Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2003, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Three Days Grace #1 ~ Because there's beauty in the bleeding...at least you feel something.

I heard their whole CD a few weeks ago, and have been listening to it ever since! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I love their single (I Hate) Everything About You, and the rest of their album is awesome! Any other fans?

[ 07-29-2003: Message edited /./ Aya /./ ]
Old 07-29-2003, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

there an awesome band....i like them a lot!

~*^if i fall back down, your gonna help me back up again! if i fall back down, your gonna be my friend!!^*~
have you seen my baseball? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

They are!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was so bummed out because I missed a free concert. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Well, it wasn't free exactly (I had to pay to get into the grounds), but I'm still pissed I missed it. My friend had fun telling me how good the concert was.
Old 07-29-2003, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Nellie!! I love them too.I'm buying their cd this weekend. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Is there anymore D/Hr songs on it?
Old 07-29-2003, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I like Three Days Grace. I don't have their CD...and maybe i'll buy it...anywho...i love the song (I hate) Everything about you...its awesome. I usually listen to it when i'm pissed or sad. makes me feel better! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rain Sierra:
<STRONG>Hey Nellie!! I love them too.I'm buying their cd this weekend. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Is there anymore D/Hr songs on it?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Funny you should mention that. There is 1 other song that remind me a bit of D/Hr, but in a complete non-romantic way. The songs remind of how their relationship would be if it were Canon!Draco. And another reminds me of Draco. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ledi - Yeah, listening to their music actually helps me vent out a bit. Their songs are very relatable (lol, not even sure that's a word).
Old 07-30-2003, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by /./ Aya /./:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Funny you should mention that. There is 1 other song that remind me a bit of D/Hr, but in a complete non-romantic way. The songs remind of how their relationship would be if it were Canon!Draco. And another reminds me of Draco. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ledi - Yeah, listening to their music actually helps me vent out a bit. Their songs are very relatable (lol, not even sure that's a word).</STRONG>

Which ones for both? I can't wait till this weekend.
I'm also thinking of buying Maroon 5.I love Harder to Breath but I haven't heard anymore of their songs so I'm not sure.You can recomend some cds too....hint hint. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just love getting ot don't I? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-30-2003: Message edited Rain Sierra ]
Old 07-30-2003, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Ledi - Yeah, listening to their music actually helps me vent out a bit. Their songs are very relatable (lol, not even sure that's a word).</STRONG>
heh coool. i might download their songs and see. if i like them i'll buy the CD [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This is gonna sound stupid, but are they Canadian...?? Cause im not sure...
Old 07-30-2003, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Which ones for both? I can't wait till this weekend.
I'm also thinking of buying Maroon 5.I love Harder to Breath but I haven't heard anymore of their songs so I'm not sure.You can recomend some cds too....hint hint. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just love getting ot don't I? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
OK, for the D/Hr sort of relationship, I think of Let You Down and the one that seems like what Fanon!Draco would tell his father, Just Like You. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've actually never heard any of Maroon 5's songs. Are they any good?

Recs? Um.. Evanescence. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Other than that, I dunno. I haven't bought any CDs other than the new Michelle Branch in a while now...

Quote:
Originally posted by *Ledi*:
<STRONG>

heh coool. i might download their songs and see. if i like them i'll buy the CD [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This is gonna sound stupid, but are they Canadian...?? Cause im not sure...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I d/l all their songs. But I didn't buy their CD. I know, I'm a bad fan. Maybe one day I'll go out and buy it. And yup, they're Canadian. They're from Ontario. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I d/l all their songs. But I didn't buy their CD. I know, I'm a bad fan. Maybe one day I'll go out and buy it. And yup, they're Canadian. They're from Ontario. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
oh wow coool. do you know from what city? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I just asked my friend and he said i should buy their CD, cause i'd like it...
Old 07-30-2003, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

I was just at their official site and it said that they're from Norwood, but they're based in Toronto. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I was just at their official site and it said that they're from Norwood, but they're based in Toronto. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
aww yeah i just checked their website too, but thanks anyway! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I downloaded their other songs...gonna listen to them now...but yay...there's another GOOD Canadian band around now! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[ 07-30-2003: Message edited *Ledi* ]
Old 07-30-2003, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I'm also thinking of buying Maroon 5.I love Harder to Breath but I haven't heard anymore of their songs so I'm not sure.</STRONG>
yeah, i downloaded that song and thought it was alright, then i DLed about 20 or so more and i did not like a single one of them.
Old 07-30-2003, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Just downloaded a bunch of their songs, pretty good IMO.
Old 07-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nellie-Thanks.Those are going to be the first two I listen to. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I love Harder to Breath but that's all I have heard of them so I'm not sure.

Thanks but I already have Evanescence. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe I'll check out MB. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]