Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 01:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Senses Fail - They'll eat your heart out.

When I noticed there wasn't a Senses Fail thread I almost died.. Well not really, but I was shocked because Senses Fail is my favorite band, and they deserve a thread of their own.

Some eye candy to start off the thread.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sooo.... Who else out there shares my obsession with Senses Fail? *Looks around hopefully*
Old 02-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

These are my boys right here! I freakin' [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] these guys...the cd is in my cd player right now and "One Eight Seven" is such an awesome song, I also like "The Ground Folds" both the regular and acoustic version. You need to go get the Drive Thru Records Vol 2. dvd, it has some great live stuff and footage with them in it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited DaWsonSReaLJoEy ]
Reply   Post New Thread