Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Halloween! I love that holiday, I go crazy collecting a bunch of stuff for it. Don't know why it's not like we get anybody trick or treating out this way at the most usually 3 kids. but that is what you get for living in the sticks I suppose. But it's still fun to decorate and set everything up.

This week not any better then the rest but hey only two more weeks of August left maybe then my luck will change...I'm blaming everything on Mars being so close, that has to be the reason.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
This week not any better then the rest but hey only two more weeks of August left maybe then my luck will change...I'm blaming everything on Mars being so close, that has to be the reason.
Good a reason as any!!

Even on the worst days, there's the possibility for joy

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 08-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Everyone!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."
Old 08-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Gah, last Halloween there was like no one out trick-or-treating at all. I think there were like 2 guys that followed me and my friend home the year before that who stopped. So ugh. But I did't really want to sit around and hand out candy anyway (bad the little kids). Was gonna just go out and walk around with my friend but her mom made her go to her Aunt's (which SUCKED, she was going to go as a Hitler Banana in a Viking hat with rainbow eyelashes....don't ask, lol).

So I sat around and watched Queen of the Damned and chowwed down on all the Kit-Kats. Meh, I like Halloween though..

My friend online and his friend went as Jason and Freddy, and they really looked like them. They each spent like 500 bucks making the costumes, and this year they're going to try and make 'em even better. Everyone kept asking for their autographs and pictures.

Victims, aren't we all? --

+Skydagger+
Old 08-13-2005, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Good a reason as any!!
I thought so. It can't be because I'm just naturally unlucky. I may or may not be in a state of denial at this point.

Hi Jeanene

Quote:
My friend online and his friend went as Jason and Freddy, and they really looked like them. They each spent like 500 bucks making the costumes, and this year they're going to try and make 'em even better. Everyone kept asking for their autographs and pictures.
I love Freddy! Jason not so much. Freddy is the most awesome horror bad guy since the beginning of time...imo. Do you have any pictures of them as Freddy and Jason?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Freddy is one of the very very few horror movie villians that creeps me out. Buuut Oompa Loompas are worse.

Don't have any pics of them from it...used to. I'll see if he'll send me some tonight and I'll post 'em up if you'd like.

+Skydagger+
Old 08-14-2005, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oompa Loompas Very true!....I'd love to see a pic if you can snag one.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-15-2005, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

I love to dress up but I'm entirely too old to trick or treat. Luckily, there were a bunch of kids that came to our door so me and my best friend dressed up in what we wore to Return of the King premiere(she was Eowyn and I was Rosie Cotton ). The kids didn't get it. But we were amused.

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 08-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

How was everyones weekend?

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 08-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbear3916
How was everyones weekend?
Mine was good. Going out with the girlfriends for martinis is never a bad thing.

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 08-16-2005, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

~CountryBumpkin~: I have Oompa Loompa fear.... Ever since I saw that damn movie when I was little.

And gah, my weekend was fine. Today kind of blows though.

+Skydagger+
Old 08-16-2005, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Speaking of Oompa Loompa's, has anyone ever seen Boobah's? Those are pretty creepy as well.

My weekend was.. ehh. I don't know. OK I guess. Today rained all day so that was horrible.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em17sK
Speaking of Oompa Loompa's, has anyone ever seen Boobah's? Those are pretty creepy as well.

My weekend was.. ehh. I don't know. OK I guess. Today rained all day so that was horrible.

I have to admit the Oompa Loompa's have a creepy factor, although they never scared me.

LOL!!! The Boobahs, remind me of when Mc Donald's use to have a full group of characters, one was a purple thing that looked just like the Boobahs.

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."
Old 08-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

My weekend actually wasn't to bad.

Quote:
LOL!!! The Boobahs, remind me of when Mc Donald's use to have a full group of characters, one was a purple thing that looked just like the Boobahs.
I remember him, what the heck was his name? Gremlin or something? What ever happen to those guys, you never see them anymore. or maybe i just don't notice them any more.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Loyal Fan

What's a Boobah?

+Skydagger+