils.

Crowley is really the only one they could work with. The higher up angels (Gabriel, Raphael, Naomi, Zachariah) are dead. Eve is dead. Cain is dead. Metatron is the most untrustworthy character in the history of the series. Lucifer & Michael are in the cage. The pagan gods, leviathan, alphas, reapers, and regular angels are mostly enemies or just cause too much trouble.

As long as evil exists they have a good reason to keep Crowley around and stay on his good side. He's powerful and as long as you don't betray him, he's loyal. He isn't trying to help humanity but he's not trying to wipe it out either.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:30 PM
Moderator Support Team
Space Traveler

well said
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 12:27 PM
Moderator Manager

I love the Crowley and Dean relationship. I think that on some level Dean actually likes Crowley but he won't admit it. And maybe not even to himself. But their scenes are great. I especially loved their summer bromance last season

Last edited by One Thing Remains; 02-01-2016 at 10:10 PM
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music
Jared Padalecki

Yes I agree Amy! Haha when Crowley said don't worry about Sam and Dean was liked hello do you know me! Exactly Dean will always worry about Sam no matter what anyone says!