Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Puke Box #1: Because we know the songs will make us vomit

Welcome To The Puke Box thread

This thread is aimed for videos of songs or singers that makes you want to puke. Yes songs can be very cheesy like my socks so this thread is for the songs or singers that you dislike and I'm sure many of us have songs or singers that really annoy us. You could add any guilty pleasure songs if you like.

It would be good to add the number of puke icons based on the level of dislike for the song or singer or both

So one puke rating means you hate it

Two pukes rating means you absolutely detest it.

Three pukes rating means it's beyond anything you could ever imagine like your worst ever nightmare. .

You don't have to put the puke icons up at all and just say what your reasons of disliking.

Please respect all forumers as people's tastes are different. This is a fun thread for people to enjoy and have tonnes of fun.

So I will start off with this track by Justin Bieber with a 3 pukes rating

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 07-16-2019 at 03:33 PM
Old 09-15-2018, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Mike.

I also give this Justin Bieber song
Old 09-15-2018, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

He is damn awful.

Another artist on my puke list is Kylie Minogue. Boy her music is so bad that every one of her songs deserve a puke rating in my opinion. Here is one of many of her awful songs

Maybe I could rephrase it as I Should Be So Yucky
Old 09-15-2018, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

I thought her version of "Locomotion" was OK. But I won't argue with you on your assessment of her.

Usually lean towards the 70s and 80s in my musical tastes. But there were artists even then that I thought how the hell were people into them in the way they did.

One example:

Now I have always loved the fun part of 80s music but here's where it was already getting ridiculous. This is when I knew it was drifting away from musicianship to depending on looks and glamour, until the conditions were right for a backlash in the 1990s. The sad part of that is that trend has resumed in the 2010s.

The song itself isn't half bad but it was representative on how excessive 80s glamour had become. Take a listen to what the songs were like in the early part of the 80s and then compare them to a 1991 song like "Rico Suave" by Gerardo. Then you will know what I'm talking about.

So that's why I'm giving this song one

Old 09-16-2018, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

You No Se was awful. I remembered that song so well. A well deserved puke treatment indeed.

Now this one is annoying

Old 09-16-2018, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Ironically, some sort of oppositional reaction is happening in me where I'm actually staring to like some of the songs you all are posting in here, except that frog song.

Sad but true, MB. There is some good stuff from the 2010’s but much of it is found outside of the pop world, at least that’s been the case for me.

This song receives zero pukes because it’s my guilty pleasure!

TFTNT, Mike. Hope people do take this thread in good fun.

Last edited by Tech Noir; 09-16-2018 at 11:25 AM
Old 09-16-2018, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Miros people will hopefully lighten up and have fun

With the aid of my British wife, she has already showed me some really awful songs. This one deserves a puke rating

Old 09-16-2018, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Rating this one

Old 09-16-2018, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with the JB Pukes and I like Kylie and Whigfield but I think they are also songs that go so overplayed that they became pukeable!

For me it’s anything by Taylor Swift. I can’t stand her music, her sound. I’m just not a fan.

Old 09-17-2018, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

MB, Macarena was actually on my list of pukeable songs but I'm not ashamed to admit that when the song is played I'll be the first one to be on the dance floor

Mijjie, boy I can't stand Taylor Swift or her songs - yes extremely pukeable and I will put one of her songs on soon

For now, this next song is given puke rating - not only is it cheesy but very pukeable

Old 09-18-2018, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

Another cheesy wonder:

I'm rating this

Old 09-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Hm. My mood keeps flip-flopping between rating this song or making it a guilty pleasure…
Old 09-19-2018, 01:21 AM
Master Fan

MB, Barbie Girl was going to be featured too and yep that really deserves quite a few puke ratings.

Miros, Gasolina is more guilty pleasure but yes it can fall into puke category. I actually love the beat and dance to it.

Now this song deserves a few puke ratings:

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 09-21-2018 at 10:30 AM
Old 09-20-2018, 03:54 AM
Elite Fan

Back when his career was spiraling downwards until he had to declare bankruptcy. Oh, and that first music video, which earns it , before he had to shoot a second video. That's how embarrassing it was.

Old 09-20-2018, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

MC Hammer

Another annoying song from another annoying artist that is worth a two pukes rating