Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Kitchen Confidential Off Topic #1 ~ Let the Random Chatting Begin

Hello fellow fans of Kitchen Confidential and/or any of the actors/actresses on this show

As I am quite the queen of Off-topicness I thought we needed to have such a thread on here......

This is the place to chat about anything that is not related to the show or that does not appear in another thread on this board. Especially, it's a place for us fans who like the show to chat and get to know one another.

I'm Carol
Old 07-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm Candace. So happy that Bradley Cooper will be back on my TV. OK, let's see if I can be off-topic... Did anyone see Wedding Crashers this weekend?
Old 07-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Hey Carol. I really like your sig. I'm Elisabeth.

Candace - I'm trying to get my brother to go see Wedding Crashers tonight with me but he's not interested.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

I might not get to see the movie until I get back to school. I'll be able to afford a trip to the movies by then, and hopefully it'll be one of the features during the welcome back festivities. I'm always up for seeing flicks for free, unfortunately. I hope you get to see it.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Everyone!!

I'm Jeanene! I have adored Bradley Cooper since he was on Alias, and have watched every show he has been on since, so I'll probably be here alot! lol But I look forward to chatting with you all! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."
Old 07-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I think it's fairly obvious why I'm here. Hmmm...my name is Melissa (once again with the obvious).

You know, it's sad but I haven't seen Wedding Crashers yet. In fact, I don't know when I'm going to get the chance. I've had to work way too much this weekend. Not to mention everything I have to get done at home too. I have a friend who is visiting next weekend and I don't want her to see the mess where I live if she were to show up. Hmmm...but to clean means I have to leave my computer. I don't really like doing that much.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, i'm Devon. And i saw Wedding Crashers yesterday, and it was great. And yes, so was Bradley Cooper. None of my friends seemed to know who he was, but i gave a little cheer when he appeared on the screen.

Vote Big Brother - Summer's Nothing Without It
Old 07-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I think I'm going to like this board. Many old fandoms are going to merge with this show and that is fabulous. Especially since I didn't get too involved in things early on (back during Buffy, that is).

Devon, glad to hear you liked Wedding Crashers. I'm going to hold my judgement until I've seen it, but personal reviews I've heard have been favorable. Critics are hit and miss, but oh well.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

HI everybody

I'm Bee ...have to admit I don't know much about Bradley but I am a big Nick fan.

I haven't seen Wedding crashers yet but I plan to, it looks funny plus I'm a huge Owen Wilson fan.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 07-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Loyal Fan

BOOM!

I be Sam...Buffy obsessive, Nicky Brendon lover....of DOOM. Ok so that was a bit dramatic...but hey.

But I'll be trying to post here in my spare time. Glad to see this show got a board. And it's great to see so many people hanging out here already.

Victims, aren't we all? --

+Skydagger+
Old 07-19-2005, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, Im Lindsey and like Jeanene I have been a huge Bradley fan since his Will Tippin days {Bless}

I went to see Wedding Crashers last week and I did really enjoy it {apart from the overload of shots of topless women in the beginning but just ignore me Im a prude and very easily, yes even in a dark cinema }

Anyway Bradley's character is a total jerk who treats people badly and has poor taste in rings. There is one bit in the film where Bradley's character is hugging the "porcelain god" and its just so funny I was laughing.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy_Chick
Hey guys, Im Lindsey and like Jeanene I have been a huge Bradley fan since his Will Tippin days {Bless}

I went to see Wedding Crashers last week and I did really enjoy it {apart from the overload of shots of topless women in the beginning but just ignore me Im a prude and very easily, yes even in a dark cinema }

Anyway Bradley's character is a total jerk who treats people badly and has poor taste in rings. There is one bit in the film where Bradley's character is hugging the "porcelain god" and its just so funny I was laughing.

lol Lindsey your not the only prude. I always feel like the topless scenes are thrown in for the sake of perverted men. lol But I'm glad you enjoyed it...so do they actually address his big honking rings in the film? Lol it was one of the first things I noticed when I watched the trailer for the first time.

Hi to all the Nick fans!! I hope to be chatting with you all during the course of the show!

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."
Old 07-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

LOL Jeanene I love it when you call it a "honking" ring. No reference was made to it, its just there in your face. I just couldnt get used to a clean shaven Bradley I prefer him stubbled.

I think your right about the topless stuff some guys in the audience behind us seem to pipe up a little when those scenes were on.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Passionate Fan

I loved seeing Bradley in Wedding Crashers. It was odd seeing him play such a jerk, but it let's me know that he can play something besides the nice, sweet guy you can always count on.

I also love Nick. I am obsessed with Buffy, and I loved Xander. He and Oz were my fave male characters...screw Angel.

Jaime King is also one of my favorite actresses. She's so pretty, and lucky to be in a show with Bradley and Nick.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasUnknown
I also love Nick. I am obsessed with Buffy, and I loved Xander. He and Oz were my fave male characters...screw Angel.
Amen.

Victims, aren't we all? --

+Skydagger+