Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2005, 03:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Right now I have got over my initial shock from the photos {Seriously how beautiful is that man?} I just wanna say but love 'n' hugs to you Jeanene for getting hold of those pictures and to Val too.

It's really cheered up my Tues seeing as Im feeling a bit poorly.

Now as for Kristen "pah" is all I can say. She said next to nothing about our Bradley she makes me I was looking forward to reading her transcript and low and behold she hardly mentioned him she is so unrealiable.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

I saw a promo for KC last night while I was watching Hell's Kitchen. It was hilarious. I cannot wait to see this show.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em17sK
I saw a promo for KC last night while I was watching Hell's Kitchen. It was hilarious. I cannot wait to see this show.
I saw it too!

Perfect time to put the promo on during that show

KC looks hilarious.

Especially when Jack is caught in the back with his pants down lol.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy_Chick
Right now I have got over my initial shock from the photos {Seriously how beautiful is that man?} I just wanna say but love 'n' hugs to you Jeanene for getting hold of those pictures and to Val too.

It's really cheered up my Tues seeing as Im feeling a bit poorly.

Now as for Kristen "pah" is all I can say. She said next to nothing about our Bradley she makes me I was looking forward to reading her transcript and low and behold she hardly mentioned him she is so unrealiable.
Words can not describe how beautiful he is. lol I was disappointed to, but frankily I'm not surprised she is one of the flakest people around. She annoys me, but I watch her because I like to see the interviews...but only for the people she is interviewing not for her annoying butt.

I heard from Val again today, she send me more pictures of the other cast members which I posted in the KC Media thread...the Bradley ones are the same as I posted here. But the good news is Val said if she gets anymore she'll tell me!! YAY!!

I'm very grateful to her. If you guys want to do something to help her out, she has her site An Unforgettable Obsession and if you all could go there and click on the advertisment for ABC Family's show Beautiful People, it would be really great. For it is helping her fund her site, and it's something little we can do to help her out for helping us out! Please stop by the ad is localed on the left side of the page about half way down it, it says Beautiful People Thanks Everyone!

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."
Old 08-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just popped in to say I found this little bit of blurb on Bradley at TV.co,

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.ht...4&ref_type=101

Scroll down the page and its just near the bottom.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

"Jack Wexler Graham"
Old 08-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

May I just say this:

Bradley Cooper is just so hot!
Old 08-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartoufMarty
May I just say this:

Bradley Cooper is just so hot!

AMEN!

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."
Old 08-06-2005, 04:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Another article with Bradley has popped up in the Sioux City Journal Online most of it is stuff I had already read but there are a few tidbits of information in there,

LOS ANGELES n Tell Bradley Cooper he's a jerk and he'll probably thank you.

Thanks to "Wedding Crashers," he's the guy filmgoers love to hate -- the sneaky, snobbish prepster who makes life for Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, well, miserable.

"I went to the gym yesterday and everybody there had seen the film," Cooper says with a big smile. "The minute I came in they said, 'Hey, you're that ------ from 'Wedding Crashers.' Yup, that's me."

Now filming a movie with Sarah Jessica Parker (about 30-somethings who still live with their parents), he hasn't had time to gauge the movie's impact. But he knew during filming it was going to be special.

"We were very focused, but free," he says. "It was like being in a sandbox. We all got to play, constantly, and I think it shows on the screen. There's a lot of life up there."

Cooper, in particular, gets to stretch the boundaries of acceptability. Because he's the boyfriend you want to hate, he gets to do plenty of jerky things.

"I knew those kids," he says. "I transferred to a private school when I was 15. I hated those kids, but I also wanted to be them because all the girls loved them. They dressed in such colorful clothing, but they were so dark on the inside. They looked like sunshine, but they were riddled with hatred and anger."

The key to his performance? "The clothing. That alone gives you the attitude." And the angry eyes? "They just come with it," he says with a laugh.

The new film -- called "Failure to Launch" -- brings out another side. He plays a nomadic guy "who's all about goodness, benevolence and Buddhism."

To represent the lifestyle, he has fake tattoos all over his body. "It takes about a half hour to put them on, but they really help the character."

And after that? Cooper dons restaurant whites to play a veiled version of Anthony Bourdain in "Kitchen Confidential," a Fox comedy loosely based on the celebrity chef's tell-all book.

While the series doesn't reveal some of the darker sides of Bourdain's life (the character is called Jack, not Anthony, to make a distinction), it does let Cooper and company show the chaos that goes on inside a kitchen.

"The pressure is tremendous," Cooper says. "What you don't realize is how truly hot it is. It's such a small environment and there are live burners going all the time."

Add in knives, scorching tempers and a fast-pace and it's easy to see why it's called the "engine room" of the restaurant's "ship." "It's an exhilarating and fatiguing place to be."

Because he grew up around food ("I have an Italian grandmother -- every flat surface was filled with flour and dough"), Cooper knew the territory. He worked at a restaurant when he was 15 and waited tables when he was in college.

"I was a horrible waiter. I would spend so much time with one table. The owner just hated me because everybody else would be waiting. It was a nightmare."

Cooper lasted four months, but remembered enough to inform his work in "Kitchen Confidential." As the show's celebrity chef, he gets to call plenty of shots and make the place work. "They're self-proclaimed rock stars," he says of the Bourdains of the world. "They carry themselves that way."

They also harbor plenty of secrets. "Kitchen Confidential" samples the lifestyle and lets Cooper show his cooking prowess.

"I'm actually pretty good," he says. "Whenever I can get a couple of hours, I love to do it at home. It's therapeutic for me."

Eating out, however, is more likely. Since he's working steadily (he was also in "Jack and Bobby" and "Alias"), Cooper doesn't have much time to crack out the whisks.

Thanks to Bourdain's book, he's also an informed consumer.

"Never eat sushi on Mondays, avoid the Hollandaise sauce, be careful about brunches and watch anything with mussels," he says.

Food on the set? That's another whole problem. "I'll eat anything, all day long. If we're lucky and we make it to the second season, I'll weigh like 250 pounds."
Old 08-06-2005, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

That was great. Thanks for that.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

BTW Em17sk I Have just read your signature and I was , Bradley was sooo funny in WC. Grubworms, lol
Old 08-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

I loved when he said that! I almost died laughing. And then when he told Claire to get back on the altar.. "Get your ****ing ass back on the altar!"
Old 08-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

and after he said the bit about the grubworms and cocked his rifle twice he was acting like a total maniac, I swear his eyes looked like they were bloodshot the whole way through the film.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

That scene was SO hilarious! I loved seeing him in the bathroom all sick and stuff and when he like, spooned the toliet.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

He was hysterical when he was hugging the porcelain god, so to speak.

Hey guys dont forget about the Bradley thread over in MC, things have been a bit slow over there lately.