Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2003, 01:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I haven't posted here in a long time. I've been so busy. But now that their new album came out, I just had to come back. I took a whole hour and a half of my day to drive to buy the album Tuesday. It hasn't come out of my cd player yet.

Please and me to the poster list, I will come back more often!

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

SIDEKICK
*Katja* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 01:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow, beautiful fanarts, isthisit! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Welcome *Katja* ! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 02:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tijuana_lady:
[QB] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow, beautiful fanarts, isthisit! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
QB]
Thanks a lot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
and welcome back *Katja* [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Addicted Fan

My brother got me room on fire they other day, and man it rocks.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Magali lovely art!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Absolutely gorgeous!!!! You are pretty talented! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Now I remember, it was you who wanted to create a website, right? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Cool Spin cover by the way! I totally want one with Julian or Nick! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I would buy all 5, but seeing that the mag is expensive and the articles are the same, I have to choose only one.

Katja [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Welcome back! I'll add you ASAP on the list. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yes the album is amazing! Unfortunately our stores don't have it yet, even though they claim having orderded it. But I'm constantly checking.

Julia Hi there! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Deee I so want that album! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: Has anyone of you an LJ? If so PM about it, so I can add you to my LJ's friend list if desired. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 11-02-2003: Message edited barelylegal ]
barelylegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 12:35 PM
New Fan

Thanks a lot barely [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Oh yes, I forgot to tell you about the website [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
It's still under construction and in french, but well here's the url : http://www.strokesfr.fr.st [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 05:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Magali I'll add it to our sites list! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Btw, I think you mean http://www.strokes.fr.st/. Hey, can I make a suggestion? Your site looks pretty cool, but try not to have too many frames. Maybe you can get a better host. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Anyway, I can't wait to see your result! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

That sucks really bad, barely. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was depressed enough when it was delayed a week here. I hope you get it soon!

Thanks for the welcome everybody. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I went yesterday and bought both Spin and Rolling Stone. Very good articles. I got the Nikolai cover due to my ridiculous obsession with him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

SIDEKICK
*Katja* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 10:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by barelylegal:
<STRONG>Magali I'll add it to our sites list! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Btw, I think you mean http://www.strokes.fr.st/. Hey, can I make a suggestion? Your site looks pretty cool, but try not to have too many frames. Maybe you can get a better host. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Anyway, I can't wait to see your result! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL no no, http://www.strokesfr.fr.st is the good url [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] strokes.fr.st was already taken, so i added the fr (strokes fr, like strokes français [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ). Strokes.fr.st is a good site, tough [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I can't find the Spin magazine in France, arg [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 11-04-2003: Message edited isthisit ]
Old 11-04-2003, 10:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Katja*:
<STRONG>That sucks really bad, barely. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was depressed enough when it was delayed a week here. I hope you get it soon!

Thanks for the welcome everybody. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I went yesterday and bought both Spin and Rolling Stone. Very good articles. I got the Nikolai cover due to my ridiculous obsession with him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks!
Again darling, it's the hair [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'd get all 5 covers if the mag wasn't that expensive. Cool, you got the mags though!

Magali hopefully you can find the mag there!
Oh stupid me! So that is the right URL. I'm going to correct that now! Sorry. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 01:39 PM
New Fan

Hey, where are everyone ? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Anyway, have you heard about the private show, just for the members of Alone, Together (the fanclub). I wished I was there [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 01:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Magali I'm here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What? There is a private show for the AT members? Lucky them! I wish I was a member, too! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 02:57 PM
New Fan

Hey barely [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Yep, there was a secret show, only the members of the fanclub received invitations, like a sort of thank you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Julian sang with Regina Spektor.
Here are the pics (they're from the LJ)

:get your hands off of MY julian lmao!:

I love Nick's smile [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Magali [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thank you! Lovely pics! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I also adore Nick's smile. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Plus, who is that lucky lady with Julian? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I wish I was her. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 04:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by barelylegal:
<STRONG>Magali [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thank you! Lovely pics! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I also adore Nick's smile. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Plus, who is that lucky lady with Julian? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I wish I was her. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You're welcome barely [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
That's Regina, the girl with whom Julian sang a duet.. I don't like her music very much, tough [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]