Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Great titles Jules. Since you all like number one the most, let's go with that one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nick [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I try to not use 'like' too much. It's hard, but possible. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm so happy they got nominated! But like you said they probably won't win. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Even though they are huge in England. That country truly knows about good music. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ETA: [OT]Hey, where's our The Shins thread? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I can't find it.[/OT]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited barelylegal ]
barelylegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 06:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I'll go off and find it. I think FF might have ate it. While I'm there I'll bump the Indie thread too. Seems all of those threads are dying.
Old 01-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Great titles Jules. Since you all like number one the most, let's go with that one.
Thanks, barely. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Okay, cool. I'll start the next thread then, shouldn't be long now.

Yeah, they probably won't win but you never know. You are so right in saying that they're huge in England, barely. So maybe they could. I'm thinking The White Stripes or Outkast. Any of them are cool with me.

Quote:
While I'm there I'll bump the Indie thread too. Seems all of those threads are dying.
Wow, I'm totally not cool or Indie enough to go on the Indie thread. Thank God.

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited *juliet* ]
Old 01-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Deee I'll go there now. I just found the thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jules Ah yes, Outkast is nifty. Their song Hey Ya is in almost every radio station here.
Anyway, if they win or The White Stripes it's good, too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ah yes, guys good news: Reptilia is number 7 at our Rock Radio Station Doble Nueve. That's awesome! (First week, btw. Number one is Megalomeniac by Incubus. That las part was added, 'cause I know someone who likes Incubus... so [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ).
I think Reptilia has lots of potential to be number 1! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *crosses fingers*

Do you read The Strokes tour diary? There was thís entry about Caleb's birthday celebration. Oooh and a really nice pic of the beach.

Soon, next thread. Yeih!

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited barelylegal ]
Old 01-19-2004, 02:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Jules Ah yes, Outkast is nifty. Their song Hey Ya is in almost every radio station here.
Anyway, if they win or The White Stripes it's good, too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Unchallenged. It's everywhere here too, barely. And while I do love that song, I really love, love, love, love The Way You Move. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Ah yes, guys good news: Reptilia is number 7 at our Rock Radio Station Doble Nueve. That's awesome! (First week, btw. Number one is Megalomeniac by Incubus. That las part was added, 'cause I know someone who likes Incubus... so [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ).
I think Reptilia has lots of potential to be number 1! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *crosses fingers*
That's great news, here's hoping you're right about it going to #1. Dude, are you talking about me? Am I the someone who likes Incubus? Because yes, I do like Incubus! Love them! Megalomaniac is the kick-ass song of the year so far, awesome video too. They're going to be doing a Live At Much next Monday, and I so excited about that. Thanks for sharing that news, I'm thrilled they're #1.

Quote:
Do you read The Strokes tour diary? There was thís entry about Caleb's birthday celebration. Oooh and a really nice pic of the beach.
I do read it. It's one of the highlights for me. Richard is a scream, love the stuff he writes. It's about time they changed that freakin' picture, huh? I was getting sick of looking at the album cover.

In other news, I can't stop talking like Adam from Joan Of Arcadia, yo. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited *juliet* ]
Old 01-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Adam from Joan of Arcadia is so ubber sexy.

I don't listen to the radio so I don't kow what number it's on or if it's even on the radio here in here in NYC. I mean of course it is but I just wouldn't know haha
Old 01-19-2004, 10:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Jules I've never heard The Way You Move. I'll download it. (for some odd reason that song title reminds me of J.Lo.)

Quote:
Dude, do are you talking about me? Am I the someone who likes Incubus? Because yes, I do like Incubus! Love them! Megalomaniac is the kick-ass song of the year so far, awesome video too. They're going to be doing a Live At Much next Monday, and I so excited about that. Thanks for sharing that news, I'm thrilled they're #1.
Yes, you. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] You're welcome.
They have already released a video for that song? Darn, this is what happends when you stop watching MTV LA for a while. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll pay attention for it.

Live at Much seems pretty neat. The Strokes should do that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Richard is funny. What he writes is a good read.

Haha, Adam! He's hot. I'm happy they made the actor look that great on the show. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Because in this movie I saw, with the same actor, he didn't look so appealing.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Adam (Christopher Marquette) is so hot. Plus the guy is an amazing actor. He blows me away. I worship that show, I'm obsessed with it like I'm obsessed with The Strokes. Maybe even more obsessed.

Deee, I never listen to the radio here either, so I have no clue whether they even play it or not.

barely, you're sweet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yes, the video is very, very cool. Very weird, but very cool.

Anyways, I'm gonna get this new thread started, I'll end this one by just posting a bunch of pics.

Old 01-19-2004, 11:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Old 01-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Blah, blah, blah...

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited *juliet* ]
Old 01-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Supreme Fan

New Thread Here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]