Old 07-31-2020, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh horrible song!
Old 08-01-2020, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Now this is just awful and 3 x from me

Old 08-01-2020, 08:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow the great Yoko Ono. What an atrocious song. I couldn't even listen to it for 1 minute, I had to stop it

Vote: The Witcher season 1 quote survivor (Round 2)

Campaign: Henry Cavill
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:56 AM
Maiden of Might

^ If you have some non-pukeworthy songs, you can join us at the decades music threads from time to time -if you want.

Not as bad as some of the other songs posted so far, but I can't stand this one. It gets waaaayyyy too much airplay on my local station.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Tyra, as Miros mentioned above, you can certainly join us on the decades music threads if you like and post your favorite songs on those particular decades

Now this song really annoy me so 3 x from me

Old 08-03-2020, 09:50 AM
Maiden of Might

Don't believe we've posted Miley in this new thread. Here ya go!

Old 08-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

These days I find it more funny than cringe but it's still kinda corny seeing what was in vogue back then:

Giving this 2 x

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 12:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Miley Cyrus

Thanks for suggesting the decades music threads, I'll go check it out.

Vote: The Witcher season 1 quote survivor (Round 2)

Campaign: Henry Cavill
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I don't know why but I can't stand this group and any of their songs. This one is one from me

Old 08-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Maiden of Might

Gosh, I can't remember if this one has been posted before. Well, it probably deserves a second mention anyway.

Old 08-10-2020, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It´s a nice little song that I personally don`t find disgusting at all.
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Miros, I'm pretty sure I've posted that song in the last thread but hey it deserves to be here again

Now this is damn right hideous and awful so 3 x from me

Old 08-10-2020, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Granted, I got exposed to this song through a famous AM talk radio show. Still, it's a goofy remake of what is a goofy song earlier in that decade.

I'm giving this a 2 x

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Maiden of Might

I was going to post Noah Cyrus and make it a family affair. Surprisingly, she's not that bad.

My head tells me to rate this one as a puke, but my soul disagrees...

Rated as Guilty Pleasure