Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2007, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Take That #1: 'Cause Everything Changes but them!

Hello guys!

I opened a TT thread a year ago or so and it didn't get much of a response, but I figured now that they're BACK after 10 years of absence ( ), I should try again.

I guess the non-Europeans have probably never heard of TT (although I think "Back for good" did quite well in America....).

Anyway, I saw them twice on their Reunion Tour last summer in the UK and they were brilliant!

I absolutely love the new album and I hope they'll do a European Tour this year.

Any other TT-Fans around?
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

TT was one of the only boybands of the 90's that I actually liked, though it's a shame that Robbie isn't part of them now, I always liked Robbie better hahah
Old 01-16-2007, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

I really love TT when i was young, When my mum play TT i use to dance around the living room!

It was TT and Spice Girls were my favorite bands,i had all the poster and albums.(But with the spice girls, i had all the dolls)

I still like them now.
I can't get they new song out of my head.
karentheidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:18 AM
New Fan

To be honest I hated Take That the first time around. I think I may have been a bit to young to really get into them, and Boyzone were more my boyband.

However, when they reformed my best friend (who used to be a HUGE fan) begged me to go to one of their comeback gigs with her. And I did. And I loved it ! I was into it more than my friend was !

So I have now been converted and I adore Take That ! The new album is a fantastic listen and Patience is one of the best original songs I've heard in quite a while ! Long live TT ! lol
Puppet.Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Puppet.Master - LOL! That's a funny story. Which concert did you see? I saw them at Wembley Arena on May 8th and May 10th.

Apparently the new single is gonna be "Shine". I love the song to pieces, but I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Mark's voice.

I loooooove "Patience", but I think my all time favorite TT-song will always be "Pray", especially when it's live. Gives me goosebumps.

Welcome, karentheidiot!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww Patience is sweet isnt it?
BeMyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

O.M.G !! there IS a Take That thread !! *squeeeeee* I love them so so so so much ! we should make art for the opening post !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyBaby (View Post)
Aww Patience is sweet isnt it?
Patience is amazing ! I love that song *sigh* . shine is awesome too !

what is your favorite TT song ?
Old 04-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

My favorite TT song is shine, in the uk. All the radio stations can't stop play shine. Now that song in my head, what your favortie TT song?
Old 04-20-2007, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Hi Karen ! Shine is good ! I love it , ofcourse ...I would say my favorite must be "Pray"cause that's the song I really fall in love with them !
but it's really hard to choose one ! ..."Everything Changes" is one of my favorite albums of TT .

I don't know if you ever saw it but I watched that sometime ago & I really enjoyed every minute ..it's about the TT story !

YouTube - Take That for the record - the beginning (1)
Old 04-20-2007, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Hi hotchad
Like Pray. But i always remeber when i was little, i used to dance to "relight my fire" in front of the stereo. With my mother. My mum watch that program on ITV, i saw some of it. But mark owen when he was younger look sooo sweet and cute.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Hey again ! you can call me Gal btw . lol ..I used to do the same thing with Relight my fire !! ...that was such a hot song ! and Jason looked so freaking hoooot there ...( My favorite was Howard btw ) ...but Mark def. looked sweet when He was younger . I love Mark's personality . He's such a great guy . So your mum liked TT as well ? Cool ! my mum knows all songs cause I used to listen to them every freaking day !

you really should watch the show as well ...I was tearing up at the end like a baby .
Old 04-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm a huge Take That fan as well, i'm Ruby and I'm from the Philippines My fave member is Gary Barlow and my fave song would have to be "Back For Good"

I think they are going on another tour this year, and its already sold out. whoa!
*starr* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Ruby Hi !

yeah , I know they tour Europe around october ! I didn't know it sold out ! that's awesome ! so happy they are back together

aww Back for good is a great song , the video I didn't really like but I liked the black & white thing in it .
Old 04-23-2007, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Hey Gal!

Na, I'm a mark owen fan!
But i love that TT reform with Robbie cos i really don't like robbie that much.
My mum been a fan for ages. She kinda got me a fan into TT.

Hey Ruby!

I do anything to see TT in concert. Get two ticket for me and my mum.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Karen ..Mark is great ! love the guy ..I think you'll change your mind on Robbie , you know He always says Mark is the best person He met in his life .....well, maybe not but still it's cute .

I love Robbie , I mean , I was pissed at him back them but I was so sad for him . he was young & I don't know when I watched that show I posted the link to , I just felt for him .
Reply   Post New Thread