Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

dude! i didn't even see that this thread got bumped in january..

I love anne!!

i'll be back to answer your discussion question, jess!
Old 03-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

I'll start with Ginnie

Favorite: I love Ginne's voice and the way Jen delivered her lines.

Least Favorite: I hated how selfish she became after her miscarriage. She made it out to seem like her marriage was bad and Bob wasn't being a good enough husband. Bob was the ideal husband and she didn't appreciate it enough

Old 03-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

she really did take bob for granted.. he was so tolerant of all of her little tantrums towards the end of the season. he lost a baby too.. it's not like he didn't love it as much as she did because he wasn't the one carrying it..

i felt bad for both of them. but she handled the situation the opposite of how i think i might have handled it..

god forbid if i had a miscarriage.. i don't think i'd want casey to leave my side... i'm clingy when things are going downhill..
Old 03-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure how I would be. I think I'd be an emotional rollercoaster. One minute I'd want to be left alone and the next i'd need Pat there.

didn't we use to refer to Bob as RoboBob because he was so perfect that he must have been a robot

Old 03-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

we sure did.. i forgot about that!!
Old 03-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

He brought her flowers and chocolate and called her 'darling' with that adorable english accent.

Old 03-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Ginnie
Favorite: I loved her desire to take care of everyone.
Least Favorite: I also hated how he treated Bob after the miscarriage. He was so good to her and he was hurting too.

Anne
Favorite: I loved her facial expressions. I also loved how supportive she was of Marjee while she was going through a rough time.
Least: She could be a little pushy at times, like with the whole birthday present with Bob for example.

Marjee
Favorite: EVERYTHING! I love how sarcastic she is and how she says whatever she thinks. She is hysterical!
Least: I don't like that she didn't give PJ a chance and let Jason walk all over her numerous times.

Rose
Favorite: Um... She had a hot boyfriend in Alex?
Least: Everything... Mostly how whiney and all about herself she is. Plus she should have stayed in Pre-Med, because she could not act for her life!
Old 03-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

I'm having a tough time thinking of my answers for Anne

Marjee
Favorite: I like how she finally smartened up and ditched Jason
Least Favorite: She annoyed me at times and also how she kept going back to Jason

Rose:
Favorite: My favorite thing about Rose was her relationship with Joel
Least Favorite: She annoyed me also sometimes. I agree that she was whiney

Old 03-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Marjee
Favourite: Honestly, I liked how blunt she was about everything. It just added to her humor.
Least Favourite: Jess, I agree with you on this, I didn't like how she kept going back to Jason.

Rose:
Favourite: I loved the fact that her character was in the process where she'd summoned up the courage to follow her dreams (acting) instead of pursuing what everyone else expected of her (med school).
Least Favourite: I didn't like how she was when she was with Alex.

Ginnie:
Favourite: Her caring, motherly love for everyone else on the show. It was so endearing.
Least Favourite: Like was already said, how she treated Bob after the miscarriage. It broke my heart.

Anne:
Favourite: The fact that she was the psychologist of the family.
Least Favourite: *gasp* I can't think of anything!
Old 03-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

i haven't even broken it down yet..
Old 03-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

hehe you gotta get on that Val!

Old 03-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful- (View Post)
hehe you gotta get on that Val!
here you go...

Ginnie
Fav: She's the oldest and she held things together.. i liked that about her. and the way she's come out of the woodwork sometimes with her lines. fuuny. Jennifer Esposito was perfect for this role.
Least Fav: She was controlling and when she wasn't able to be in control, she kind of shut down, mainly about the miscarriage. she should have turned to Bob and not shut him out.

Marjee
Fav: She started out as my favorite character. she has the funniest lines i know of. gotta love a sarcastic actor playing a sarcastic character. it's fun to watch.
Least Fav: Although I didn't really agree with her choice in guys, since i think that jason was not right for her at all from the very beginning of the season. you can't fault her for actually trying to find love. and i think she may have thought she'd found it in jason. it was fun to watch, but the whole jason/marjee he wants me/she wants me/we want each other thing started to bug me towards the end.

Rose
Fav: her innocence i guess.. and that the finally started to like joel, granted it was after she'd thought she'd lost him. but still.. gotta love those scenes where feelings kind of hit the character like a mack truck. their facial expressions are priceless.
Least Fav: her innocence.. with 3 older sisters, there's no way that she could be that naive and in her second year of college. she acted like she was still in high school up until the end of the season.

Anne
Fav: My love for kiele might sway my judgement but i just absolutely loved Anne. So glad they recasted her over Laura San Giacomo. Kiele fit so well with the other three girls. Anne was a therapist and she was in a long term relationship, granted it happened to be falling apart, but still.. she reminded me of myself. plus, she and marco were like fire on my television.. too much hotness for the set to handle!
Least Fav: anne and marco's "conan" children would be unfortunate looking.. but i digress... i definitely would have liked to see anne on her own for a while and become independent again. probably because i know that if i had broken up with a boyfriend of 6 years, it would have been impossible for me to recover! we didn't see her as a single woman almost at all the whole season.

Old 03-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

I like that least favorite for Anne! I would have wanted to see her be on her own and not always looking for a guy if there had been a second season

Old 03-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Margee and Rose.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Leneoth Your favorites are the opposite of mine