Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely john could teach others how to parent!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-19-2017, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm watching "What Is and What Should Never Be" and my heart breaks for Dean but my anger intensifies for Mary
Old 06-20-2017, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh I know! Mary is a nightmare in that episode!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-20-2017, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually used to like her in that episode (then again I used to like, maybe even love, her character) and compered to real Mary, djinn!Mary earns an award but now that I know how Mary really is I don't even know how to explain it! It's like Dean has her on such a pedestal and all I can think every time I see her face is 'You !'
Old 06-20-2017, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand where you are coming from. I never really gave Mary much thought but know I hate her with a passion!
Old 06-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I used to be neutral heavily leaning towards like, I think I never managed to reach full love because of that whole you know? selling her child to a demon thing, but now I just want her to die. Again
Old 06-20-2017, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She definitely needs to die for real and stay dead!
Old 06-20-2017, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, and not come back even as a ghost!
Old 06-20-2017, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope! We don't want that either!
Old 06-20-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Salt ir, burn it, exorcise it, cut of it's head, take all the necessary precautions to make sure she doesn't come back in any way, shape or form
Old 06-20-2017, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All of the above just to be safe!
Old 06-20-2017, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

To be extra, extra safe open up Lucifers cage and throw her in there
Old 06-21-2017, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Completely on board with your ideas Gelly.

I was never a big Mary fan, I was pretty indifferent. She ticked me off when she barely paid any attention to Dean in Home. ...and then in...the heaven episode...Dark Side of The Moon? I hated the way that even at what 3? Dean was the strong one. It just sat wrong with me.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-21-2017, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely agree! She made a lot of bad decisions every time they brought her back. Take the hint and don't bring her back..ever again!
Old 06-21-2017, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tbh when I saw her in 'Home' I was like and I still don't fully understand her role in it, like...it's just weird, its a weird episode. And yeah the way she handled Dean hearing her have a...fight with John was not appropriate starting with the fact that she had that fight right in front of Dean, knowing that he was there, children should not be involved in their parents problems, especially young children.